A Dragons Sacrifice or Treasure? ~ Closed ~

The Manicore smiled wickedly as he let his lecherous gaze take in ever sensual curve of Sylvia’s gorgeous young body as those dark burnished golden eyes took in her youthful naked perfection. The creature bent his head to the girl’s bared breast, that seductive rough cat tongue caressed her pale pink nipple drawing it to a taunt peaked little rosebud.

"P... Please... Sir. Let me go. The Dragon Lord will be upset with me if I am not there when he returns. I am trying to find my way back to his room. Please.. Sir... Let me go."

The young beauty pleaded with this terrifying beast that, part man, part lion, and part scorpion. It was all he could do to keep from laughing at her pitiful little efforts to thwart that sensually seductive, and tempting tongue from tormenting and exciting Sylvia’s traitorous lithe young body.

"Please... Sir.......I.... I.. can't do this... I... I just want....

The trapped little beauty gasped as the Manicore slowly sensually explored Sylvia’s delicious young body his long Cat like tongue reamed her sweet little naval before snaking into her succulent little pussy.

"Please... Sir... I... I.."

Sylvia’s voice trailed off in a darkly sensual moan of unwanted pleasure. The intoxicating scent of her arousal filled his nostrils as the girl struggled to turn her back to him in an effort to escape his maddening and oh so seductive tongue. Little could Sylvia realize that she had just made a tragic mistake. The Manicore wasted no time in taking advantage of this delicious young creature’s mistake. His scorpion tail pressed to the girl’s virgin anus. Slowly insistently he began to worm and wiggle that tail into her chaste young virginal anus. He would work it into her chaste young body and then flood her with a very powerful aphrodisiac. His clawed hands cupped the Sylvia’s firm young breasts, those claws raked across the girl’s nipples, and she could feel the velvety tip of his cock pressing to her soft pink folds.

It was then he trust his tail into her violated anus, and the searing surge of his powerful aphrodisiac flooded her as his cock also entered the violated little beauty. With the first thrust her firm young breasts were pressed to the wall and his claws.
 
Sylvia became more than terrified when the tip of his tail started to penetrate into a very resistant hole, one that has not yet been touched before. It only hurt because she couldn't relax enough to accept its insistent entry, forcing into the tightness bit by bit. She was trembling by this time, to paralyzed to fight back or push away from him. The action in itself created such an unwanted desire that she tried so hard to deny.

It didn't take long before her screams filled every single crack in the room, nails digging deeply into the palm of her hands till they bled from the pain. That single thrust set a fire within her that she couldn't understand, the pain shocked her entire system as it felt like he ripped that resisting hole in apart with his tail. Shortly after that she started to hyperventilate while trying to catch her breath and see past the red cloud that flooded her mind.

She felt the aphrodisiac flooding into her, burning into the very core of her being and yet all she could focus on was the pain that his tail caused, thinking that the aphrodisiac was her blood from having him tearing her open. His claws dug into her flesh as he pressed her against the wall, crushing her to the point of making it impossible to catch her breath.

"It.... hurts.... please... stop.... I can't breathe.... It huts too much..."

She was gasping for air while trying to plead with him, her entire body tense and both holes had a resisting death grip around his tail and cock. The only thing that did feel good was his cock and she could feel the heat throbbing in her stretched pussy, which in turn intensified the rushing heat of the aphrodisiac. That heat instantly filled every cell within her and soon the protesting became nothing more than whimpers of confusion.

He can feel both holes begin to twitch around his tail and the length of his cock, though they never truly relaxed and each twitch she made refreshed the pain the tail had caused. The panicked breathing she had moments ago changed into a more lustful panting and became less terrified. Her clit pulsed wildly and her nipples grew harder than she's ever known them to be, aching and screaming for attention.

"Please..... Sir...."

Sylvia whispered while her head rolled back onto his shoulder and uncertain of what it is she wanted right then.
 
Last edited:
"It.... hurts.... please... stop.... I can't breathe.... It huts too much..."

Sylvia gasped as the manicore’s scorpion tail entered her tight puckered little anus. The beast savored each little gasp, each sensual little moan as this gorgeous young creature struggled to breathe. The shuttering gasp that escaped her moist rip “O”ed lips when the bubble of his tail swelled as he injected her with is venomous aphrodisiac. He savored those little gasps as they became more sensual, more needy and the young beauty’s seductive little moans of confused pleasure in the pain that racked her sweet nubile young body until she gasped,

"Please..... Sir...."

