Help, he wants to know how it feels...

GreenEyedFox

Virgin
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Posts
3
Amazing boyfriend! Everything is beyond incredible . I'm great at the dirty talk, until he asks me to tell him how it feels. I feel lame just saying "good/hard/big/wonderful ". There has to be more??? Ideas....suggestioms...please? :)
 
Sounds effects - moans, whimpers etc - are usually far more reliable indicators of pleasure.
 
Would he be willing to let you fuck him with a strap on? That's one way he could learn how it feels to have a cock inside him.
 
Don't be shy to ask them to talk less, I have. Tell them you like to enjoy the sensations and get lost in them and not talk so much. I've told guys to cut the talking by 75% and they usually do as asked.
 
Just answer

"Huh, feel what, thought you had finished already. Sorry have to do my nails."
Tell him to grow some balls and not be so insecure in his manhood.

If you have to tell him how good he is then he is not paying any attention to you, which is so wrong. He should immediately know if you are enjoying it. All he has to do is pay you the attention you deserve. You, the woman, are the important one in sex, not the guy. He will always get his rocks off, but not always for the woman.
 
Amazing boyfriend! Everything is beyond incredible . I'm great at the dirty talk, until he asks me to tell him how it feels. I feel lame just saying "good/hard/big/wonderful ". There has to be more??? Ideas....suggestioms...please? :)
That tickles a bit/feels glowy/is going straight to my clit/hurts in a good way/makes your cock feel larger than ever?
 
I like glowy.

Is there a chance that he just wants to here you talk more in bed.. something that doesn't begin with.. "when we're finished with this..."
Now.. I haven't been with a lot of men.. but I think that they enjoy hearing what they're doing well just like women do.

haven't you ever been on top of a guy..
and he's really into it.. eyes closed.. you think he said something a while back like.. "that's it, baby. use my cock" .. and now you're not sure if you're doing an ok job..
and your mind starts to wander. "is this rocking hip thing ok or did he like the swirly circle hip thing better? Would it be ok to lean my hands back on his thighs or would that be a bad angle? My thighs are kind of burning.. Is he sleeping?"
In times like those.. a little verbal feedback can be helpful!
 
Well, apparently he likes talking more than you during sex...could be a bit of a problem
 
Can be difficult to talk when aroused

And my body is humming...electricity flows over my skin like water...heart pounds like a drum sending a message across the savanna...my being fills with energy so that I become so incrediblily hot that you feel as though you'll burn yourself by touching me...skin glistens as my perspiration creates a fog of pheromonal lust that engulfs us both...and I feel you sink into my moist depths...my tongue penetrates your mouth...and I feel as though I need to crawl under your skin...my thoughts shut down and I am sensation ... Floating...igniting...yearning...clawing you nearer...biting....tasting...listening...your panting breath...heaving chest...pumping hips....I feel...wanted...:rose:
 
Amazing boyfriend! Everything is beyond incredible . I'm great at the dirty talk, until he asks me to tell him how it feels. I feel lame just saying "good/hard/big/wonderful ". There has to be more??? Ideas....suggestioms...please? :)

Try saying something before he asks. He obviously wants you to tell him. It might feel more spontaneous to tell him how much you love "feeling him bottom out in your pussy" instead of answering a question.
 
I've never been particularly insecure about my cock.
It is a reasonable size.

But that being said, it was fucking hot to hear an ex say/gasp/moan: "Oh my FUCKING GOD!!! *nnng* it feels like your COCK is gonna burst out of my HEAD!!"
Not exactly the most perfectly crafted sex talk but it was just real and in the moment and, frankly, a massive ego boost (probably because I didn't expect or solicit it).

So perhaps try telling him when he's NOT asked. Tell him it feels good deep inside you, filling you up. Warm/hot, hard as a rock and just stretching you enough?

If you're a particularly good actress... you could repeat the above line if he has you in a position that makes it particularly deep?! ;-)
 
Research has concluded that saying FUCK to a man during intercourse is a huge turn on for him.
 
Amazing boyfriend! Everything is beyond incredible . I'm great at the dirty talk, until he asks me to tell him how it feels. I feel lame just saying "good/hard/big/wonderful ". There has to be more??? Ideas....suggestioms...please? :)

I've asked that question of lovers, with varying results. One said "One time, they gave me morphine. It as kinda like that." I assume it meant a rush of pleasure, absence of pain.

Other lovers sort of looked at me and said, "I can't describe it. What are your orgasms like?" I never know how to answer that, because what they're looking for is "Sensational! Best ever! Blew my circuits!" regardless of how good or meh it was. So I just smile.
 
I can easily tell my wife enjoys what I do to her...multiple times everytime..her body and reactions to my touch and stimulation tells me everything. But of you really care for your significant other than you need to work together to get the desired feeling. Open communication and not holding back has made me and my wife's sex life insane.
 
Back
Top