The new manager

"I'm an important guy around here so if you pack it in now & leave that'll be the end of it, I can give you $2ooo in cash as well , whaddya say ?" I try to buy them off as I see the fiery side of you as you spit in Snake's face but they just laugh & Snake wipes the spittle from his face & leers at you "You're gonna wish you hadn't done that bitch" he snarls as they grab you & pinning your arms behind the back they begin to strip you. Ripping your silk blouse off so your tits come tumbling out & your skirt is torn from you & your panty hose follows until you are naked & I can see the terrified look on your face.
"Right little spitfire ain't ya? Let's see if the spitfire can sing eh boys ?" Laughs Bull menacingly, dragging you over to a straight backed chair. He binds your arms behind your back at the elbows so your shoulder blades are almost touching each other & your tits are pushed forward.
"Straddle the chair, get yer fuckin' tits over the back." he growls & he lifts your ass high up in the air, your pussy & bum hole spread wide. I guess what is coming next & close my eyes to shut out the sight of him shoving his long thick cock into your pale white ass for the second time that night. Even though I can't see I can hear your howl of protest & pain, feeling a gut wrenching despair at my helplessness.
There is the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as he drives deeper into you & then even worse is the sound of Rhino's voice "let's spit roast the bitch"
I open my eyes to see Rhino drop his chinos & he holds a long curving cock at least 8 inches long , curved, as his name suggests, like a rhino horn. Standing in front of you he tries to put in your mouth but you turn your face away spitting obscenities at him.
Bull grins & without breaking his pounding rhythm he bunches your hair in one hand & pulls your head back arching your neck & your mouth opens automatically & Rhino's cock is in your mouth & I can hear you coughing, spluttering & gagging as he slides his cock down your throat.
Meanwhile the others are gathered round each one with his cock in hand jerking off & jetting streams of spunk over your back & in your hair, they cackle wildly rubbing their hands over your soft white flesh rubbing their steaming hot jizz into your flesh.
Suddenly at almost the same moment both Bull & Rhino flood your ass & throat with their hot creamy spunk & bellow with relief "Here, one of ya take over " Bull pulls out with a loud plop & Snake dives in his eyes glittering evilly his head between your legs & tongue wriggling its way into your slit.
Rhino also pulls out & I can her you gasping for breath as Hippo takes his place but he turns around presenting his big fat black ass "Lick this baby, I got an itch right in the hole get yer fuckin' tongue in there"
Snake's tongue gets to work licking your puffy pussy lips & the second half probing at the sore brown hole left gaping open & stretched by Bull.
I am distraught at being unable to do anything but my mind is working feverishly to find a way to stop this gang bang. Then it hits me, why didn't I think of it before? There is an alarm button connected to the local precinct, located under my desk if only I can get to it.
I hope Ashley will forgive me but it's the only way I going to be able to move.
"HEY , FELLAS, GUYS, SORRY ABOUT MESSING UP EARLIER BUT I CAN SEE YOU REALLY NEEDED SOME PUSSY BUT I WOULDN'T MIND A PIECE OF THE ACTION MYSELF, I'M SURE YOU ALL WANT TO HEAR HER SCREAM AS SHE CUMS, LET ME LOOSE & I'LL SHOW YA"
I hold my breath as it sinks in to their brains & Bull smiles "You can do that? Make the birdie sing as she cums?"
I nod my head & look over to you where I see you looking daggers at me, "Sure, Bull, just let me loose & let me get my special instrument from my desk"
Bull nods & tells one of the others to untie me "Go with him, any tricks & you'll regret it"
Trying not to look smug or in a hurry I go to my desk & as I reach into the desk drawer I press the alarm button. Pulling out the giant dildo that I keep for special occasions, fully fifteen inches long & thick as a man's forearm it was a formidable weapon in the bedroom & had never failed to bring any of my conquests to a shattering orgasm.
Silently I prayed that it would not let me down now.
Slowly I walk over to you & lean close to your ear, whispering "Sorry about this baby but I have to do this"
I think you understand as you nod & grit your teeth.
Putting the moment off for as long as possible I first rub the big fat imitation cock head over your lips, hoping you understand & play along. To my relief you begin to lick it voraciously spreading your saliva over the 3" cock head with your tongue.
Letting you take your time, playing for time. You open your mouth wide in a perfect 'O' & let me slide the dildo down your throat, taking as much as you possibly can , putting on a show for the six guys watching,
"Why don't you let her arms free, she'll grab hold of it & feed it down into her hungry lil throat?"
Bull nods & your arms are freed & you rub your arms getting the circulation going again before you continue sucking on the big fat dildo.
"Hurry up will ya? We wanna see the bitch cumming" Rhino mutters impatiently.
I know that I have to move things along quickly now so i pull it from your mouth & make a great show of sliding it along your pink slit which is undoubtedly wet, whether from fear or arousal I don't know.
I am just about to begin inserting the head when there is a pounding on the door "Mr Doomee, are you ok? open the door please this is the police"
"FUCK, it's the cops , scatter," shouts Bull then he turns & scowls at us both "We ain't done yet, you'll be hearing from us soon" & he was gone.
 
