The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

It really stunned her to find out she has been sleeping for almost four days! That is four days lost.. Four days that she could have spent time with him. Instead she slept through those and assumed it would be time to head back to Lexica.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to sleep that long. I really wanted to spend time with you. But I'm sure Mistress is worried sick about me by now."

She leaned forward enough to kiss his cock and inhaled his scent as if it would be the last time she smelled him. Though she did think about how she felt, feeling the tingle and warmth of his oil and smiled when realizing most of her felt well enough.

"My head has a very sharp pain. I don't normally have that many visions in one day like that... I guess I need to find a way to reduce them. I don't know what that can do to me if I keep having them like I have been. Other than that, I am just hungry."

Kaylia slowly sat up to stretch some and glanced around the room, almost forgetting where they actually were and realized something else.

"You must have been pretty bored here. I apologize for not taking you to a more exciting place."
 
Jylail shrugged easily, though he simply seemed to consider her apology more than anything for a moment. He didn’t really understand her. She wanted to know how long she was asleep for, and yet was shocked when he told her the truth. A simple nod from him told her that he had heard her, though he gave a slight shrug as well.

" It doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things really... you needed the rest."

He mused, though gave a slight approving growl as she kissed his cock, he nodded to her as he gently pet her head he shrugged.

"I have been reading up on oracles... the reason for solitude is two fold. It's to allow clarity of vision, but also apparently stimulation can promote visions as well."

He mused, though he gently ran a claw over her ear, he smiled as it flicked, though as she slowly sat up, she would see that there were quite a few infernal tomes along with other books on a few tables. He hadn't wasted the four days, and just because she didn't leave him somewhere entertaining didn't mean that he couldn't entertain himself.

He chuckled though as she said that he had to have been bored and shook his head amusedly.

" Oh no, with my sister having tracking us down magically and my sending a response letting her know you were safe... well let's just say she's a lot more sane than I have seen her. She sends her regards by the way, though I do think your friend is getting all the pleasure she can handle."

He mused, though he motioned over to a rune inscribed crystal.

" That one's quite safe... she has learned with Layveillah in play that anything can be a trap,
so she took it to a mage, a druid and a seeker to make sure no one could tamper with it."


He mused. Of course Lexica wouldn't have been able to rest easy until she knew that Kaylia was safe.

" As for food, I made sure to also put a preservation spell on the food we had before and it's here."

He pointed to another table which did have the food just as it had been, though it made sense that in four days he would have gotten up at some point. Right then though he looked quite content right where he was.
 
She can see the confusion in his eyes as she apologized, though listening to everything and looking around, it did make her happy. It was clear that he kept himself distracted and she was more than happy to learn that he made contact with Lexica.

"I know that I apologize too much.."

She smirked shaking her head while climbing out of the bed to walk around a little.

"I do apologize for that too... I'm just not used to having others around all the time. I certainly don't like to keep others waiting on me. It is the way I am though. Being raised the way I was, I don't really know any other way to be."

At first her legs were a bit weak from all the sex and by not using them in the last few days. After a few moments though she started walking easier around the room, just to get the blood flowing again. For now she left the crystal where it was since she didn't need it right then. The pile of books kind of surprised her a little, she didn't take him for a reader type. Though looking a few of the titles, some of which she is very familiar with, she realized that he was studying what she is all about.

Eventually she made her way to the table of food, gathering a small plate of meat and cheese then filling a cup with mead. After getting what she wanted, she went to the window and opened it for some fresh air, setting the plate down on the windowsill.

"I know how to control visions and protect myself in them when in solitaire. Mistress wanted to train me on how to have visions through stimulation... Which obviously works... A little too well. However, I am not used to that way of things. I can't hold onto the visions for long, I can't really protect myself in them... I have no control when I am with you and Mistress. It seems to take up more energy too... That frightens me...."

Truthfully she didn't want to admit that having visions this way frightened her. To her is made it sound as though she is afraid of him and Lexica when she isn't. They were just too much for her to handle at times and after this last time, the pain shooting into her head was proof of that. Closing her eyes for a moment as she ate a few bites, silently hoping that what she said didn't come out too horribly wrong.

"I know I had one last visions with you... Yet I can not remember what it was. I barely recall seeing Jyara, the dark one that betrayed me.. However, it is very faint. I can not recall the details or anything of importance. I know it wasn't a dream because there is a different feeling between dreams and visions.... "

All the sudden she felt sick and almost panic stricken as she tried to remember the tiniest of details. The only thing that she kept seeing is Jyara being led by some chain. Even that was very hazy and she didn't see who held that chain, nor where they were.

"I have never lost a vision before. Is that a sign of weakness? What if that keeps happening?"
 
