~ Respy Brakes for Ladybugs ~

FantasySlut

Literotica Guru
:rose: This little tiny thread is for one of the most sweetest, the most caring and the most giving person here at LIT. She usually can be seen posting to someone, "You are worth it. You are important".

Respy my dear, YOU are worth it. YOU are important. And don't you allow anyone to say any different:rose:

I have noticed how much you enjoy ladybugs Respy, so hopefully these pics and quotes will bring a smile to your face and warmth to your loving heart

~ Everyone who adores this wonderful lady, please post a few of your own ~​

4329882121_ae6043c1b1.jpg

Ladybird-cupcakes-15k.jpg

A small speckled visitor
Wearing a crimson cape
Brighter than a cherry
Smaller than a grape
A polka-dotted someone
Walking on my wall
A black-hooded lady
In a scarlet shawl.
~Joan Walsh Anglund

Ladybugs all dressed in red
Strolling through the flowerbed.
If I were tiny just like you
I'd creep among the flowers too!
~Maria Fleming​

How brave a ladybug must be!
Each drop of rain is big as she.
Can you imagine what you'd do,
If raindrops fell as big as you?
~Aileen Fisher

1680x1050_LPS_ladybugs_1.jpg

ladybugs1.jpg

Bell-flowers-with-ladybug-on-green-background-CYL-Res-FiFi-Res.jpg

The Ladybug wears no disguises.
She is just what she advertises.
A speckled spectacle of spring,
A fashion statement on the wing....
A miniature orange kite.
A tiny dot-to-dot delight.
~J. Patrick Lewis, "The Little Buggers"

c5ec85a74a7c3e0aa1c59a0aea32e95e.jpg

05a5a5f4049afac8c9dcd8296a4bf611.jpg

62a784719f7f8f11ffb24caf1bda1151.jpg

Unlikely Friends

Once upon a sunny day
a ladybug and bright blue jay
discovered something most would say
unlikely, preposterous, impossible.

What others did not know
that in time these two would grow
they looked inside their heart and soul
felt trust, understanding, and laughter.

Alike sometimes but different too
some things can not be misconstrued
with love, a connection, a kinship.

And so they go from here to there
singing, laughing without a care.
A most unlikely amazing pair,
A ladybug, a blue jay,
FRIENDS!

- Sheryl Arbuckle Green -​

and..of course I must put my own brand of humor on the ladybird theme..

How 'bout a labybird three way? :D

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCyL-kpClYEy-DWZuH9LjrdlnHfJFAeCIixR5KGCy9MTSelh-3

I think this little celebration of all things Respy calls for cake!

*gathers up all the lady bugs that come into my house and sends them to Respy*

:D

For the lovely lady

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH2mEJkuQykNDTXO8ELAHXvdpIbK6qMAkNBND6UZ9KHmGqUUfp

For one of my very favorite people in the world.

Love you lots, my friend. :heart:

ICVZqE9.jpg

everyone, thank you so much. FS and her beautiful heart were in the right place and i know what her intentions were in creating this thread. i'm deeply touched by your posts, really. but i'm not a fan of vanity threads; i just don't like calling that kind of attention to myself. i'm not mad/upset/angry/annoyed/irritated or anything of that nature....far from it. :)

i know that you all care, and i adore all of you. it's why i stalk you and take things from your closets. <.<........>.>

thank you for this outpouring of love and light, but it's a little overwhelming for me. :eek:

please help yourselves to the snacks that FS, Jenny, and VanGogh66 so graciously provided.

*gathers all of the images and the hello kitty ladybug, then skates out like a cute little ladybug ninja*

:heart:

Last edited:
Hey sweet lady...we've only ever crossed in passing on the boards but your sweet soul shines through your posts.

attachment.php

Every time I see this in my folder it makes me think of the ladybug lady ♡

Last edited:

everyone, thank you so much. FS and her beautiful heart were in the right place and i know what her intentions were in creating this thread. i'm deeply touched by your posts, really. but i'm not a fan of vanity threads; i just don't like calling that kind of attention to myself. i'm not mad/upset/angry/annoyed/irritated or anything of that nature....far from it. :)

i know that you all care, and i adore all of you. it's why i stalk you and take things from your closets. <.<........>.>

thank you for this outpouring of love and light, but it's a little overwhelming for me. :eek:

please help yourselves to the snacks that FS, Jenny, and VanGogh66 so graciously provided.

*gathers all of the images and the hello kitty ladybug, then skates out like a cute little ladybug ninja*

:heart:

I don't know you. My loss.

When I see your posts tho I read them because you seem to be a genuinely nice sexy lady.

Thanks for the snacks! :rose:

Just dropping off some ladybug love. Don't wanna overwhem you, but you always brighten my day.

ladybug.jpg

Back