Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pics!!
Thanks, hon :kiss::kiss:

Im thinking full brazillian... yep... thats it.... pink lace is awesome too!!... it is such a thrill to watch the shyness slowly fade away...
I'm thinking I might go for it! We'll see.....

Nothing wrong with different panties at all.
Why, thank you! And, here I thought this series was going to be a bore...

I'm promising quite the finish...tease in the beginning...create the build up...AMAZING finish. :devil:
That just made me tingle all over :cattail:

I get busy and dropped off the thread, and gosh look what happens.

Never once have I doubted your style and allure. Charismatic and sultry at the same time.

Last edited:
I get busy and drop off the thread, and gosh look what happens.

Never once have I doubted your style and allure. Charismatic and sultry at the same time.

I knew if I started posting panty shots, you'd come back and see me again ;)

Thank you for your kind words. :kiss:

I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

Did someone say pink lace? Yep, I think so. Just for you. :kiss:

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

I think I need to go shopping for some new panties :D
Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

Happy weekend, my :heart:bugs!

I LOVEEEE those panties!!! So cute!

If you go Brazilian, you'll have to let me know how it goes! I would like to do that someday...haha. If I ever work up the nerve....

I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

GULP GULP GULP SHIIIIIIVERS>> I need to er take care of something... dam yummm

That is some incredible lacy goodness. You are doing you best to make everything look good. ;)

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Ah, but if you did a Brazilian we'd need some before and after shots. :devil:

tease!

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Wohoo, now that is hot and just enough hint for our imagination! Happy mothet's day

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

If you need someone to help --- either with shopping, or with deciding on your spa treatment --- just let me know. (Of course, helping you with "market research" might be a bit time-consuming, but at least it would be a delightful way to pass the time.)

Most welcome beautiful!!!
No words, just :kiss:

I LOVEEEE those panties!!! So cute!

If you go Brazilian, you'll have to let me know how it goes! I would like to do that someday...haha. If I ever work up the nerve....
Thanks babe. I hear that!! It's very easy for me to talk about it.... lol! Hope life is treating my sexy friend well. :kiss:

I see three things i like in these pics.. pink lace, ur fingers and..
Thank you! What could that third thing be, I thought it was my lips, and then I remembered that I didn't show my smile in that pic... :devil:

GULP GULP GULP SHIIIIIIVERS>> I need to er take care of something... dam yummm
Oh, mackkjackk you make me smile :kiss:

That is some incredible lacy goodness. You are doing you best to make everything look good.
Thank you, dear! :kiss:

Ah, but if you did a Brazilian we'd need some before and after shots. :
But of course! I mean these panties would look completely different before and after.... ;)

You make my troll dick hard
I can't say I have any experience with troll dick, but I'm a hard worker and always willing to learn new things. ;)

I'd like to see your fingers underneath those pink panties.
Me too :devil: Great idea. I have to go now.

Wohoo, now that is hot and just enough hint for our imagination! Happy mothet's day
Thank you sweetie! :kiss:

If you need someone to help --- either with shopping, or with deciding on your spa treatment --- just let me know. (Of course, helping you with "market research" might be a bit time-consuming, but at least it would be a delightful way to pass the time.)
I *do* love to shop! I am always open to suggestions!! :cattail:

How about....

some black panties with little sparkles?

These are always fun. We had a social function to attend recently, a charity event, and I wore these underneath my favorite polka dot dress and couldn't wait for Mr. Shy to hike up my skirt and pull them off. Truth be told, I think he couldn't wait either. :devil:

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

These are always fun. We had a social function to attend recently, a charity event, and I wore these underneath my favorite polka dot dress and couldn't wait for Mr. Shy to hike up my skirt and pull them off. Truth be told, I think he couldn't wait either. :devil:

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

Great set! Really like #2. I am not sure how you got to the event. Not sure we would have :devil:

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2
I remember that polka dot dress. That charity event must have felt like it lasted for hours and hours.

The sparkles caught my eye.. as did the lil white patch at the edge.. near ur fingers in 'black2'. Things are definitely getting warmer ;)

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

All the blood seems to have left my head.

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2

I am sure he couldn't!! I am ready to lick those right off you from all the way over here!! :devil:

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

SuperShyJ9-WOW; very sexy young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your getting less shy!!!

Happy Saturday lovelies!

black1
black2
you empty my stores each time i come her :p farken awesome pics

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

Wouldn't mind peeling them off to pleasure the peach underneath mmm :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back