One for the ladies.

Ladies you are all going to make my head swell....thank you for the compliments.....Not to sound greedy......but i'd love to see some pics of the ladies i havent already seen.

1sexylady said:
Well Angelofsex called me and said "Oh my go to pics and look at this thread." So I did and now we were just talking on the phone going.....oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyyy yummmmmmmmy...:D :D Very nice pics...:rose: By the way she is breathing very hard in my ear...:rolleyes:

just wish i had someone to breath hard in my ear..............

but if i did have it......a little heavy breathing would make me hard.

hardtotame said:
but if i did have it......a little heavy breathing would make me hard.

Mmmmmmm, just like I like you........HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :kiss:

1sexylady said:
Well Angelofsex called me and said "Oh my go to pics and look at this thread." So I did and now we were just talking on the phone going.....oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyyy yummmmmmmmy...:D :D Very nice pics...:rose: By the way she is breathing very hard in my ear...:rolleyes:
*giggles* You 2 are way too much I new there was a reason I loved ya :D

hardtotame said:
Ladies you are all going to make my head swell....thank you for the compliments.....Not to sound greedy......but i'd love to see some pics of the ladies i havent already seen.
Looks down to my sig line ................ visit anytime you like sweetie *grins*

Back