The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-extatic giggggggggles-
Hi silly bit... you been misseded

*giggles and grins*

I was being mommy wolf lady...

The Boi/Wolfy was on lock down while i handled things...but stuff is gettin better...

*nods, caresses kitty booty...*

Gotta finish my second post for Vixe ...

*runs away...but not before pouncing GG to the ground and kissing her fiercely*

Thrown weapons and slings, I'm guessing. Too short to use a good longbow. Maybe a crossbow. He smirks at her.

And what happened? You were gone when I woke up this morning. Chuckles and then pretends to be miffed.

Things to do, people to annoy! so much time, so little to do.. wait,, scratch that.

*giggles and grins*

I was being mommy wolf lady...

The Boi/Wolfy was on lock down while i handled things...but stuff is gettin better...

*nods, caresses kitty booty...*

Gotta finish my second post for Vixe ...

*runs away...but not before pouncing GG to the ground and kissing her fiercely*

-nodsnodsnodsNgiggles-

I know yous busy.... just sayin yous missed.

LT: If I wasn't such a cynic when it came to group RPs, I'd try to do a Star Trek themed one.

23 8 18 23 9 12 12 1 3 20 21 1 12 12 25 4 5 3 15 4 5 20 8 9 19

I was going to just make this post about how you are failing at winning the lottery, but I just noticed something.

Sweet deadpool avatar and lil whatever that is in you sig Spec.

I was going to just make this post about how you are failing at winning the lottery, but I just noticed something.

Sweet deadpool avatar and lil whatever that is in you sig Spec.

Thanks. As for the lottery thing, not even close. :D

It's a common code. Each number corresponds with a letter in the alphabet.

I saw that pretty quickly. I got as far as "Who" and I said, "Well, I've figured out what the code is, and I don't care anymore.

Hmmm I owe for M13, Erlind and ummm possibly MSA if I can drag Celestine back from the morass of self loathing she has fallen into.

*sighs*

and then? Back to the beginning...

*head shake*

So much easier when I can plan my posts....

I saw that pretty quickly. I got as far as "Who" and I said, "Well, I've figured out what the code is, and I don't care anymore.

Funny, because the first three are actually messed up. When you decode it, it comes out to WHR, not WHO. Since I knew where it was going from decoding the rest I just figured it was a mistake.

1-a 6-f 11-k 16-p 21-u 26-z
2-b 7-g 12-l 17-q 22-v
3-c 8-h 13-m 18-r 23-w
4-d 9-i 14-n 19-s 24-x
5-e 10-j 15-o 20-t 25-y

great.. the dyslexic was trying to decipher a fucked cipher... no wonder my brain was just screaming for me to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back