He shrugged ever so slightly as she said that she apologized too much. After all in his world apologizing was a sign of weakness, and though he didn't make it sound like that, it was how it was really. He watched as she managed to climb out of bed and onto her feet on her own, and decided to let her be. The book he was reading was in demonic and so was the title, so she wouldn't know what it was, but he closed it and set it aside.

The other books he had wanted to understand her better, though he shrugged ever so slightly as she said that Lexica had wanted to train her, he nodded though as well.

" Truth be told I didn't really mark you as a mate to have control of your powers. I simply remember in the party and speaking with little sister and her boasting about how beautiful you were and offering me a taste if you were game."

He got up and stretched a bit, he had been sitting for the last day or so, though he let his dark feathered wings out and stretched them as well as he looked to her as he shrugged.

" From what I have read though, your safety in visions when with someone else is their responsibility, as you are not expected to be anything other than the oracle and seer."

He tapped his claw on one of the tomes he had studied, though as she closed her eyes though he went behind her, sensing a bit of inner turmoil within her. Even as she was beginning to panic though she could feel those strong warm arms wrap around her.

" For some reason, I don't think that last vision was for you... and though you may not remember it, I do. Besides, I was somewhat fucking your utter brains out at the time."

He sighed though as his feathered wings closed around her as well, almost shielding her from the world.

" If you're that frightened of being with me though, perhaps I should return you to my sister. I have managed to save up enough energy to port us again."

He didn't really want to take her back just yet, but in the end the decision he would leave up to her.
 
She turned to face him and held onto him tightly while hiding her face against him. The very thing she worried about brought to light with the last thing he said, confirming that what she said came out wrong.

"No... No I do not fear you.. I am not ready to return yet either. I do love Mistress and I miss her... But I am not ready. As long as she knows I am safe, that is all that matters.."

In truth she didn't know what she wanted anymore. Ever since meeting Lexica it has been one thing after another. Kaylia really hasn't had a chance to figure out her place that this new path is taking her on. First she was betrayed, then Lexica comes along and transforms her entirely. Also, like he said, offered her up like some kind prized trophy. Not that she can honestly complain about that experience.

Lastly getting marked up by three different demons... It has been a whirlwind for someone that has a difficult time being around others. Something her dreams were reminding her of, in a sense telling her to slow down and breathe. Although none of those events were her fault, having no control over any of it... Here in this place, she had some sense of control.

What's worse about it all is getting banned from her only home, never being able to see her father again. A loss that she hasn't had time to fully register or bring the emotions of it to light.

Shaking her head again and hugging him tighter than ever, almost as if she is afraid he will leave her.

"I need more time here... I can't think straight anymore, my emotions are running wild.. I need time.. I need to find my focus again.. I can't do that if there are too many others around me. I need you to stay with me, if something happens here, I have no way to protect myself.. Please.. Don't leave yet."
 
He wouldn't have taken a slight or offense had she said that she did want to go back. He knew his sister did care for Kaylia, but by the same token Lexi was more of a lust demon than he was, and she would be perfectly happy with a harem of women to torment and delight as well.

Jylail was quite different in that yes he had an intensely dominant attitude and way to him, but she had already experienced that he had a softer side as well. As she buried her face into his chest he gently nodded to her, though he didn't really say much either, instead he could feel that she was a whirlwind of emotions... some he did understand, some he didn't.

As she said that she needed more time here he smirked ever so slightly.

" You're not going to have me leaving you. You're just lucky in a way though that after our first encounter I finished a battle with another demon, so I have some free time here."

He mused, though he gave her a comfortable squeeze, it also let her know that he wasn't planning on going anywhere. He simply offered to return her to Lexi as he knew that his sister would have been better at training her magics than he was, but there were other ways as well.

" Now then, since we're not going anywhere for a while..."

He grumbled as he curled a hand beneath her chin and lifting her head up so that she wouldn't be hiding into him, he leaned down and pressed a deep and powerfully consuming kiss, taking all thoughts and doubts from her mind for a few moments, though finally he let her come up for air as he raked his claws over her back and spine, letting her know that he would take care of her, and that she was in good hands so to speak!
 
That kiss alone is one of the main reasons why she needed him right now. He had a way about him that made all the stress vanish. Naturally the emotions did linger deep in her heart, however, he made it possible for her to not panic or dwell over the worries. More and more she found it easy to focus on him without all the distractions surrounding her.

With Lexica, there was some difficulty with focusing considering she loves to show Kaylia off. Especially after finding out how intense Kaylia climaxes with public display. However, right now that isn't what she needed, it was the peace and quiet, for the most part, time alone.

