Another old grabass perv Charlie Rose

For the past few years, I've laughed at Pence for keeping his wife close, and never being alone with another woman. Turns out he was right.

Right about what?

That heterosexual cis men are fucking weak and need guidelines or to be corralled in order to socialize with women as people? Fuck that.

I'll continue laughing at him, in scorn, for this reason on top of many others.

What is the correct ratio to date of republicans V Democrats on sexual assault?

Grow up. Blaming the inability to constructively channel sexual urges on political "team" affiliation may seem like a worthwhile pursuit to a brainwashed partisan, but if you had any intellectual integrity, you would not have to look very far to find an ample number of violators in almost every political party. This has to do with power dynamics and men adjusting to social change, not political affiliation. You are still playing that game of our political team is so much more virtuous than yours.

What are you, 14 years old?

Grow up. Blaming the inability to constructively channel sexual urges on political "team" affiliation may seem like a worthwhile pursuit to a brainwashed partisan, but if you had any intellectual integrity, you would not have to look very far to find an ample number of violators in almost every political party. This has to do with power dynamics and men adjusting to social change, not political affiliation. You are still playing that game of our political team is so much more virtuous than yours.

He's part of the problem and he's not bright enough to understand why.

Everybody soon will wear camera+mic implants and live under ubiquitous surveillance by swarms of flying cambots. Our every act and word will be recorded. Then, nobody will get away with anything. Stop picking your nose and eating boogers. Stop grabbing asses. Stop shoplifting, kicking dogs, breaking car mirrors, pissing on sleeping wasteoids, and littering. Stop lying.

We will all be watched over by machines of loving grace. Then we'll go extinct. Bother.

Everybody soon will wear camera+mic implants and live under ubiquitous surveillance by swarms of flying cambots. Our every act and word will be recorded. Then, nobody will get away with anything. Stop picking your nose and eating boogers. Stop grabbing asses. Stop shoplifting, kicking dogs, breaking car mirrors, pissing on sleeping wasteoids, and littering. Stop lying.

We will all be watched over by machines of loving grace. Then we'll go extinct. Bother.

Girl watching in the Ukraine:

https://youtu.be/oIjN9eP5iNQ

Robert Mugabe has been ousted as leader of Zimbabwe after allegations emerged last night that he touched an assistant's upper thigh in 1987.

This SANCTIMONIOUS ASSHOLE was a BIGGER asshole then I thought

Why he pretended to be a CUNT protector and a FEMINIST

He ONLY did CUNT SHIT stuff with "women" at the C Rose Company cause there was no HR dept to be reported to

Never did CUNT SHIT stuff to "women" at SEE?BS! or BloomPanties where there was an HR dept

SLIME BALL

Is Larry King too old and frail to take down or is he a nice crunchy midnite snack for the hags of hell?

Don’t they need someone jucier?

Will they destroy any of their het heart throbs or just the gross old rich pervs?

Will this trickle down to the local level?

Are you safe from old accusations?

What's the ratio ASSHOLE?:rolleyes:

Leaking gas bag, WHAT IS THE RATIO?

For those of you who just joined us, Rightguide is throwing a hissy fit over which political party should be blamed for sexual harassment in the U.S. This a very important cause-and-effect relationship in his obsessive and partisan mind, so it may take a while (perhaps a lifetime) for him to consider other variables that may contribute in a more significant way to the root cause of sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Back to your regularly scheduled program of Fox and Fiends...

For those of you who just joined us, Rightguide is throwing a hissy fit over which political party should be blamed for sexual harassment in the U.S.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 created in Part VII the (then) new offence of Sexual Harassment.

So, blame the Democrats, yes?

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 created in Part VII the (then) new offence of Sexual Harassment.

So, blame the Democrats, yes?

Yes, indeed. So Rightguide was right all along, the Democrats should be blamed for all problems. He can now calm down, and then revel in the glory of being a true winner, like our most magnificent President!

