Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

If you want trail shoes, check out the Merrells brand...

Good morning!

Good morning! I am now looking forward to going shoe shopping! I am a female after all so even, so even shopping for running shoes can be exciting.

Now if only you guys had just as much experience and advice when it comes to sports bras!!

Now if only you guys had just as much experience and advice when it comes to sports bras!![/QUOTE]

Don't know much, but am a big fan!!!

:D I'm a BIG FAN....

Day 2 of C25K complete! WooHoo!

So peeps who are around my age and run...if you have arthritis, how do you deal with it and keep running? I have a modestly decent fitness level from working out on the elliptical trainer on and off for the last 6 months, but I really want to run...without pain or soreness. Begging for some good advice!

Not sure how you feel about medicine.....I am in my early 40's and my knees occasionally give me some trouble. My doctor prescribed a topical cream called Voltaren Gel. I am not a pharmaceutical salesman (LOL) but this stuff gives me almost instant relief, without the pain medication "fuziness". I am able to resume my physical activities, at the same level or higher; almost immediately after putting it on.

As for sore calves and feet, I have been told I have "magic fingers";)

Not sure how you feel about medicine.....I am in my early 40's and my knees occasionally give me some trouble. My doctor prescribed a topical cream called Voltaren Gel. I am not a pharmaceutical salesman (LOL) but this stuff gives me almost instant relief, without the pain medication "fuziness". I am able to resume my physical activities, at the same level or higher; almost immediately after putting it on.

As for sore calves and feet, I have been told I have "magic fingers";)

I have no problem using a good topical cream, and an over the counter pain reliever as well. I am all for being as pain free as possible, as long as it does not include the heavy duty narcotics...not my thing. I also have to get better about icing the knee after I run. My ortho has told me to do that, too.

Good morning! I am now looking forward to going shoe shopping! I am a female after all so even, so even shopping for running shoes can be exciting.

Now if only you guys had just as much experience and advice when it comes to sports bras!!

Be sure to try a few different zero drops. Don't just buy the first or cheapest, make sure you get a good fit and feel. Just because I love the road gloves doesn't mean they are right for you. Also ignore color entirely, don't even look, just go on feel alone.

Be sure to try a few different zero drops. Don't just buy the first or cheapest, make sure you get a good fit and feel. Just because I love the road gloves doesn't mean they are right for you. Also ignore color entirely, don't even look, just go on feel alone.

Ignore color?? This being said from someone with only one X chromosome!!

Back