Granted she had an extremely horny demon with her, at the same time, whether he knew it or not, he has been helping her quite a bit. Which in turn will help Lexica train her better in the end... Until then, Kaylia looked up at him and smiled as an idea came to her.

“Would you like to get some fresh air? It is a beautiful night out, there is an orchard just past that treeline.”

She pointed out the window, it was a fair distance from where they were. It would be a nice walk, although she had a different plan in mind.

“I can eat all the fruit I need from there... However, I wish for you to fly me there. I have never flown before, I don't have wings after all... But I want to see what this place looks like from above.”

She reached down to tease his cock for a second a wicked twinkle flashing in her eyes.

“If you want, you can have this inside of me as you fly...”
 
Last edited:
In the heat of battle, it was said that the coolest of minds prevailed. Jylail was considerate of the fact that Kaylia's world was quite literally turned upside down, and the truth was that he had not been made aware that she had been banished from her home. After all he had firstly met her when she had been at that party, and then again when he had saved her from Layveillah.

As he let her up for air and felt how she melted into him, he felt quite relaxed with her, and though of course she was incredibly enticing, he smiled as she asked about getting some fresh air. The truth of the matter was that he thought that such was a great idea, and even as she pointed, he was about to reply when she said that she wanted to fly there.

" You've never flown? what a shame..."

He mused, though as she reached down and teased his cock, it pulsed within her warm hand, vividly pushing towards her as she had that wicked tinkle in her eyes.

" Oh you know I want that..."

He mused, though he grinned as he clearly had his own plans for her as well. Taking hold of her he knew she'd release him as he turned her around so that she was facing out into the hidden valley of this place. Firstly though he gently slid his claws along her spine pushing her to lean forwards.

" I have to admit I enjoy your ass the most though... so in exchange for the flight, I will be inside there."

He squatted behind her and she could feel his clawed hands pull the firm flesh of her ass open before his thick and strong tongue was pushing and licking at her well closed and healed tiny star of an asshole. Yet his 'training' of her ass had her relaxing within a moment, his large thick tongue soon pushing right into her, he tonguing her ass for a few minutes before he pulled back, and using some minor magic he created a simple bottle of oil which had a smooth tip, she feeling how he purposefully pushed the tip right into her spasming ass before he poured the oil right into her ass.

Finally satisfied with her preparations, he grinned and standing, she'd feel his hands take hold of her hips before he lifted her up and off her feet, his arms supporting her as he positioned that monstrous cock and slowly impaled her onto it, she finding a pair of black cuffs encircling her wrists connected by a simple chain, he guided her arms around his neck as he grinned.

" All the way before we take off."

He purred, slowly lowering her down, anally impaling her as he held her up, even when she was fully on his cock her feet wouldn't touch the ground, such was the difference in height combined with how her arms looped around his neck, though the best point was that she had an amazing view of the valley, one that soon would even get better!
 
She wasn't expecting him to work her ass the way he did and filled the air with sharp little gasps. Having some experience with his tongue, she at least knew what to expect from it. However, it had a far different sensation with where he used it this time, making her squeal as it deeper.

It wasn't long at all until he had her crying out and bucking eagerly as she came for him. Feeling the shivers dance across her skin as her juices trailed down her shaky legs. While he pulled his tongue free, she arched and writhed through a second orgasm until he left her empty.

The entire time she did remain in place as much as possible while gripping tightly onto the windowsill for support. The oil was very unexpected and she bit her lower, blushing at the sensation it gave. A feeling that she quite honestly couldn't begin to describe. It in no way felt like his cum, though it was just as hot and spilling into her depths like cum would. However, the texture of it is what felt the strangest to her.

By this time she didn't know what to fully expect next, she had no doubt that it would be his cock this time. However, he has surprised her already with preparing her. Yet, the pressure and massive stretch told her instantly that it is time for his cock and she gasped sharply as the head pushed through.

Her claws digging into the only place they could, which happened to be his neck. He went only about half way into her when she screamed out her pleasurable orgasm. Which helped him get deeper as she opened up for him. She went through about two more orgasms by the time he fully impaled her. Although it was difficult to tell if it was actually two separate orgasms or just one that he managed to prolong.

He gave her just enough time to calm down from that orgasm before taking flight. Forcing her to tense up from fear as she held onto him tightly. For a few seconds she had her eyes held tightly shut until he told her to open them. The sight was beautiful, though it wasn't easy to seriously focus on it as each motion he made would force his cock to move as well.
 
Oh it was clear that her handsome strong masterful male of a demon didn't want her tearing fully, and besides, it HAD been a few days, so he was sure that she would need to be prepared again, and besides, he hadn't actually done what he planned to do to her before. Even as he buried and twirled his strong talented tongue deeply into her ass, as she came for him he grinned as he wrenched that second orgasm just by pulling his tongue out.

