Blackmail news at 10 [closed to Ash13]

-When we get to the guys garage we knock he comes out and smiled i look to him.-"Wow mr Gerald McClain."-I said softly as Gerald looked.-"Ah the news crew come in."-We go in the place is huge so many rare cars.-"I got done restoring this."-It was a model T and a Model A both restored he had a famous car from every year to every maker the best looking cars around.-"This is what i wanted to show you."-he smiled as Leon watched and lokked around.-

We walk around the cars careful not to get yooo close. I ask him how long he has been collecting and what catches his eye on it. His eyes keep scanning my button down dress up and down like he wishes he could think them open. He keeps losing track of thought and I have to keep saying "cut" to ensure good takes.

-he smiled.-"I am sorry Ashley i just leep getting distracted maybe a shorter interview would be better."-I think knowing that won't do anything for us i am a set distance awY and whisper into the micraphone to your ear piece.-"Offer to christen his car or something maybe he just needs some tension released."-I whisper i see you look at me but he still looked at your dress and buttons then your legs.-

Sweet talking my way for a moment. While the station is in another feed and you make a s beta adjustment, I say "I didn't be become a top notch reporter by short interviews. You give me a longer interview and beforecthe camera begins to roll I'll let you unbutton my dress up to the waist, but NO further so you can check out my long legs since we are shot from pretty much neck up. What do you say ?" Awaiting his reply.

-he grins and thinks about it.-"Sure and i promise but if i tell you everything you want to know maybe i can have a bit more i can get you another good story."-he smiled and i nod to her as his trainning was paying off her body was being the slut for her. she watched the man unbutton her skirt area but began to slowly get her more naked then that."-You shouldn't have a problem with it."-He smiled and enjoyed the sight he had un buttoning from the bottom up as the last three were unbutton as i relaxed. He smiled happily and looked to her eyes. the camera shooting at shoulder level and as i answer your questions im fine but i smiled being more reluctant.-"you want to know where i get the parts so cheep and my most expensive piece. He bit his lip daring her to make a move now he smiled and herd her go.-"We really appreciate you if you shared with us"-she said using one hand to un button more buttons now the last two by her neck were close they still couldn't see and he proceeded to tell how much his piece and car was and where he got the parts as the interview goes you get to another subject i see the pussy juices run down her leg already. He smiled.-"now you want to know my favorite car and a few of my memoriable experiences."-he said and and watched her reveal her self completely he smiked and talked more.-

Last edited:
Reluctantly I undo rest of my dress and he tells me to drop it to floor and just be in my heels as the camera cuts. He bribes you to turn in back on and make me do a live feed in just heels. But you shake head no even though he tries to play hard ball with ya for a scoop and offers more money to you to see if you will break or remain a "loyal " cameraman.

-I stand my ground and not give he smiled and said.-"The your done with your interview im sorry hut you agreeed to do as i wanted for a good story so how can i finish with no agreement."

Showing my tough side I tell him, before the camera goes back live, that open dress is enough but if he finishes interview and gives me another story scoop he can screw me. As the camera goes live I'm shot from the neck, up so open dress just appears as low cut. The interview finishes. He gives me the leads and I go to button my dress back up as he....

"I gave you everything now don't you promise me that body?"-he smoeld and pinned her to the wall and prevents her from grabbing her dress as he nibbled her ear.-"Your a very impressively breave young reporter."-he smiled happily as his cock twitched in his pants. he removed her panties and knelt down helping her out of them.-"Lets go."-he holds them up as i smiled. He smiled in to her eyes as the car collector has you pinned.-"Better do as he says slut."-i said knowing its just turning you onnas you struggle.-

Last edited:
"Fine you can take me. But off camera and on the hood of one of your cars that kind of turns me on" I say looking to you for approval of the offer. The car collector has an evil smirk on his face and im not sure if I should be concerned or excited.

