BBW attraction

the most attractive things in my book are comfortable in your skin, reasonably intelligent, and being somewhat uninhibited in bed helps greatly also.....
 
Hello everyone....

I have some fabulous news to report. I have lost 28lbs in 2013..so far. I am learning to be more confident and proud of myself. I am also learning that taking care of myself is NOT being self centered it is being responsible and caring which adds to my self worth. Thank you all so much for your support. Your encouraging words have helped me more than you know.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!:heart:
 
So, I am giving up on love, dating, marriage and having children. Not happy about it...but I think all hope is dead and gone
 
Most people could care less about getting to know people no matter what they look like. For me, no one at work asks me, "how are you?" All they ask is "can you?" Oh, and God forbid I ask for vacation....they start to freak out. I have had 1 day off since Thanksgiving and my doctor had to write me off that day!!!

Family? What is that? Oh yeah! Those are the people who call when they want to vent, need a babysitter, a ride to the doctor or something needs done in/around their house. Do they ask how I am? No!!! They also request that I only call in an emergency. When I do call, they never answer.

Friends? I have a cat. Nothing more to add.

So...I give. I am tired of men who only want to have sex with me and nothing more. I am tired of people being mean, rude and disrespectful. I am just tired...nothing more...nothing less..just tired. Oh yeah...my doc said I need to do a better job losing weight 32lbs is nothing. I guess I could say that too if I were physically fit n healthy. But I am 328lbs with bad knees. I thought I was doing well.....WRONG AGAIN!!!
 
Big women are like mopeds. They are fun to ride until your friends catch(1980S joke)

But really. I love plump women not overly obese women, but plump and soft curves.
 
Did anyone see the episode of "Louie" on FX a couple weeks ago? I applaud Louis CK for bringing to light the dating a fat girl issue. I truly felt and agreed with the female character's feelings. It may me cry. I felt validated. KUDOS TO LOUIE!!!!! :)
 
Trying to workout M-F for 30 minutes, on the recumbent bike, for the last month. I ride 6-7 miles/day and average 30-35 miles/week. I have lost another 3.5lbs making a total weight loss of 38lbs. My goal is to lose no more than 50lbs and no less than 30lbs before Jan. 1. I feel better health wise but will I ever feel comfy in society? Not sure if that will happen or love will find me but I will live longer. I guess that's good.
 
Haven't been on in awhile. I am now on the HMR diet and exercising at least 30 min/day. Have lost 14lbs in the first 2 weeks. Anyone else on the HMR diet?
 
Update! I am now down 25lbs. Feeling good despite how strict the HMR diet is and I can't shake the craving for pizza. Lol...I guess sacrifices must be made when making lifestyle changes. 😃
 
Back
Top