Watching as she arched and writhed, he grinned as she was already dribbling her cum down her thighs, he chuckled to himself, though as he gently pressed her down slowly but surely his throbbing and pulsing cock speared into her.

" Good girl..."

He purred, though as her claws dug into his nails she could feel him shiver as she would find he rather enjoyed her claws raking over the nape of her neck, he grunted as he slowly worked her down.

" Hmm... you've gotten nice and tight again.... though you're taking it nice and smoothly."

He grumbled, though as she screamed and came, he grinned to himself, though as she finally slid fully onto his cock, his arms wrapped around her.

" You'll see... best view is always from the sky."

He purred, though as he took flight, he didn't fly as fast as he could, after all this would be a brand new experience, though as he shifted and either rose or dove to let her see the different view, his hold on her kept her quite safe, and yet allowed him to move as well, his cock certainly nestled well within her ass.

" that's a good girl... but I want to see you hold back your orgasms a bit... let's see you only cum twice before we land... where as I know that normally you'd become a cum slut with my cock in your ass."

He purred both to her ear but also into her mind, the whistling wind making it harder to hear, but he certainly didn't make it easy on her. He did head for the fruit glade, but he made sure to rise and dive many times, shifting and because of the oil that coated her ass each movement indeed caused his cock to slip and slide around both in and out but also side to side as well.

He was quite proud of her that she only did cum twice before they landed, though as they did he grinned as he didn't lift her off his cock, instead he reached up and raked his claws over her heaving breasts, making sure to hook into her pierced nipple rings and pull enough that she'd arch, she feeling how it made her lift up along his cock as well, before he would release them and she'd fall back onto his cock, he repeating that over and over as he tormented her in multiple ways.
 
She tensed up a great deal against him in fear as he took flight. The higher he went, the more she feared of falling when she saw the ground beneath them. Her heart raced wildly and she kept her eyes closed for the first few moments in fear. Though her ears went flat when said she can only cum twice.

That alone ended up being the biggest challenge yet considering she needed to cum right away. Luckily the fear overwhelmed her for a while, though after those few moments she did manage to open her eyes. Then the view beneath them had her eyes growing wide with wonder. It amazed her at how beautiful the land really is.

The fully moon is out which helped to light up the valley and though it was night out, she saw all the beauty it held. She hadn't noticed before that her sight as changed along with her kitsune form. It was strange to be able to see clearly in the darkness. seeing the night creatures running through the trees fascinated her the most.

For the longest time she focused on the fear of falling and the beauty beneath to keep herself distracted. Eventually the fear did fade and soon that focus went to feeling the pleasure filling her ass. Shortly afterwards she couldn't keep the distractions going when her first orgasm reached its edge. That first orgasm was filled with so much energy from everything else she felt.

It kept her from focusing on holding onto him as she tensed up and her screams echoed through the valley. It was a good thing her hands were bound behind his neck because she couldn't hold on. The second orgasm happened when he took a nose dive down the waterfalls, the rush alone made it impossible to hold back.

When they finally landed, she was panting harder than ever and cried out as he pulled on the rings. That forced her to arch towards the rings, trying to relieve some tension off them. Naturally that was impossible and it was also impossible to hold back any longer. Her hips bucked as she jerked while feeling more cum drooling down her trembling legs.
 
He grinned... people used different things to control themselves... and he could tell that at first that she was so frightened that she couldn't cum.

" Shh... don't worry, I wouldn't drop you."

She was very much safe with her position and he held her to him as he lifted her up with him into the clouds.

" I have to admit, I have not seen the lights of the mortal realms from the sky in a very long time."

The truth of the matter was that he was appreciating and enjoying the sights just as much as she could. Her wonder surpassed his of course since this was the first time, though as the pleasure slowly did creep up on her he grinned as she was clearly filled with all the energy around her.

His hot demonic cock pulsed well within her ass, and even as she screamed he drove her down and around the waterfall before he landed carefully in the glade, though as she arched her back he dropped her back down.

" You're such an anal slut..."

He purred to her, though it was clearly meant as a sign of endearment as he felt her trembling against him... after about five 'thrusts' of his cock inside her ass he grinned as he released her nipples, his claws raking gently over her quivering belly.

" Does that feel better? You seem to have let go of many of your previous fears..."

He had felt them, and though some of them he didn't understand, he was honestly glad that she had let them go, his pleasure mentally at having helped her surprising even him... he hadn't cared for any being in that way before... so this was new to him, but she could also feel that he wasn't afraid of it.
 
