Just thought I'd post some pics.

Give me the address and I'm there..:D

Ok.. I am going to need you to bring a rolling pin, a volley ball, garden lattice, the original mad magazine board game, some safety pins, 4 lemons and a pound of bacon.. :D

Ok.. I am going to need you to bring a rolling pin, a volley ball, garden lattice, the original mad magazine board game, some safety pins, 4 lemons and a pound of bacon.. :D

Got it. Anything else.:D

You need to make sure you keep some women around to lather on the sunscreen before you get burnt next time :)

hmmm.. possibly the exoskeleton of a Mexican Redknee..

Have one in my closet. What else.:D

Hi horny, hope you enjoy your vacation...Have fun babes...:kiss:

Hey Gisella. Thanks I will. Talk to you when I get back.

You need to make sure you keep some women around to lather on the sunscreen before you get burnt next time :)

I wish I had it like that.:) Would you be willing to help? :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll check in during the week and post something. Have a great weekend everybody.

Vacation is almost over.:( Bathing suit pic before goin to the beach. For you Gisella. :)

Attachments

• Bsuit.JPG
    Bsuit.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I don't think I could ever go on a nude beach. I don't have a problem taking a nude pic though:rolleyes:

Hiya hot pants! Welcome back from vacation. Glad to hear ya had a good time... I gotta agree about the nude beach thing.. SOME things do not need to be forever burned into my memory. If you could guarantee all the men had the same build as you... I'd be all over it... or them... or you? laughing... oh well.

iIt was HOTTER than hades all this week in the Midwest, and the humidity was stiffling.

Still waiting for the jeans and open white button down shirt pic... ;)

Have a GREAT night!! :kiss:

Hiya hot pants! Welcome back from vacation. Glad to hear ya had a good time... I gotta agree about the nude beach thing.. SOME things do not need to be forever burned into my memory. If you could guarantee all the men had the same build as you... I'd be all over it... or them... or you? laughing... oh well.

iIt was HOTTER than hades all this week in the Midwest, and the humidity was stiffling.

I'll make sure I'll get some pics up during the week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Wcked.:rose:

Start of requested pics. Jeans, white tee and bare foot. Hope you like Honey. :)

Attachments

• jeansandtee-1.JPG
    jeansandtee-1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 58
  • jeansandtee-2.JPG
    jeansandtee-2.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 43
  • jeansandtee-3.JPG
    jeansandtee-3.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 41
  • jeansandtee-4.JPG
    jeansandtee-4.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 47
  • jeansandtee-5.JPG
    jeansandtee-5.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I really don't know why I posted the last one.:)

Attachments

• jeansandtee-6.JPG
    jeansandtee-6.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 58
  • feet.JPG
    feet.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 51

Here ya go....:rose: One gray shirt

Attachments

• white shirt-1.JPG
    white shirt-1.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 482
  • whiteshirt-2.JPG
    whiteshirt-2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 919
  • GraybuttonDown.JPG
    GraybuttonDown.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 67