Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima6uldv8

Fashionably Late
Ok people. What things are you willing to confess?

I'll start by saying when I told you I was joking, I wasn't :kiss:

I confess that even though I am a hopeless flirt and skirt chaser, if I did catch the skirt I would not do anything wth it.

Whenever I am down at heel, I just tell myself that confession is good for the sole...

I did it you know, when you wake up realize your panties are not where they were the last time you were awake, and your legs are sticky....lmao
Lol! I don't sleep in them but I can relate ;)

I confess theres this new cute little college guy at work. He reminds me of a youngun from here that I've watched on cam. I secrectly wonder what it would be like to watch him :devil:

I confess that I even scare myself sometimes with how totally uninhibited I get when I'm horny, and I stay horny way too often. I could probably get a lot more done if I wasn't always busy fucking or jilling, and all too often after jilling I'll realize that I've left an awful mess somewhere and I have to get something back out of me that is no longer conveniently located. Once I walked around the house for half an hour with a big Soft Shave bottle up my twat because I couldn't get it to turn loose! :kiss:

I couldn't possibly confess to all the things here, and I'd probably be too embarrassed to as well, but I do confess that I have cum in my own mouth in front of a group of women

If I had my way, i would have hot, nasty, sweaty sex with at least half of the big strong guys in the gym, one after another...

There's no less than 16 women on this forum that turn me on so madly that I would have the stamina to fuck them all, one after another.

There about 10 guys in the AMPics who I would gladly be used by, over and over again... willingly.

Wow, you two! I sometimes wish I weren't so careful sexually. Then on nights like tonight, I wouldn't be at home. I secretly wish I could let way more of Ima out than I allow. Is that bad?

I'm home tonight instead of out because I'm new to this area I'm at. I'm really wishing I could go to a bar, pick up a woman and have hot, sweaty, passionate sex. But I'm living at home with my mom til I get on my feet. Not a pleasant scenario to bring a woman home to haha.

Wow, you two! I sometimes wish I weren't so careful sexually. Then on nights like tonight, I wouldn't be at home. I secretly wish I could let way more of Ima out than I allow. Is that bad?
of course not, its jsut bad that you aren't getting the opportunity to all that you desire :)

There about 10 guys in the AMPics who I would gladly be used by, over and over again... willingly.
that would be an interesting thread, the pic of guys or gals you like the most, although egos might get bruised but it could be fun.

that would be an interesting thread, the pic of guys or gals you like the most, although egos might get bruised but it could be fun.
i think egos would be bruised, definitely...(that's a very dangerous idea for a thread..or maybe if someone acted as a moderator and we had anonymous secret crushes)

i think egos would be bruised, definitely...(that's a very dangerous idea for a thread..or maybe if someone acted as a moderator and we had anonymous secret crushes)
Thats a thread that could get very interesting, maybe fun too. I think the crushes are played out now in the private messages.

No it's not bad, but then I would have to confess to desiring a woman like you and a few others and letting the lit side of me out too. Some sides of us just don't play well in the real world.

Probably won't happen anytime soon.

So I guess my confession is desiring way more than I have right now, even if it is bad for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back