Kaylia sensually writhed towards where his claws trailed, gasping and whimpering for more. Hearing what he had to say about her fears though, brought pause to her writhing. It still did take a moment for her to calm down enough to gain some rational sense back. Shaking her head for a second while trying to hold onto him for support.

"I have not let go of them Daddy... I still have many fears and I'm sure if you took off flying again... I will still fear the fall. However, I realize truthfully I can't fall because I do have a few little tricks."

She considered showing him what she meant by that, yet she didn't want to get him upset. Especially with how he held onto her and the current position he kept her in, her little trick would no doubt upset him. Though, it didn't mean she won't do it when the opportunity allows it.

"Besides Daddy... Having your huge cock inside of me is very distracting... Makes it difficult to think of anything else."

She smiled while tilting her head to look up at him and rolled her hips a little, driving down onto his cock. Loving how deep he is able to get and in that moment couldn't deny that she is quickly becoming his anal slut.

"However, it also makes extremely challenging to have you hunt me down when I am like this. Although, you would probably cheat somehow..."

She gave a teasing grin and stuck out her tongue playfully. There were other plans that she wanted to do earlier, although, the situation of waking up didn't lead into it. Out here, she had advantage by knowing the land, seeing in the dark helped a great a deal. There is no doubt at all that he would love a little bit of fun as well.
 
Jylail smirked as she sensually writhed, her tightly spasming and comforting backside only tantilized him further, and even as she took a moment to bring herself back into rational thought, he simply took that time to roll his hips, grinding his cock inside her ass.

" Oh I am sure that you do... but truth be told I have been waiting for you to gain the confidence to know that I would not let you fall."

He purred, though as she said that his huge cock inside her was distracting, he grinned as he held her as he moved, walking over to one of the grove trees which held some ripe low hanging fruit.

" Well it is good that I am distracting, I wouldn't want you going anywhere right now anyway."

He grumbled to her though leaned down to her neck and nibbled on her neck, licking and biting over the skin. As she rolled and drove down onto his cock she was rewarded with a deep groan from him. It was clear he wouldn't mind hunting her, but by the same token he also made it clear that this wasn't the time. They both knew if that happened now he'd more than likely fuck her into a mindless state, and though he honestly didn't recognize it... this was much more romantic.

As she stuck out her tongue though he traveled his kisses up her neck to her lips, his teeth catching her tongue for a moment as he pressed a deep kiss, though as he did his own tongue then moved to duel passionately with hers as he groaned, his claws continuing to drag and rake, clawing her, leaving temporary marks which she knew would fade leaving her to be marked over and over again by him.

Finally though he pulled his lips from hers and groaned into her ear.

" Besides, I think that we both know we want to be like this... or even to bind you up and make you my little fuck toy slowly again."

He grumbled as he nibbled on her furry ear, sending shocks of delight through her.
 
There was a part of her that wanted to play a little and yet he was being serious about keeping her there. To some extent she didn't quite know how to deal with the slower, more intimate nature of sex. Granted it is what she wanted and what she hoped to someday experience.

At the same time, it scared her to be that intimate and close to someone else. This entire time it's been fairly rough and purely sexual in nature, something she has gotten used to.

Kaylia kept silent while listening to him talk and shivered each time his cock moved. Truthfully, she noticed that ever since she had that vision, that he's been trying to be more like that. Which she can very much appreciate. She just didn't know how to process the slowness of what he is doing. It was strange to her, not even Lexica gave off this kind of vibe. At least not to the extent that he is giving right now.

“How will you bind me this time? Also, will you be using two cocks again?”

While he spoke, his teasing had brought her close to the edge and he kept her there for several moments. Causing her to squirm as his claws left burning trails all over her skin and when he gave her ear some attention she clawed into him.

“.. Please Daddy... I do want it be like this... I also need more.... I need to cum so badly...”

Her tunnel squeezed onto his cock tightly, proving that she is straining to hold back until given permission. Earlier he kept her from the orgasms and she didn't know if he wanted her to hold it again or not. Either way, she wanted to play it safe and ask for permission.
 
Jylail himself didn't completely understand why he wanted to enjoy this much more romantic side of sex. The truth of the matter was that when they had gone into that previous vision together... when he had seen something like this, it was a shocking moment to him. Not the same shock as it had been for her in regards to the sexual acts at the time, but rather in seeing the pure delight he had been seeming to have in taking someone like that.

It had honestly been something he had never even considered, but seeing the enjoyment... well he had wanted to have that. As she asked how he might bind her this time he chuckled to himself. After all her words told him that despite herself she did like the concept of being bound for him again. As she rose to the edge a few times, he took his time in shifting and grinding inside her clutching and spasming tunnel.