The young beauty’s seductively whispered, her tawny copper hair framed her angelic face like a fire halo, her head rolled back onto his shoulder and the beast could see the uncertain in Sylvia’s smoldering blue eyes, could see in her young soul that she was not sure of what it is she truly wanted right then.

“What is it that Pretty, pretty wants?”

The Manicore taunted Sylvia. He rolled his hips to hers, the ridged line of his cock pressing against her pulsing clit, the velvet tip of his cock massaging that sweet spot deep within her chaste young body.

“Does Pretty, pretty want me to fuck her, use her; make her scream in forbidden pleasure?”

The beast plunged deeper into Sylvia's needy little pussy as he gave her a fleeting taste of the pleasure he could grant her supple young body. Once again the tip of his cock in her tight little ass injected more of his venomous aphrodisiac into the young beauty’s already excited and aroused young body.
 
Sylvia could hardly think straight between what was happening within her body, the pain from his tail still quite strong and she felt it pulse once again. The heated liquid felt like lava inside the tender walls which caused a shiver to tickle down her spine, it was also then that she realized it wasn't blood. That he didn't rip her apart with the thickness of his tail, also she didn't know what it is she felt being pumped into her gut either.

He shifted ever so slightly pressing her tighter against the wall, her clit trapped between the wall and his cock set her off. The movement hit more than her burning clit, the sweet spot deep inside exploded with excitement at the pressure. There was controlling what happened next as the climax suddenly rushed through her without warning. Her whole body was on fire now and the pain faded into a pleasurable burn. None of this was right, his voice, the scents in the room, fur instead of scales... Nothing was right, it was all wrong and she tried to say no to his question. In her mind she said... rather screamed no, begging for him to stop.

Instead, soft whimpers were heard and the slightest movement either from her or him would set her off, writhing and dancing between him and the wall. Sylvia couldn't understand why this felt good, where this sudden burning came from or why she became far more sensitive than she already is. She felt as if a simple touch would make her cum on the spot and here she is trapped with two of her holes filled to the max, one being pumped full of something that made her stomach feel so full.

"Please.... Sir... this one wants more... to be used.. to scream in pleasure... to be... to be fucked.. .. Please... Sir this one needs to be used."

She hadn't realized how she spoke, let alone fully acknowledge that she just submitted herself fully to him without anymore hesitation. The aphrodisiac that coursed through her veins only made her think of the moment and nothing else, only thing that became her world now was this creature and the pleasures he was promising her.

The heat radiating off the collar reminded her the dragons heat, which subconsciously kept her from calling this creature Master. That heat also added to heat that grew within her, forcing her to writhe between his hot body and the cold wall.

"Please... Sir... use this one... make this one scream again..."
 
"Please.... Sir... this one wants more... to be used.. to scream in pleasure... to be... to be fucked.. .. Please... Sir this one needs to be used."

A wicked smile bowed the beast’s jowls as this sweet gorgeous creature begged and pleaded to be taken to be used. But what truly brought that wickedly evil grin to his face was Sylvia’s maidenly blush as if she just could not believe what she was saying or begging and pleading for. Oh how that sweet little body of hers arched back to him as she finally submitted to this beast as she gasped

"Please.... Sir... this one wants more... to be used.. to scream in pleasure... to be... to be fucked.. .. Please... Sir this one needs to be used."

The young beauty was nearly in tears as she begged the Manicore to take her. He thrust savagely into Sylvia tight little cunt his balls slapped her lily white thighs as he gave the young b beauty exactly what she had asked for. The Manicore’s claws racked across the girl’s breasts and nipples. His teeth racked across her earlobe, and those deadly claws explored the sensual contours of her supple young body. Soon Sylvia’s soft creamy ivory skin was graced with a fine Lattice work of crimson stripes. He fucked her like young Sylvia had never been fucked before. He did things to her young mind and body she could have never conceived of before she was made a sacrifice to a dragon. Sometime during her sexual ordeal Sylvia was swept away into a dark seductive world where she was racked by a series of endless orgasms.

Sylvia awoke back in D’or’s den her naked body covered by the dark silken sheets as she lay on the bed where her Master had claimed her virginity. Her soft blue eyes fluttered open as if she was walking from a dream, or perhaps a nightmare with the taste of fear still in her mouth. It must have been a dream, except for the pale pink lattice work that decorated her lithe young body.

A shadow passed over the great cavern’s entrance………The Shadow of D’or returning to her , for her.
 