Happy Thanksgiving, little Rightguide! Sorry I made you get so upset. I'll give you plenty of safe space from now on.

Robert Mugabe has been ousted as leader of Zimbabwe after allegations emerged last night that he touched an assistant's upper thigh in 1987.

Because apparently being a mass-murdering thug dictator-kleptocrat isn't as bad as getting touchy-feely with an assistant. :rolleyes:

Waiting for the zombie apocalypse to restore the social balance. :devil: When enough people are zombified and/or killed, humans will stop worrying about micro-aggressions and crap. I'm all against abuse of power and true harassment, but everyone whining that someone winked at them or told an off-color joke is getting old. What's next, lawsuits against Hillary by Huma? Are we all going to become prudes or just starting use sexbots?

Again, I don't approve of just grabbing people's parts for kicks and stuff. That's assault. I'm talking about when people use gray areas to complain, bitch and holler about mere words and jokes, that sort of thing, or even whine when someone asks them out, even when the person takes rejection well and doesn't ask them out again. And non-sexual touching, often by accident, that often gets turned into something sexual, even if the guy apologizes and makes it clear that he intended nothing sexual by it.

Last edited:
For those of you who just joined us, Rightguide is throwing a hissy fit over which political party should be blamed for sexual harassment in the U.S. This a very important cause-and-effect relationship in his obsessive and partisan mind, so it may take a while (perhaps a lifetime) for him to consider other variables that may contribute in a more significant way to the root cause of sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Back to your regularly scheduled program of Fox and Fiends...

I know both parties are guilty, numbnuts. I asked for the RATIO of Democrats to Republicans. You just don't want to admit the disparity between the two. You want to pretend there's is none when there clearly is. There isn't enough room in your diaper to hide, stupid.

I see Rory's male femanist alts really enjoy this topic.

Back to the real world, asking someone out, expressing interest in someone, complementing someone's apperance, looking at someone "too long," flirting with someone is NORMAL, its not "sexual assault."

Even a year ago, the idea that flirting was the same thing as rape would have been laughed at outside of the most radical woman's studies professor's office. Now, apparently the media has brainwashed the idiot masses into thinking just that.

This entire thing is mind bogglingly bizarre.

I know both parties are guilty, numbnuts. I asked for the RATIO of Democrats to Republicans. You just don't want to admit the disparity between the two. You want to pretend there's is none when there clearly is. There isn't enough room in your diaper to hide, stupid.

I don't know of any Republicans accused of anything credible at all. That said, the entire thing is ridiculous. Men like women. Men pursue women. Until recently, women generally liked this. Now, suddenly, they apparently hate it.

This whole thing is ridiculous, regardless of party. Its an attack not just on men, but on sanity itself.

...Again, I don't approve of just grabbing people's parts for kicks and stuff. That's assault. I'm talking about when people use gray areas to complain, bitch and holler about mere words and jokes, that sort of thing, or even whine when someone asks them out, even when the person takes rejection well and doesn't ask them out again. And non-sexual touching, often by accident, that often gets turned into something sexual, even if the guy apologizes and makes it clear that he intended nothing sexual by it.

Won't stop there, the ultimate goal is to stigmatize and ban heterosexuality itself.

That was Andrea Dworkin's original intent when she started the "all sex is rape" ideology that is the basis for this whole thing.

I kind of liked ol' Bob. I know he was anti-white, but honestly, the number of whites in Zim has been negligible for years. I think its not even 50,000 anymore. That's not worth worrying about.

At least Bob didn't mind standing up to the New World Order and the "gay United gay Kingdom," as he put it, and its neo-imperialism. And he was still an old buck with the ladies. :cool:

Last edited:
Won't stop there, the ultimate goal is to stigmatize and ban heterosexuality itself.

That was Andrea Dworkin's original intent when she started the "all sex is rape" ideology that is the basis for this whole thing.
You enshrine the memory of Andrea Dworkin, and only you.

Back