"Getting In From Work"

Slow Ride469 said:
you can have all want.................all you can eat..........and anything else you wanna do with it:devil:
MMMMMMMMMMMMm Your being quite accomadating tonight *grins*

good morning ....it looks like we are both fixing to get a blow job from Ivan we will never forget...they already started mantatory evacuations in my area for people in mobile homes and low lying areas...Be safe hun and I hope all goes well for you over the next few days:kiss:

bamagirl said:
good morning ....it looks like we are both fixing to get a blow job from Ivan we will never forget...they already started mantatory evacuations in my area for people in mobile homes and low lying areas...Be safe hun and I hope all goes well for you over the next few days:kiss:

Yeah.............I've been watching.......I hate nasty weather

they're saying we could be without power for up to 5 days

take care and be safe.......................I wish he would turn.........a U turn even

Slow Ride469 said:
Yeah.............I've been watching.......I hate nasty weather

they're saying we could be without power for up to 5 days

take care and be safe.......................I wish he would turn.........a U turn even

A u-turn sounds great!!

they are telling us possiably as long as 3 weeks without power :(
but it does look like its gonna hit a bit further west than first thought so maybe I wont get it as bad....

bamagirl said:
A u-turn sounds great!!

they are telling us possiably as long as 3 weeks without power :(
but it does look like its gonna hit a bit further west than first thought so maybe I wont get it as bad....

well................no U turn.............but we survived it

Ivan came through here blowing harder than Monica Lewinsky.....But it wasn't as bad here as we thought it was going to be

I SURVIVED Ivan!!!

I had a night from hell,but guess what???

WE made it!!

got my power back tonight woohooo

my place wasn't hurt,but the neighbor lost a roof so im very lucky...where I am we only had 70 mph winds with gust at times over 100 was a bit scary

I am glad to be back!!

I am glad you made it through ok :)

Tonie I hope Ivan is a bit better for you hun

bamagirl said:
I SURVIVED Ivan!!!

WE made it!!

my place wasn't hurt,but the neighbor lost a roof so im very lucky...where I am we only had 70 mph winds with gust at times over 100 was a bit scary

I am glad to be back!!

Glad to see you 'weathered the storm' and are safe now.

:kiss:

anniebug said:
Glad to see you 'weathered the storm' and are safe now.

:kiss:

Thank You Ivan gave one helluva blow job lol but I surely don't wanna another :)

bamagirl said:
I SURVIVED Ivan!!!

WE made it!!

I am glad to be back!!

We got hit pretty hard around the area but as of me all I got was my power out over night and a few limbs in my yard. everyone up here wasn't so lucky though.

yourdestonie said:
We got hit pretty hard around the area but as of me all I got was my power out over night and a few limbs in my yard. everyone up here wasn't so lucky though.

I was watching it on tv...I am glad to hear your ok hun

Smiles Ya know sometimes goo things come from bad ones sexy :D Keep Your fingers crossed I get that call today :kiss:

bamagirl said:
I was watching it on tv...I am glad to hear your ok hun
Well we actually had a few deaths coming from storm damage. and one of the major highways lost 2 lanes of the road into the gourge its just now back open to one lane each direction. They say it may be up to 2 years before they get that fixed.

but it also gave me a chance to get to do my real job again and thats a good thing. I may be headed to AL today for work.

yourdestonie said:
Well we actually had a few deaths coming from storm damage. and one of the major highways lost 2 lanes of the road into the gourge its just now back open to one lane each direction. They say it may be up to 2 years before they get that fixed.

but it also gave me a chance to get to do my real job again and thats a good thing. I may be headed to AL today for work.

What kind of work? and where in bama?

bamagirl said:
What kind of work? and where in bama?
I work for FEMA sometimes when they need contractors to help with clean up situations. I drive a bus that hauls crews around to where ever they need transported to. and I'm not yst sure what part of the state I'll be headed to but I'm guessing the Gulf shores area or somewhere close to that. I just got put on stand by yesterday so I'm waiting on the call right now to head out.

yourdestonie said:
I work for FEMA sometimes when they need contractors to help with clean up situations. I drive a bus that hauls crews around to where ever they need transported to. and I'm not yst sure what part of the state I'll be headed to but I'm guessing the Gulf shores area or somewhere close to that. I just got put on stand by yesterday so I'm waiting on the call right now to head out.

Let me know ok??

If you get close enough maybe we can have dinner ;)

bamagirl said:
Let me know ok??

If you get close enough maybe we can have dinner ;)
Sure

I should know today or tommrow at the latest anyway. I'll post it here

Back