Sylvia screamed till she couldn't scream any longer and came over and over again until her body ached painfully. This creature was so rough and yet nothing he did brought serious harm, only pleasurable pain as his claws trailed down her quaking body. His tail never left her sore little ass which seemed to intensify the rushing wildfire that burned her alive. Time stood still and seemed endless as she kept begging for more, which he happily gave to her.

She didn't know the exact moment of when she blacked out, nor how long afterwards he kept using her body for his own pleasure. But when she woke up, everything was as if nothing at all happened. All the pain had vanished, the deep dark trailing marks from his claws were mostly gone and faded. What did remain she admired, yet, also feared the remaining marks uncertain of where exactly they came from.

The sounds and shadows of the dragon's return frightened her, wondering if he'll know something was wrong. Though, other than the marks, she wasn't quite sure of what exactly was wrong. Sylvia closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping when he came back into the den, all the while questioning the events that took place, wondering how long ago it happened.... Or if it happened at all... It felt so real.. and these marks could have been from the dragon, after all he does have claws as well.

Sylvia was so confused right now and all she could do was pretend to be sleeping, silently praying to whatever was listening that he is the one that created these faded marks that painted her body.
 
D’or came to his little Pet a smile bowed his lips as the stunning young beauty pretended to be asleep. He let his eyes wander over the sensual curves of her supple young body. He came to her slowly his hot moist breath set the stray wisps of hairs at the nape of the young beauty’s neck dancing with every breath he took. Yet it was not only Sylvia’s sweet young body that attracted the dragon’s attention but the scent of a young girl so recently fucked. The smell of her lover, the scent of her own arousal clung to her like an erotic perfume.

A single claw withdrew the silken sheet that covered her.

‘Wake sweet Pet”

D’or purred his forked tongue danced over her flawless cheeks in a seductive caress.

“Rise and strip for your Master Young one.”

His dark voice caressing her, sensually enfolding her as he spoke.

“I am your Master Little One………….”

D’or cocked his head his dark golden eyes capturing the young girl’s soft blue eyes. The question hung between them.
 
Salvia didn't want to obey him right then, thinking of what she feels like happened. Although her heart started pounding more at the thought of him being upset at the sight of her marked body, she did slowly rise to her knees. With her gaze lowered and with some hesitation, responded towards the question.

"Yes, you are my Master."

Taking a moment to get over the fear and taking a deep breath before looking up to catch his gaze. The golden gaze held her captive and couldn't resist the request he had made.

She reached down to the hem of the nightgown and slowly slid it up over her head, setting it off to the side. Once more her gaze lowered and raised her arms up in an attempt to hide herself from his sight. Little shivers caressed over her as she felt him staring at her, wondering what he is thinking and if she'll get punished for the markings.
 
"Yes, you are my Master."

Sylvia shyly answered D’or. It was if those golden eyes could see into her young soul,, see all her fears and hopes, a gaze that left the young innocent no place to hide. D’or watched passively as the young beauty drew her flimsy nightgown up her sensual young body and over her head to be tossed aside. It was then that Sylvia made her first mistake as she tried to cover her body from the dragon’s piercing gaze.

“Never hide your body from me Pet…………….Place your hands at the nape of your neck………..elbows out……….”

D’or watched and nothing in his countenance gave a hint of what he was thinking.

“Spread your legs for me Pet

When she had done as he commanded, his long thick forked tongue, snaked out to slip along the young girl’s soft rose petal folds the tip of his fork tongue curled around Sylvia’s clit.

“And what have you been up to today Pet………….how have you spent your time.”

D’or slowly began to fuck Sylvia’s tight little pussy with his thick tongue.

“Well Miss?..................................”
 
Sylvia slowly got into the position he requested of her and thought about the question he had asked. However, his tongue was very distracting and made it difficult to focus on the answer, making it nearly impossible to lie. Although, with how he held her gaze, it would be impossible to lie anyway since he would be able to see right through it. And everyone knows it isn't a good idea to lie to a Master, let alone a dragon.

"I took a bath and found some nightgown that I thought you would like..... but you never came for me... so I went to go look for you.... Instead of finding you though, I ran into some kind of creature... and he tore the nightgown up..."

It was then she glanced at the nightgown she had taken off and noticed it was the same one she had put on, the very same one that the Manticore tore to shreds. The cloak was hanging off to the side on the wall and her head shook with much confusion.

It became very difficult to think straight when the sensation of his tongue overwhelmed her, clouding her judgment of what happened and tried to compare it to reality. Her legs spread more for him and her panting whimpers slowly began to escape as she tried to so hard to confirm what happened.

