You are MINE (closed)

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed his lips and caressing hand. She smirked when he stopped a breath away from his target.

Take too long and your lips will be replacing your fingers down there love.
 
"Take too long and your lips will be replacing your fingers down there, love." Gabriella taunted Greg. She said it like a warning, but there was only one time of month he could think of that he wouldn't gladly shove his face into her gorgeous pussy.

Teasingly, he started to pet her mound, letting two fingers just sneak down either side of her clit, but not touching it directly.
 
Purring softly she let her fingernails dance over him softly and intently.

You know he also has cameras in those little "hidden" nooks where so many use to get slightly more intimate. Maybe he should get to see us there on my break one night.
 
Greg loved Gabriella's purr at his gentle tease of her pussy, while he continued loving her beautiful breasts.

He knew there were few places in Lance's bar that anyone could hide. He'd helped put the cameras in, pulled strings to get him the tech.

The thought of Lance seeing them kissing - or even fucking - on one of his "hidden" cameras made Greg's cock throb. In response to this idea, he moaned into Gabriella's nipple, and pinched her clit between his rubbing fingers...
 
She purred again at his more eager affections. Gripping his hair holding him to her breasts she arched against him.

So what all should we do? Let him watch you submit so eagerly and hungrily or just kissing and riling each other up and leave it to his imagination what will be happening when we get home.
 
Gabriella held Greg's head to her nipple strongly enough that he understood she didn't want him to stop (it wasn't necessary, but the submissive part of him reveled in it). Still, she wasn't holding him firmly enough he couldn't back away enough to look her in the eye and say:

"Let's start slow. Let him think we're just getting to know one another. A kiss outside the ladies' room would be the perfect start to torturing him. I know he keeps a close eye on the women's restroom."

He then went back to her nipples, pinching her clit a bit harder...
 
Careful with the pinching love and I think it will take a little more than a kiss to mess with him or since you have known him longer would something like that mess with him?
 
"A kiss will start working on him, I think. He wants you. I know he wants you or he wouldn't have hired you. And because it's me, he won't fly off the handle right away. I'm too valuable to him to beat the hell out of and leave in the alley. Besides, regardless what I may do for him, he knows if any of the girls he's fucking decide they've had enough and press charges, I won't hesitate to do my job. That's the surprising thing: no one has turned him in.

"Because it's the two of us, I think it'll eat at him.

"However, if you'd rather just go for it, I'm game for that, too. Make his mind explode all at once, rather than just rot away slowly."

He replaced the two fingers with one, rolling gently over Gabriella's clit, and kissing his way up her breasts, until his lips contacted hers...
 
Maybe a little more than kiss but not much just get things going...

Any other words were not needed as their lips sealed together in a kiss so sensual and passionate. Her body undulated against him as she moved to tangle her legs with his.
 
Greg purred at Gabriella's idea, just before pressing his lips to hers, his finger slowly rubbing her erect clitoris.
 
So the question now is... Do we have more fun and risk both of us being late to work or do we fall asleep tangled up happily together?

She purred once the kiss broke. Her hips circling to press against his touch.
 
Greg glanced at the clock. Fuck.

"While I'd love to opt for the fun, the drudgery of real life awaits, doesn't it? How about a shower together before we go?"
 
Yes tomorrow morning we can shower together before work for now. I just want to sleep in my dear loving cops strong safe arms.

She snuggled close her arm draping over his waist as she smiled to him.
 
The idea of sleeping with this luscious woman coiled around him sounded simply perfect to Greg. Even better was the notion of showering with her.

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded with a smile. He cuddled up with her as she cuddled into him and before long, both of them were blissfully asleep...
 
Late morning arrived far too soon. She knew he would have to go to work long before her as she hissed and slapped at the alarm clock as sometime in the night they had shifted around and her back was pressed softly to his chest and her amazing cop holding her so close. She then remembered what they had talked about getting a shower together before they parted ways for their jobs.
 
When Greg woke, Gabriella's back was to him, and his hard cock pressed against her full, round butt. The alarm hadn't gone off, but a quick glance to the clock said there would be time for a shower, but nothing else. He had to go in to work hours before Gabriella did, and unfortunately, if they were going to get that shared shower in, they'd have to get cracking, and soon.

"God, I love waking up like this," he growled softly into Gabriella's ear. There was some urgency to the morning, but not so much he couldn't enjoy the feel of her soft, warm curves pressed against him first thing, at least for a few minutes...
 
Well then we will have to wake up like this more often.

She sighed and snuggled back against him. Her hips pressing and grinding against him
 
God, that ass against his cock... Greg wished they had just a little more time. A fuck before work would make the day ever so much more bearable...

However. real life won out over pleasure, unfortunately. He reached around and cupped Gabriella's firm, round breast in his hand, kissed her neck and said, "While I would dearly love to play right now, I'm gonna have to go soon. How about that shower?"
 
Mmm perhaps a romp in the shower...

She purred and pressed her hips back against him hand reaching between her legs to find that firm hunger to guide between her legs.
 
"Fucking in the shower sounds like the perfect way to start the day. Getting a little dirty while getting clean."

While he hated to get out of bed, especially while such a hot woman occupied it, Greg slid out of the bed and held his hand out.

"C'mon, gorgeous. Let's see what we can get into in the shower."
 
She took his hand and slipped from the bed. Leading him to the bathroom where there was a glass walled shower stall and a separate antique claw foot tub.

When we have more time... Think of the fun we could have in there.

She purred stepping into the shower stall.
 
Greg looked over at the tub and his imagination ran wild. He'd never been tied up in a tub before. And the nasty, dirty, fun things an imaginative domme like Gabriella could come up with... He could hardly wait.

Unfortunately (well, sort of), it was the shower this time, though.

Opening the door, he said, "Would Mistress like to go first?"
 
Walking into the shower stall she smiled to him reaching to pull him in then sit him down on the tiled seat as she turned wriggling her ass before him as she fixed the water temperature and glanced back with a wink.
 
Gabriella's ass in his face made Greg think about the night before and the question he'd had. She didn't like her ass getting penetrated, but her butthole looked so cute...

Greg leaned forward and licked from Gabriella's pussy all the way up to her asshole...
 
She tensed a little.

What did I tell you Greg?

Once the water was just right she turned facing him brow raised.
 
Back
Top