" Hmm, I don't know if I should use two cocks on you again... you almost broke the last time I did."

He purred into her ear, though as she squirmed and instinctively tormented her own ass on his cock he grinned as she said that she needed more, though as she said that she needed to cum, he nodded to her.

" You may cum, but only once."

He purred to her, though as he said that he slid his claws down to her hard pulsing clit and flicked it, rolling it as he whispered.

" I am convinced that your losing control of your pleasure coaxed those consecutive visions.
I am going to teach you how to control your pleasure."


He purred to her as he rolled her clit between his claws, his other hand raising back up to her heavy rising and falling breast, palm cupping, large hand squeezing as his claws even dug into her breast flesh slightly, sending tingling sparks of pain as he was almost cutting her with his claws and yet seemed to know exactly just how hard to squeeze and slowly rake her tit flesh with those razor sharp claws.
 
She could barely respond to what he said while he clawed at her, causing her eyes to roll shut as the sensations came in waves. All the while she fought with every ounce of strength she had to not cum right away. He said that she can only cum once and she wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could. Feeding off the pleasure that his biting and teasing gave her.

Though when he brought the attention straight to her clit, that fight ended the moment he flicked it. Her back arched against his chest and as a result forced herself to impale more onto his cock. Finding just enough voice to protest at his request of having to control herself.

“But... You like... it when... when I cum for you like.. that...”

She panted and gasped for air while riding out the one orgasm, fearing that it might be a while before she receives another one. This entire time she's been able to simply enjoy the pleasure, without having to beg for permission. Begging is something that she still struggles with as it is embarrassing to her.

Both him and Lexica love it when she is a cock hungry, cumslut and not he wants to change that. Currently, Kaylia couldn't fully process what that meant, considering she is already fighting to not lose control as it is. Still, she had a gut feeling that he will not make it easy on her either!


“I.... want.... both.... of your .. cocks again..... I enjoy.... it where it is now.... But.... it also leaves.... my.... my pu.... pussy …. so very empty.... It likes... to feel you too.... At least.. something...”

Kaylia lost herself towards the sensations of his raking claws. Crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure as her chest pushed out towards those sharp claws for more. Almost instantly making her cum just from the clawing alone.
 
Jylail smirked as she was doing everything that she could to hold back.... her trembling form, her lusty body was writhing and dancing helplessly upon his pulsingly huge cock, though as he brought the 'fight' to an end Jylail grinned when she said that.

" Oh and don't worry, there will be plenty of times where you will be nothing but a beautiful cum slut, but it's also important that it isn't all the time."

He purred. He was making it clear that she was going to see different facets with him, just like any other person. As she lost herself towards the sensations of his raking claws he grinned as he released her dancing clit only to cup her other breast with his other hand.

" Oh you will get more... when I am ready to give it to you."

As he held both her breasts clawing deeply into the flesh he lifted her up along the monstrous length of his cock, before he would let her own desires shove her back down onto that cock.

" This... is how I am going to tie you this time."

He purred, showing her mind an image of how he wanted her.

" Utterly helpless, utterly open for me to have whatever I want, however I want it... I think you'll enjoy it."

He purred though for now he continued lifting her up almost off his cock and then sliding her back down, not letting his cock slip from her clutching backside just yet... even as he did he was nipping and growling into her skin, letting her know how much he enjoyed her like she was.

" What do you think... hmm? I think you have some magics that might actually set you up like that for me... do you?"

He had a feeling that she was more than met the eye... and he wanted to see more.
 
Kaylia could barely hold onto the every rising orgasm as he lifted her up and down onto his cock. It hit so deep and all those wonderful nerves so perfectly, that clawing into his neck and biting her lip was all she could do. Every muscle in her body tensed up as a sign that she was fighting once more, though that fight is so much weaker than before. The last orgasm left her limbs numb and muscles weakened with exhaustion.

However, she didn't want to disappoint him in anyway until he mentioned that she binds herself for him. Her ears lowered and pinned down to her head as he lifted her up and slid right back into her one more time. Her eyes rolled shut as she whimpered and squirted a flow of juices down his leg as she lost some control over the orgasm.

"You.... You wish for me to bind myself?"

The question was more of a whisper than anything else and when he confirmed the request, she didn't quite know how to respond. She felt the silver bracelet that she always wears on her wrist and began to focus on it. Her eyes shifting color as they started glowing a deep dark blue while speaking in her tongue. Her heart was racing as she didn't really know how to bind herself, yet she focused on the image he provided.