"At.... least... I think I ran into something..... It felt so real... His claws.... the way he.... It couldn't have been a dream..."

He can see the confusion ripping into her soul, mixing with the sensation of his tongue and it wouldn't be much longer until she is feeding him her sweet nectar.

"I was wanting to find you.... Master... and... I.... I.."
 
"I took a bath and found some nightgown that I thought you would like..... but you never came for me... so I went to go look for you....


D’or could see how nervous his little pet was as she began to tell her story.

Instead of finding you though, I ran into some kind of creature... and he tore the nightgown up............. At.... least... I think I ran into something..... It felt so real... His claws.... the way he.... It couldn't have been a dream.......

And yet Sylvia nightgown showed no sign of the abuse the stunning young beauty told her Master of even as his forked tongue slid with in her sweet little pussy as he feasted on the young girl’s sweet dewy nectar

"I was wanting to find you.... Master... and... I.... I.."

Sylvia gasped as her gorgeous young body gave a little shutter of dark sexual need. His tongue continued to seduce the young beauty as he whispered in her young mind.

”And what did you want of me Pet?”

That dark sensual whisper in her young innocent mind seemed to also touch something deep within her soul as his dark golden eyes held Sylvia enthralled.

“Did you enjoy what that creature of your dreams did to you Pet?”

Slowly the way the beast had stripped her bent her to his will Sylvia could see so clearly once more but more that see it she could feel it ever demanding caress, every wanted defilement.

“Did you enjoy it Pet/”

There was no point lying to D’or for he could see all the secrets of Sylvia’s young soul beared to his golden gaze.
 
It all came rushing back the more he held her gaze, his voice wrapping and consuming any coherent thought. His questions forced her to think about what happened, to relive the pain and pleasure. It was difficult however considering his tongue worked her into a frenzy of lust, all she wanted to do was cum and feed him to his hearts content.

Sylvia couldn't hold the position he had requested of her, slowly and carefully she laid back down on the bed, spreading her legs more for him. The whole time she was thinking of the dream and how to answer his questions, biting her lip the more those sensations came back to her.

"I... wanted to feel you inside of me... again... I.. I like how you make me feel Master..."

She keep still as his tongue dove deeper into her, teasing and taunting those hidden nerves that drive her wild. As she writhed on the silk sheets, she could feel the heat of those scratch marks which only made reliving the memories easier. It even made her relive what it was like to have her ass filled, almost craving it once more.

"I... I didn't want to like it Master.... I desire to cum for only you.... but... I.... I did enjoy it... I... I enjoyed all of it... even when he.. he filled my other hole.... his claws...the way he kept scratching me... and how he forced me to scream...."

The whole time she spoke breathlessly, he can feel her clamping down onto his tongue as she grew closer and closer to reaching that edge. The thoughts alone were enough to excite her and drive all of her senses wild as she suddenly felt the sensation of those sensual claws trailing her skin again.

Though she didn't want to cum without his permission, for the moment she was still afraid he would be upset with her for enjoying such things from another creature. Whether it was a dream or not, he can see how guilty she truly felt hidden deep in her blue eyes.

"Please... don't be upset with me.... Master... I want to cum for you... I enjoy you Master..."
 
Oh how the young beauty struggled to hold the position of display that her Master D’or had placed her in, as his tongue continued to seduce her gorgeous young body. Sylvia slowly collapsed back her young hips arching to her master’s mouth as she gasped.

"I... wanted to feel you inside of me... again... I.. I like how you make me feel Master..."

The hapless young beauty gasped in her building need.

"I... I didn't want to like it Master........ I desire to cum for only you........ but... I...... I did enjoy it...... I...... I enjoyed all of it....... even when he…….. he filled my other hole........ his claws......the way he kept scratching me...... and how he forced me to scream......."

Sylvia confessed to her Master, her young body hungering for her Master as if he were trying to draw him deeper into her chaste young body.

"Please... don't be upset with me.... Master... I want to cum for you... I enjoy you Master..."

“He made you scream Pet……….scream in pain………in ecstasy……….or both?”

As he questioned the young beauty he ripped a soul searing orgasm from the young innocent and as she gasped for breath he flipped Sylvia on to her belly, he drew her hips up and back to him. The young girl could feel the tip of D’or’s cock pressing to her nearly virginal anus.

“How did he take you Pet……..like this?”

