Jerk off for us on cam?

Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Posts
13
Me and my sister want to watch guys jerking off to us on cam! Add us on skype, our username is weworshipcocks :]

PS.
We are cute. ;]
 
???

Me and my sister want to watch guys jerking off to us on cam! Add us on skype, our username is weworshipcocks :]

PS.
We are cute. ;]

Ok im up for this but cant hop on cam just anytime.. are we talking cam for cam? Do we get to see you both?
 
Yes we are still looking! We are busy at the moment with exams but are looking forward to a session on friday! :D
 
As was asked earlier, are one, or both of you, going to be on cam at the same time? It makes for a more exciting time when all involved are having fun at the same time.
 
I was speaking of actively participating where all people involved could watch each other.
 
When you usually come online at Skype? Would love to do cam to cam with you!

One to two times a week at night(10pm-4am eastern) when we are buzzed/drunk. We're both in college and work so we don't get much free time but we would love to sit and watch some of you jerk off to us. :]
 
To answer some more questions:

I am 25 and my sister is 24. Yes we are in a relationship. We know people think it's wrong and taboo but we don't care. We have been best friends our entire life and love each other very much.

One night when me and my sister were drunk at a frat party, she caught me looking at a guys bulge and asked me if I liked it. I drunkenly admitted that I did and everything sorta spun off from there.

After a couple of times of getting drunk at her apartment and talking about dicks, I decided to show her my tumblr account. At the time I was just a lurker and only liked dicks and didn't reblog them. She was awesomely accepting of it all and we browsed pictures of cocks for like 2-3 hours straight that night. Then she came up with the idea to start a blog together so we did. We called it 'We Worship Cocks'.

We have never sucked a dick together but we REALLY REALLY REALLY want to. It's so difficult to find a nice looking clean cock we can trust that will let both of us suck it. Everyone we find online either has a not so good looking cock or wants to fuck me and my sister and we aren't into that at all. We just want to kneel before and worship a beautiful looking cock together.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top