What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not jealous of your relationship with him, but I do think that it's sweet that two old men can finally admit their feelings for each other.

I wish you the best.

I hope you find another Ken to mend your broken heart lil fag chihuahua, best of luck.
 
More Good News For America....Bad News For AJ!

THIRD STRAIGHT 4 YEAR LOW FOR JOBLESS CLAIMS

LINK

But hey, nobody on the right cares about that anymore....it's All Hoodies All The Time now!!

p.s. If this economic good news keeps up, maybe even long-term unemployed like Vetteman will get back into the job market!
 
Stocks fall on jobs, GDP data...........

chrtsrv.dll
 
THIRD STRAIGHT 4 YEAR LOW FOR JOBLESS CLAIMS

LINK

But hey, nobody on the right cares about that anymore....it's All Hoodies All The Time now!!

p.s. If this economic good news keeps up, maybe even long-term unemployed like Vetteman will get back into the job market!


dipshit, the world is teetering on a recession

Gas is at $4/gal and the only thing obama is doing is bitching about oil companies. Why is obama so afraid to work? oh wait, he's a democrat and those people don't work
 
Oh wow. There are two pages of Vette pining away for my apparently precious attention. At least he's l finally learning not to talk about my cock, balls, or semen, but you know it's taking all his willpower to hold back.

And dude, I was sleeping. Don't randomly post shit and demand an immediate response response when I'm offline. Simmah' down, clown. ;)

Now let me go read the news.
 
Last edited:
Hey Koala. I'm sorry about the stock market ending in the positives again. This must all be very dissapointing for you.
 
So it appears the Dems knew that the House was going to re-pass the unpopular Ryan plan. They also knew that the Obama plan would not pass because no Republicans would vote for it, so they decided to not vote for it (they didn't submit it either, a gamey Republican did in order to maximize the political theater).

That way they get election year attack ads against the Republicans and get none in return. And the cost is zero since there was no benefit to voting for Obama's budget.

Hey Vette, you discredit Obamacare because it was passed without a single Republican vote. I expect now that you'll dismiss the Ryan plan because it was passed without a single Democratic vote, right???
 
Last edited:
The intelligent man posts his own thoughts.

AJ is not interested in discussion, he's interested in drowning out opinions and facts that run contrary to his view of the world.

As such, we have a cut-n-paste spewnami from AJ most days between 6 a.m. and 8:30 a.m CDT. The spewnami has grown exceptionally more bellicose with fringe opinion since even AJ can no longer deny that the United States economy is recovering.

An intelligent man reads widely and is humble enough to understand that there are a lot of smart people in this world whom he can learn from.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top