D’or sensually rolled his hips to Sylvia’s firm little ass slowly taking her seducing her as he opened her tight little ass to him.

“Or was it Like this Pet…………”
D’or forcefully thrust into her sweet little ass his fingers entwined in her hair as he yanked Sylvia’s head back her back arched as he violently fucked her tight little ass.

“Harder Pet?”
 
Once the orgasm rushed through her, forcing all thoughts to slip away, he gave her no real chance to respond before she felt the tightest hole being stretched. She couldn't answer his questions as the shock once more consumed her, it was different this time because the creature used its tail. The dragons cock was so much more thicker and less forgiving as he forced it deeper into her.

Before she knew it, the slow and easy pressure became sheer pain and her screams pierced the room as it felt like he was ripping her open. Sylvia clawed into the bed sheets and the response to his questions were the screams that poured from her. The painful shock caused her to become paralyzed beneath him, moving with each thrust like a puppet in his control. The tears quickly emerged as she felt like this was her punishment, that the sudden change was a sign of his anger.

“Harder Pet?”

The two simple words sunk in and broke through the painful red cloud that flooded her thoughts and she cried out painfully.

".... Please.... It hurts too much... Master... I.... I..."

She couldn't think straight with the mixture of sheer pain and a hint of pleasure coursing through her. There was no way for her to truly answer his questions since the creature filled her with a drug, making anything he did pleasurable and not painful. Unlike now, all she felt for now was the pain as he tore into her ass.

"I can't handle this.... Please.... not harder.... He didn't.... not like this..... he used his tail..... it... it wasn't this painful...."

She cried out and forced herself to somehow answer him, in a small hope that he'll slow down. The tears were like waterfalls that streamed freely down her burning red cheeks. All the while she was hoping that her reactions wouldn't upset him more, this kind of pain wasn't pleasurable to her...... at least not in this very moment.
 
".... Please.... It hurts too much... Master... I.... I... I can't handle this.... Please.... not harder.... He didn't.... not like this..... He used his tail..... it... it wasn't this painful...."


“Really Pet and who was this creature that claimed what is mine pet?............”

Despite Sylvia’s whimpered and sobbing pleas D’or could smell the young human beauty’s growing arousal. He slowed the pace at which her ravished her nearly virginal anus and let her own memories seduce her as he took that sweet little ass of hers.

“What else did you give to this beast?”

The dragon pressed Sylvia as his claws raked across the young girl’s engorged nipples .

“Tell me Pet hold nothing back.”

Sylvia told her tale D’or continued to fuck her tight little ass and to roll her taunt nipples between fore claw and thumb, his body seducing hers once more.

The light of day was once more creeping across the entrance of the cave its warm golden caress softly waking the exhausted and spent young beauty, calling her from her restless slumber. Once more as Sylvia’s eyes fluttered open D’or was gone and she was alone. Alone except for the entrance to the maze its dark mouth open and beckoning the curious young beauty to enter once more .
 
The pain turned into pleasure after he slowed down so she can answer him. Her whole story ended up being a mixture of whimpers and screaming orgasms. At first she kept apologizing for the disrespect of her actions, yet his only response was ripping more orgasms out of her. Time stood still for her once more as he used her and just like with the manicore, she had no idea when she passed out cold. There were times when it felt like he kept using her body afterwards, though it felt like a dream and her body was no longer hers.

It was the kissing warmth of the sun that eventually woke her and she noticed the same room as yesterday with the single door. This time she wasn't in a hurry to go searching for him as she took the bath and ate some food. The clothes seemed different this time however, noticing they resembled costumes she has never seen before. Most she didn't like, or didn't think she looked all that great in, except for one that she kept going back to.

It was a white button up shirt with a collar, the black and red plaid skirt barely covered her pert little ass. It seemed as if white thigh highs with a red bow went well with the skirt, there were shoes but she didn't put them on. The shirt she tied up instead of buttoning it, noticing that it seemed to look better that way. She took notice of her hair and something compelled her to put it in two pony tails on the side, tying it off with some white silky ribbon.

Out of all the outfits, this is the one that spoke to her for some reason, it was different and it made her feel strange as she looked in the mirror. She even came close to taking it off at one point before realizing it would be better than running around naked. The material felt strange to her and it made her miss the silky things he's been giving her.

After giving up on trying to fix the outfit issue, she emerged out into the hallway and finding the same situation as yesterday. Going through endless amounts of doors until she found that closed one. This door was different from the one yesterday, it was colder and somehow appeared lifeless. Considering it was the first she ran into, there was little choice and there was no turning back as she began to open the door slowly.
 