The bracelet glowed brightly as chains grew from it and lifted her into the air, pulling her away from him. The thin chains latched onto the thick tree branch above her while wrapping around her body before connecting to the ground. More chains bound her ankles and wrists to the points that he indicated while her back arched into position. All the chains were connected as one and met in the center. Though they looked very delicate, they were extremely strong and surprisingly didn't dig into her skin at all.

When it was finished, her eyes turned back to their crystal blue color as they closed and she turned her head with some embarrassment to her position. Though she didn't say anything, she hoped that he approved.
 
Jylail couldn't help but take a moment to lift and lower her atop his cock, reveling in the helpless way that she squirted pleasure or squealed in trying to fight another orgasm. As she lowered her ears though and asked him that, he felt how her trembling anal passage rippled around him, though he nodded.

" Oh yes... you want it, you even asked for more, and now I will have you willingly give yourself to it."

He replied with a matter of fact, and even as she focused on the image that he had provided her he growled as she was pulled up and off him, his cock pulsing, coated with her cum as he watched her. As she turned her head to the position though he grinned as he moved over and inspected her.

Drawing his claws over her upturned belly hips and thighs he grinned, clearly satisfied.

" Good girl..."

He purred praising her, though he added easily as he continued to claw over her.

" You're beautiful, you know that right? you're utterly open and vulnerable to me."

As he said that he seemed to consider it for a moment before he let his tail come out, a long curling black tail it was smooth and yet on the end seemed to have soft furs. Unbeknownst to her those furs could harden to become much like a whip, though he for now drew his claws over her nipples, catching those rings he pulled them up and out, not releasing them as he took her nipples to their limit, stretching them so that pain fused through them.

Yet as he did his tail lashed out and struck her pulsing clit, the furs soft for now it was much like a silk whip hitting her cunt as he looked to her.

" I'm going to do more to you... and don't you worry, by the end of the evening I will have both cocks pounding you into utter bliss... but then again something tells me this is also bliss for you."

He pulled the rings just a tiny bit more, as though he was going to tear the rings off and yet never did, only taking her pain and pleasure to different levels as he regarded her, hanging there utterly open and vulnerable for whatever he desired of her.
 
She didn't think that she was beautiful, especially when in positions like this when all she could think about is others seeing the flaws. At the same time, he has clearly seen every single inch of her by now and obviously didn't see the same flaws that she saw within herself. Though, arguing with him is a lesson that she has learned very well, knowing it is very useless and he will win that argument!

She screamed out painfully as he pulled on her nipples again!! They were already far more sensitive than she cared for from having him pull on them moments ago. One of these times she swears that he will rip them off! At the very least, her nipples will never be the same again, fearful that he will stretch the holes out to an unimaginable size.

Tears blurred her vision and she barely caught that it was his tail flicking around and believed that it actually is a whip. Her screams echoed throughout the trees and into the valley as he tugged on her nipples more along with the tap to her clit. Kaylia wanted to hold back the orgasm, tried desperately to beg for his permission and yet she was already at the peak before being bound. And the pain shooting her through her nipples made it impossible to make any coherent words.

The result is the intense, shuddering orgasm that trailed down her straining legs. More proof that she had no control at all over the orgasms. Less control over them while she is bound so helplessly, as it is something she craves and gets off on.
 
Jylail didn't see the same flaws that she did, though he did feel the uncertainly and disbelief from his mark on her. As she was stretched beautifully though he seemed to be interested in seeing if there WAS any control with her, though as she screamed and tried to hold back, as he pulled on the rings he smirked to himself seeing them. Unbeknownst to her the rings he had pierced her with were magical in nature. No matter how much or how often he tugged or pulled on them, her nipple ring holes would never open further. It didn't stop the pain of course, but it did ensure that he didn't do permanent damage to her.

As she tried desperately to hold back he grinned as she shuddered within a moment at the very most, his tail flicking back and forth, washing her dancing clit with strokes of delightful pleasure.

" Focus.... force yourself to feel your pain and pleasure... don't give in to it until you know that it is time to do so."

He purred, though gently releasing the rings, her breasts rested back above her panting chest as he seemed to consider her.

" All right, let's start with something easier... just my tail."

He purred, though he said that his tail twisted and flicked, snapping harder against her inner thigh as he watched her. Curiosity was in his mind though as well.

" Why are you ashamed of how you are?"

She was radiating embarrassment and shame... he wanted to know why... he certainly had made it clear a few times of his thoughts of her, and she knew Lexica loved seeing her like this as well, so he was curious what brought about such feelings to the forefront for her.
 
That was the problem, she couldn't focus on anything other than the need to have him inside of her again. Where he stood forced her to get a good eyeful of his cock when she did manage to open her eyes. That cock begged to be back inside of her just as much as her body begged for it. She squealed and jerked when something snapped at her inner thigh and instinctively she tried to close her legs. It wasn't extremely painful, though she did feel the burning affect afterwards and nothing to sooth it.

