Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT you should really do it!! I just got into it the last couple years and wish i hadn't wasted so many years not knowing how truly fucking awesome it is!

Isn't that the truth? Wasting time not knowing some of the finer things in life ;)
So, here I embark on trying to find my voice haha.

ICT I'm awake right now because I'm alone. Even though I enjoyed 8 years of my soon to be ex working overnight, I just want someone to cuddle with. I haven't slept through the night since August 2nd. :( (unless I was drunk or drugged up on sleep medicine)

ICT I hope she stays strong. :kiss:

ICT I am mentally exhausted, I feel like I need a warning label before I post.
and no this is not about you mami

ICT Even though I love posting and having fun, sometimes I regret ever signing up here.

ICT I wish I could be oblivious to the things that go on here, it would make it easier for me to shut the fuck up.

ICT Even if I try, I can't just shut the fuck up about certain things.

IFCT I will just chill, because I know that I'm aggravating my friends here with my whining.

Last edited:

ICT Even though I love posting and having fun, sometimes I regret ever sighing up here.

ICT I wish I could be oblivious to the things that go on here, it would make it easier for me to shut the fuck up.

IFCT I will just chill, because I know that I'm aggravating my friends here with my whining.

I confess that im glad you post and are around.

I also confess that I understand about having fun but regretting signing up.

I finally confess that if you need someone to vent to, I'm here for you. *hugs*

ICT Even though I love posting and having fun, sometimes I regret ever sighing up here.

What whining?

ICT your darker text is easier for me to read, reading what you have to say is important as I continue to adjust. Have a great day.
ICT This made me laugh. :kiss:

I confess that im glad you post and are around.

I also confess that I understand about having fun but regretting signing up.

I finally confess that if you need someone to vent to, I'm here for you. *hugs*

ICT *Hugs* :kiss:

What whining?

ICT Aww you always say the sweetest things. ;) :kiss:

ICT Don't mind me, I'm just pruning. :kiss:

ICT I wish I could see what some people truly looked like because their personalities definitely have me more then a little curious ;)

ICT the woman I interviewed this morning was quite attractive and sexy

ICT I did take her email address when she offered it to me after we were officially done :cool:

ICT the woman I interviewed this morning was quite attractive and sexy

ICT I did take her email address when she offered it to me after we were officially done :cool:

ICT I think there is a great story/fantasy to be written here... Might be the ridiculously aroused mood I'm in

ICT I think there is a great story/fantasy to be written here... Might be the ridiculously aroused mood I'm in

ICT I didn't think of it as a story.
ICT my dirty mind was still remembering her hair, eyes and VERY deep cleavage :devil:

ICT it's been far far too many days since being able "work from home" and properly enjoy my Lit buddies. :D

ICT You already have your character development going.... Run with it!

ICT I should use this woman as a character: green and hazel mixed color eyes, cleavage so deep I swear I could hear an echo when I talked, long flowing red hair, alabaster skin....

Ict I do the stupidest things with the best intentions.

Ict those stupid things always hurt the ones I love the most.

Ict I'm not worth the time. I hate that I caused pain. I might be forgiven, but I can't forgive myself.

ICT I did not get enough done in my house.
IACT I am hoping that tomorrow will go good.
IFCT I hope that he will get a hold of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back