This time when Sylvia entered the maze it was if she was being watched , unseen eyes caressing her, fondling here, and touching her in ways that were reminiscent of the way that D’or had touched her. Doors beckoned to her and then as she reached for them seemed to resist her touch. Some were too ho too even touch, others were so cold that she could not even touch them. Then there was one, one that seemed to shimmer glow as if it was inviting her to open it and to enter.

They were waiting for where waiting for her, the smiled first the oldest cocked his head as he listened to the approaching footsteps. A smile bowed the lipsof his brother as he anticipated the door opening, how long sense that door had opened? Yet it was their sisterwho spoke first.

“Female, and she is very young and innocent.”

All eyes turned towards the door as they waited for their guest to enter.
 
The doors were different as she roamed through the hallway, the first couple hurt her fingertips as she touched the doors. They were lessons well learned however, Sylvia would only hold her hand up a few inches from the door to judge if it was safe or not. If was too hot or too cold before even touching the door, she would move on to the next.

The whole time she had the strange, creepy feeling that someone was watching her and yet when she looked around, there were no obvious signs that anyone was there. The hallway was simple, the doors were closed this time, no other sounds except for her own, the ceiling met the walls so there were no gaps that she saw. And yet, that sensation lingered as she kept wondering from door to door.

Sylvia truly didn't want to find out what she'll meet next, although a small part of her did hope to find the creature from the night before. Sadly though, looking at how different these doors were and then finding the one door that allowed her to touch, she highly doubted that the same creature hid behind it. The door was far too beautiful to be his, it's shimmering glow had an almost hypnotic feel to it, a sensation that she couldn't deny as she opened it slowly.

Her heart pounded within her chest the more she opened that shimmering door to take a peek at what hid inside. Once inside, the door closed on its own behind her and vanished, just like before. It didn't stop her from stepping back, pressing up against the wall to keep her backside safe this time. Another lesson she learned from the creature in her dreams, Don't turn your back on strange creatures......

She kept silent and as still as possible while looking around room, trying to see what it is that hid in here. Praying against all odds that it would be the Dragon Master this time, however having that heart sinking, gut feeling that it wouldn't be him.
 
She kept silent and as still as possible while looking around room, trying to see what it is that hid in here. Praying against all odds that it would be the Dragon Master this time, however having that heart sinking, gut feeling that it wouldn't be him.

A low sensual gasp seductively caressed Sylvia sense followed by a seductive sexual moan. A moan that Sylvia herself knew only too well, it was the same moan as when D’or brought her that unimagined pleasure that sear her young soul. A moan that seemed to beckon the young beauty to come closer, to physically draw her closer to that sensually seductive moan. The deeper that the young beauty crept into that dark abyss of a room the more sensual, the more tempting those sensual gasps and moans became. Then a pin point of light appeared and grew ever larger the nearer that Sylvia came to it. It grew to spot light a couple. The male was a dark haired muscular man With dark leathery wings that enfolded a sweet sensual young beauty with tawny crimson hair and matching wings and horns. These two young daemons where gleefully fucking each other so consumed with their lusty for each other that they appeared not to notice the young human beauty that watched them from the tinning shadows of the room.

Sylvia seemed to be mesmerized by the tableau unfolding before her. When two massive arms enfolded her drawing her back on a rock hard body his hands cupping the young girl’s virginal white blouse.

“See how they Fuck little One, see how they enjoy each other’s bodies.”

As this daemon spoke he rolled Sylvia’s nipples to rock hard little points staining at the material of her blouse and bra.

“No guilt no recriminations just dark sensual pleasure my pretty young Miss.”

Something curled around the young beauty’s leg, slipped beneath the helm of her little plaid skirt and pressed to her panties and the soft folds of her little pussy
 
Sylvia didn't want to leave the wall, having no desire to expose her back to anything lurking in the room. And yet, those erotic sounds of pleasure broke into her curiosity, as if the sounds alone were hypnotizing her to come forward. Each step taken was careful and cautious as she left the protection of the wall, inching closer and closer to the sight before her. It wasn't like anything she has ever seen before and it made her wonder if that is how she looks when being taken.

And there it was...... Arms wrapping around her from behind and instantly started to assault her sensitive nipples, forcing her to arch her back against him. When she felt something slithering up her leg and proceeded to go higher until only the thin, silky material was being pressed against a very wet slit. Sylvia gasped and whimpered as she knew the mistake she once again made, fighting against the growing needs this creature was creating, she began to squirm within his arms.

