Ohio

I am orginally from Cleveland. I still come home occasionally but not ofetn as I am in the military now. I will say the it has changed alot since I left in 98

Anyone else tired of the rain in Ohio? Man talking about depressing. Although it was nice to sleep in a Sunday rainy morning and just be lazy.

Looks like another busy work week with classes sprinkled in...no rest for the wicked...anyone else like to be wicked? :)

Anyone else tired of the rain in Ohio? Man talking about depressing. Although it was nice to sleep in a Sunday rainy morning and just be lazy.

Looks like another busy work week with classes sprinkled in...no rest for the wicked...anyone else like to be wicked? :)

I am quite sick of the rain. Can't walk with my camera while it rains *pouts* and I love to be wicked when I have the chance ;)

I know...I have not had any chance to wicked...I haven't even been very inspired to be wicked. I need to get my camera out and take pics...just to set my mind at ease. :devil:

hello ohioians

48.male submissive, seeks play partner , may be willing to try the bi part of this. with a dominate couple. North central,,near cedar point

Man will the sun ever shine in Ohio? I am starting to wonder. Also starting to wonder if there are any people who are the Columbus area that like to have fun :) if so let me know

Now it's freakin hot, 20 degrees above normal. What happened to spring temps without rain?

Anyone getting frisky....in the a/c? :)

I thought I'd be happy to see the rain go - but I'm going to the Indians game tomorrow and I'm probably going to fry :(.

18 year old male. Nice to see so many Ohioans here. I bounce between Columbus and NE Ohio. Always looking for some fun. Going to be filling my profile tonight. Enjoy the rain my friends

Last edited:
My bad, meant NW, typed NE. As far as not too bright goes, if that were the case, I would not be in possession of a Bachelor's in Applied Science.
I'll overlook that remark like water off of a duck"s back.

Back