Addiction

I blink, surprised at your offer. It's not that I can't pay for whatever amout you want but...something about being naked in front of you really turns me on. After all, I did go to that site to have a little fun. And after everything that happened today, I deserve it.

"alright." I walk over to the sofa slowly sliding off the straps of my dress. "But I still want your earlier painting. Do you think I really care about the cost? I just really want it."
 
I help you to adjust your position, laying side way like the sleeping Buddha. Your blouse loosen and exposed part of your sexy bra beneath. Your skirts moves higher flashing more of your thigh. I bend your legs a little more, revealing your inner thigh. Your left arms are placed above your head where you can rest your head gently on it and the other hand goes directly under your breast.

"That is great. Remember this position, my dear. I need 10 minutes to do the sketch and you have to hold your position." my hands get to work as I started sketching on a big piece of paper.
 
I let you move me however you wish. Whenever we touch, I feel a hheat, lingering even as your touch goes away. I know I'm not naked, but I feel, really hot.

You start sketching and I obey, not moving at all. I watch you sketch, taking in your handsome features. My eyes traces you from your eyes, down to your feet and I think to myself what a great guy you are. Hopefully, I get to know you more. You intrigue me so.
 
"Okay Nina, I am getting down to paint it now." I declared 15 minutes later. Laying off the pencil, I begin to work with my brush. "You can come and admire yourself if you wish, you are marvelous, a rare beauty. You had a perfect sexy lips."

I stay focus to my painting job and it is taking shape very quickly. Your face expression are so real and horny. I carefully adjust the shade to illustrate the best effect.

Finally, I lowered my brush and takes in a deep breathe, stepping back to admire my yet another masterpiece. "You love this?" I ask without turning my head away.
 
I get up from the couch thinking twice before adjusting my clothes to acceptable standards before sauntering over to you. I look over your shoulder fascinated at how quick you work.

"Wow...is that how you see me?" I ask you leaning on your shoulder. "Looks prettier than how I see myself in the mirror." I don't miss the lust in the eyes of the painting and I feel myself flush in embarrassment. What am I doing? I can't be going out looking for a one night stand--even if I crave the fantasies in my head. I can't do this. I shouldn't.

I stand and take a deep breath. "Won't go well in my office though."
 
Finally I turn and looks at you, I can see you flushing. I know you are excited and you are seeking for something more. I also knows that a good woman will never make a first move because you don't think it is right. So I had to make a move, I had to lead you into it.

Looking straight into your eyes, it works like a charm and I take your hand gently, kissing it. There is no encouragement but no resistance too. Everything was so calm.

I step forward and kiss you on your lips, not forcefully but firm and warm. You are motionless like a statue and I kiss you again, wondering if you would respond or withdraw.
 
Back
Top