She knew there was no fighting him, those arms that wrapped around her were as big as she was and not to mention the unseen thing between her legs became very distracting. But she attempted to struggle none the less, fighting to close her legs tightly as much as she could while standing. Both of her hands were straining to push his hands off of her, with clear failure that would most likely make his laugh at such feeble attempts. Never in her life as she felt so small and weak as she did with him, even the dragon didn't give her a chance to feel this small.

"Please, I can not stay here.... My Master will be looking for me.... If I am not...."

The screams of pure, raw ecstasy came from the female demon as she came hard before Sylvia's eyes and brought her attention back towards the couple. Again, she wondered if that is how she sounded and looked when her Master forced such sounds from her. The scene in front of her once again distracted her and all too soon, the struggling became a needy squirm. The panties that pressed against her folds became soaking wet with desire, as if she came just by watching the couple.

"I can't stay.... I can't do this....Please I beg of you...."

As the moments went by, each passing second seemed to last for hours to her and the more she struggled, resisting the hands that tormented her nipples, fighting to keep her legs closed..... The more she desired to give in, to let him make her scream in pleasure, to feel what the female before her was feeling. Sylvia wanted it all and yet she refused to admit it, refused to think of letting anyone other than her Master give such pleasure.
 
The daemonic couple continued to take their pleasure from each other’s supple bodies as Sylvia whimpered

"Please, I can not stay here.... My Master will be looking for me.... If I am not...."

The daemon only smiled as he continued his seduction of the young innocent human beauty. He by his very nature was a creature of lies and half truths and knew that if this gorgeous young creature was not lying to him at the very least she was lying to herself as she gasped,

"I can't stay.... I can't do this....Please I beg of you...."

“Lire!”

As he spoke his accusation the stray hairs at the nape of Sylvia’s neck danced in his hot moist lips. Yet that and his intimate torment of her nipples was not the only temptation he offered the young beauty as she felt the unseen invader press more insistently and her panty clad pussy.

The young tawny copper haired beauty screamed her ecstasy as she came for the daemon that had so skillfully brought her to orgasm. She reached up and drew her daemonic lover into a passionate kiss. So far the daemonic couple had seemed to be unawares of Sylvia’s presence.. As their lips parted from each other they raised their heads as if they were wolves and sniffed the air. Sylvia’s growing arousal filling their nostrils.

Something sweet brother!

The female daemoness cooed.

Something young and innocent!

The male daemon breathed.

A tasty little morsel to be enjoyed brother.

They both turned to behold the hapless young beauty held firmly in the unseen daemon’s grasp. They each stood very close to Sylvia now, their hot bodies pressed to hers.


Shall we see what she is hiding?

The male breathed.

Oh course Brother.

The young female daemoness slowly began to tug the little knot that held Sylvia’s blouse closed.
 
No... please... I need to leave here... Master will not be happy if...

Her eyes grew wide as the other two came up to her and the struggles to get away started up again. Those struggles were only half hearted however, as the three of them touched and proceeded to undress her, the more wanton her body became. Sylvia writhed within the arms of the demon that held her close to him, squirmed and whimpered to the soft caressing touch of the female. All three of them consumed her soul as she made the mistake of looking at them in the eyes.

First it was the female that made eye contact and it somehow instantly hushed all of her little protests, Sylvia wasn't sure of herself in that moment. The sister demon made her second guess her own desires, forcing the resistance right out of her with a single look. Then came the look of the dark haired brother, he made the world around her vanish as if there was nothing else outside of this room. She saw herself in his eyes, much like how her Master puts visions in her thoughts. This showed her just how the three of them would claim her, allowing her to see just how much pleasure they can give her.

One of them, she wasn't sure which one had lifted her face up towards the demon that held her from behind, guiding her to look deeply into his gaze. Sylvia wasn't quite certain what she saw in his gaze, but it made it her melt into their hands whatever it was and before she could stop herself, her trembling lips met with his in a very seductive kiss. He was the first of the three to taste her innocent tears as she gave into them, shuddering the first orgasm as she felt her legs spread apart when the panties slipped down her thighs. She couldn't break away from the kiss, allowing him to swallow the sounds of her forbidden pleasure.
 
No... please... I need to leave here... Master will not be happy if...