His question however brought a pause to all these thoughts and feelings. It was something she had hoped to avoid ever answering, hoping that he... or even Lexica... would just simply gloss over and ignore. Truthfully though, she had no real good answer to give.

They both knew how much she enjoys, rather craves, being bound helpless and how much more intense her orgasms are from it. Yet, she still manages to feel the sin and shame behind that enjoyment. Deep down resisting that this is what she desires most when it comes to pleasure and sex.

“It..... It isn't really... shame that I feel... Well.. not entirely... I was raised to believe that such things as this.... is a sin... Being bound in such ways is meant for those who are being punished. To expose all their sins to the world... I shouldn't want this.. Let alone crave it. I was taught that sex only has one purpose... to create life... To find pleasure in it is to abuse that purpose...”

She closed her eyes tightly and did what she could to hide her face, with very little luck of course. Then she realized that he doesn't like it when she hides any part of her. That realization alone caused another chain to reach out and wrap around her hair, pulling her head back into place as it took place in the center with the other chains.

“I find that I enjoy this too much... I wasn't raised to have sex, that isn't my purpose in life... And to enjoy this... I-I feel as though I am living in sin.. going against what I was taught...”
 
Jylail smirked as she squealed, her little cries filling the air delightfully, and yet even as she jerked and twitched from the whipping, his tail continued over her trembling thighs, she finding that while she could somewhat close her thighs, her position and the way her hips were positioned meant that there was no full way to get away from it.

As he asked that, he could also tell that it was something that she had wanted to avoid. It was quite clear that she enjoyed the deprivations, the darker the sin the deeper her delight from it, and even as she said that it wasn't shame, he gave her a curious look, though he moved a clawed hand and began to rake his claws over her taut belly, raking and scratching, almost cutting as he listened to her.

" Oh it can be... it can be a way to punish those in the deepest ways..."

He purred, though as she said that sex had been taught as only for reproduction he laughed, unable to help himself... the rolling deep laughter coming naturally.

" For stuck up elves who don't allow themselves to enjoy life, perhaps that is the case."

He grumbled, though as he had been about to admonish her for hiding from anything... he watched the chain pulling her head back into place, though he chuckled to himself as she felt him tracing the mark then above her breasts, his claws deeply scratching, though he stared her down, she knowing not to cum no matter how delicious the sensations that rolled through her.

" Do it... rebel against what you were taught. They were fools... you are mine, and I will not have you thinking this is wrong. Pleasure in this way... even if I torture you and you cum over and over from it isn't wrong, it is what we both want. I want to see the crests of your pleasure... and you want to escape the chains which bound your spirit in life."

He grumbled, though as he said that he stepped around and slapped his cock against her cheek as his other hand brought a hard burning slap down onto her left breast, leaving a bright red hand print as he alternated, tormenting her, all the while he scratched and clawed his mark on her chest, his words constantly telling her not to cum, to fight it... to not let go, that she was his and that he would let her cum all she liked when he was ready for her to!
 
It didn't surprise her too much with his actions and response. What did surprise ehr though is that he encouraged her to enjoy it. Making her realize that he wants to tear down this last wall that holds her back. A wall that she isn't even certain could be torn down. The teachings have been so ingrained into her that she believes it with all her heart and soul.

At the same time it felt too good to not enjoy it and the sad part is... she did truly enjoy what he does to her. Which made it more difficult for her to let go of all those teachings and beliefs. On a subconscious level, reminding herself over and over that this isn't her purpose in life.

On the forefront of things however, knew he is right. She didn't belong to that world anymore. Those that taught her those things were no longer a par of her life. In fact those same people banished her for releasing a demon into this world. There is no one in her life now to tell her that this wrong. Both him and Lexica want her to be free, to enjoy the things they do to her.

Despite what he is doing to her now, forcing her body to react and she can feel the increasing need to cum. Mentally she was at war with herself. It wasn't the same war she had when he first took her at the party. That one had to do with him being a male and not trusting him. This one is far more challenging and now that he knew about it. There is no stopping him from breaking this last wall.

The whole time she listened to him, hanging onto his every word and cried out painfully with each slap. After a short while those slaps brought tears to her eyes as it was too much pain to her tender breasts. At one point it did feel as though he is punishing her for having those thoughts.

"Please.... Allow me to cum... I need to cum... I promise I will not think.. like that again... Please... I promise..."

There was a mixture of desperation to cum and indication that she is in too much pain. Though she didn't want to beg him to stop either as she knew it would disappoint him.
 
Back
Top