-The man nods as he laid her back on his car and began to finger her pussy nice and hard as he licked her clit.-"mmm I bet you love all of that."-He grins.-

He grins at the sounds I make knowing he has me, a fairly famous reporter from tv, in just heels on one of his cars as my body betrays me moaning as he licks away at my bald slit. "Fuck me..I want you inside me" I say. My eyes grow wide in shock as I cannot believe the words my mouth just uttered. The car collector smiles like a kid in a candy store.

-Leo smiled hearing her submissive nature take hold she was almost there maybe she was there he had a client wanting her for a day or two for the weekend. The man who collected card took his cock and shoved it in her pussy and fucked her on the hood of his car.-"mmmm fuck ."

In grip the side of the hood as the car collector was longer then I had figured on as he goes deeper inside me than I expected catching me off guard. With slow thrusts he takes his time enjoying the body of the reporter he has only seen on tv before. Part of me is disgusted for letting him have me like this in front of my camera man but part of me seems to enjoy it, maybe the training maybe not. Only time will tell he sticks the entire length of his cock inside me and holds it there making me squirm a bit.

-He groaned as he held his cock deep inside her body and smiled.-"mmmm You like that deep in side don't you ."-He grins and smiled.-"mmm you want that cock just ramming you don't you i know how hot your getting."-He chuckled and smiled.-"Beg for it ."-He said and pinched her nipples.-

Gripping the dudes of the hood harder, I pant at a furious pace as he just holds his massive cock inside me deep to his balls making me squirm. "Please move your cock more screw ne st least harder. Just holding it there is driving me crazy!" I exclaim, half talking and have moaning. My mind can't believe the words I speak. Am I becoming more of a sub? I think to myself.

-The Man Pounds her cunt harder and harder his cock ramming her like a jack hammer and he pulls out and cums all over her chest and face He lets you up to clean as you and him clean up we pack up and i see your eyes lost in lust and glazed over like your in another world he smiled as he drives off.-"Were going back for the night and we are done today."-I see you stair over to me like you need something else but what he didn't know how well the training was working.-

We make it back to our hotel rooms and about 30 min after we settle in I call your room claiming I need to go over some papers and advice on reporter intros. As you knock on my room door I answer wearing a black blazer undone and 3"black heels and a mic. I say I need to do a mock newscast for you to offer any advice. The look in my eyes is one of fighting back lust but losing battle.

-He smiled and stepped in and nods.-"ok then."-He grins and looked to her eyes.-"What advice can i offer."

"How much cleavage should I show during a broadcast? If skirt rides up should I fix it or show leg?" I ask both questions with a teasing tone as I sit across from you just a few feet holding the mic out like I would during an actual interview. "Just what to make good impressions with the viewers". I say to you wanting to become our stations' too reporter.

"a lot of clevage show your legs and i think you will be perfect baby."-he grins as he caressdd her leg a bit she was so hot right now he looked to her eyes.-

Your hands are strong but the touch is soft as I sit across from you doing our "interview" I begin to rub my toned thighs together as something about your voice is gentle yet demanding at the same time. Im a young eager reporter and I am full of arrogance since I'm one of the top ones at the station but seem to take your "advice" to heart S I listen more ask hold the mic out for you fidgeting more and more to your touch. My perky chest heaves up and down under the unbuttoned blazer I wear.

"mmm gokd there we go i would be open to listen what if i was not willing to tell you anything what would you do for a interview."-he smiled looking at her eyes his hands caressed her thighs more.-

Rubbing my thighs together more and more. The "hard to get" play in our interview makes me want more like a challenge. I sit on your lap,gently rocking my hips back and forth as I hold the mic to you. "I'd ride you for a few moments to show you I'm worth your time hun" I say with a playful grin and a wink. "Wanna play floolow the bouncing the redhead?"

"mmmm I would like that you want this News Position badly huh show me how badly you want it."-I see you toss the Microphone behind you to the bed and whisper to me to begin undressing you. He smiled as Leon undressed her removing her top and bra that were already unclasped.-"You are a naughty reporter but i am sure you can do more and better."

Back