The trapped young beauty pleaded yet no one was listening to the hapless beauty. The female daemon was the first to come to the sweet young human beauty. Her dark crimson gaze capturing Sylvia’s soft blue eyes and in that gaze Sylvia saw herself in the embrace of the young daemoness and they were embraced in a lover’s embrace the daemoness was doing things to her that made Sylvia blush scarlet and gasped in unwanted pleasure. The second more piercing glace seared the young girl’s souls as she saw the forbidden and sinful pleasure this being could bring to her and in that moment all resistance to this dark trio faded as Sylvia abandoned herself top her fate.

The Male daemon forced the young human beauty to gaze into the eyes of the creature that held her so tightly to his body, his lips claimed hers in a kiss that seared her young soul and tempted her to yield completely to them. Yet it was the other male daemon that with his sister slowly began to strip the young beauty. Each button surrendered to their fingers, the blouse slipped from her shoulders. Their sharp claws sliced away the straps of her bra, the clasp surrendered, and Sylvia was stripped to the waist. The male daemon head bent to the girl’s breast, he inhaled her pale pink nipple as he began to softly suckle it. The female stripped Sylvia of her panties, gave her naked little pussy a sensually seductive kiss, before claiming her neglected nipple.

Sylvia was now naked as the day she was born. The two daemons feasted on her tender little pale pink rosebud nipples while the third Daemon seduced her with his kiss. As that sinfully forbidden Kiss lingered and deepened Sylvia felt something pushing into her tight little pussy. She gasped into their kiss for whatever it was it was not a cock. It was alive slithering, swelling, and filling her as never before. Then as times stood still the hapless beauty felt another pushing into her sweet tight little ass. This innocent young beauty now found herself the center of a dark daemonic orgy.
 
Sylvia couldn't understand had become of her, all the why's and how's of the situation she found herself in. None of it made sense and unlike with the creature before, she was fully aware of what was happening to her. There was no drug pumping into her system, only confusion and mixed emotions tearing her apart. It didn't feel like this was her that enjoyed the attention of the three demons, it didn't feel like it was her body that came to the thing thrusting into her core.

By the time the second one entered her ass, much more easily than before and without pain, Sylvia was on her toes struggling to keep standing. Both her hands reached up to wrap around the demon behind her, holding onto his neck for much needed support. The kisses between the three demons never seemed to end and each one took a turn in stealing the sounds of her orgasms. She was blinded by the lust that she didn't know what one she kissed, however the kisses were different and distinct that it didn't take much to figure out.

None of them gave her breath enough to speak before another demon would claim her mouth. Time went by slowly for her and soon the demon behind was fully supporting her writhing body. Sylvia needed more and the only way to get more was by spreading her legs for them, one leg wrapped around the dark haired brother, while the other leg gripped onto the sister. Stuck between the three of them, her whole body twisted, writhing and bucking with wild lust.

"Please.... I.... I need more....."

She managed to whisper just before another mouth ravaged hers, stealing the gasps and whimpers of another climax that felt endless.
 
"Please.... I.... I need more....."

Sylvia pleaded as the serpent daemon continued to tease, please and sexually torment the hapless Redheaded beauty’s sweet little pussy, and tight little ass.

There was nothing in the young girl’s life that could have prepared her for what was happening to her , what she was feeling, and experience now. Oh it was true that her own family and friends had sacrificed her to the dragon, betrayed her to ensure her safety. D’or had claimed her virginity as if it was his right, had seduced her supple young body and had introduced her to the dark forbidden world of carnal pleasures. Then the Manicore had claimed her and stripped her of another layer of her innocence as he had claimed her virginal ass. But this was something very different it was not one creature that was seducing her but three and beyond that one of them was female and now that point was to become arousinglly clear.

The two male daemons backed off for the moment. The one that had ravished her sweet little pussy, and tight little ass, withdrew from her leaving her so alone and empty as she stood in the center of a circle formed by daemons so very naked and vulnerable. The first to move was the female daemoness as she came to Sylvia her movements sensual, praetory, and seductively graceful and fluid like a tigress on the prowl her finger tips lightly trailed over the firm curve of the young innocent’s ass.

your skin is very soft my sweet girl.

She was kneeling behind Sylvia as the daemon pressed a sensual kiss to the firm curve of the young beauty’s ass and her finger slid along the length of her soft pink folds.

I shall enjoy making you my lover my sweet.

Another soft sensual kiss to that sweet little ass. The daemoness turned the young girl to face her.

Kneel and please me with your mouth girl

Her fingers curled tightly into Sylvia a
tawny copper hair as she told her exactly what she wanted the young innocent to do for her and to her.
 
Back
Top