In just heels and shredded clothes I lay in an exhausted heap on the floor composing myself of what just happened. You saw toughness in how I attempted to fight them off and in an odd sense you see that a good quality in an intern and good for your organization on many fronts.
 
The gang make their getaway through the window before I can let the cops in & to my disgust they are more interested in perving your naked body than chasing the gang. I grab a blanket to cover you with & take the cops into another room where Igive them an account of the events & a description of their van & their names. THey assured me thaat they would have them under arrest very soon, as they left one of the cops said rather sarcastically "I bet she'll be grateful to you, real grateful" His meaning quite clear.
It was only after they had gone that I realised I still had the giant dildo clenched in my fist.
"I guess we won't be needing this any more tonight" Laughing nervously & slipping it back into the drawer.
I sit down beside you & put my arm around your shaking shoulders & let you rest your head against me "You must be exhausted baby, I'm so proud of you though, the way you stood up to them, I'm just glad that you're on my side"
Stroking your hair back from your face & gently kissing your lips. As I did the blanket slipped from your shoulders & we were face to face with your breasts naked in front of me & I couldn't help but feel a stir in my pants.
"No I can't , it would seem like I was taking advantage" the thought shot through my mind & I smiled & put the blanket back in place.
"How about a drink & we get some sleep Ashley? You take the bed & I'll manage with the couch "
 
The next morning I awake and we need to get back to business. I try to shake off incident to show you I belong in your organization and just because I'm female. I won't be shaken. I dress in the usual black blouse black pleated skirt 3"above the knees dark brown pantyhose and 3" black heels as I arrive at office you have two client files for me to go over. As I read them they say...
 
When we wake we make no mention of the previous night, in fact we say nothing at all except to inform you when the cab arrives to take you home to change. I go straight to the office worried by your reticence to speak about what happened n& wondering if it will affect your performance as my assistant in my plans.
When you do finally arrive looking your usual immaculate self I can see that you are made of far sterner stuff than I had given you credit for.
I had two client files that I wanted you to familiarise yourself with & handed them to you, deliberately leaving a personal note from Jim Bronson in among the papers.
"Hi Roger, so looking forward to our meeting on Wednesday, any chance you could bring along that new sexy girl ? What's her name? Oh yeah, Ashley. I caught a glimpse of her last week , she's damn cute , nice curvy ass & wow those legs. I dare bet you've had your cock in there. Mebbe you can persuade her to be a good girl for me.
Jim "
I needed to know how you would react to the obvious implications of the note. Before last night I would have taken it as given that you would just accept it as part of your job, but now there was lingering doubt.
 
I enter your office and you see I'm upset "what was the personal ore left out for what did you tell him about me. I like this opportunity for your company but I'm no little whore!" I say showing my feisty stern side. There is a bit of nervousness talking to my "boss" like that I stand hands on my hips as I await your reply. Secretly the note turned me on but I was not about to let that known.
 
When you storm into my office without knocking I was about to give you a ticking off for being so rude but as you put your hands on your hips & vented at me I sat back steepling my fingers & a smile on my face. God , weren't you sexy when you were angry.
"Of course I don't think of you as a whore, a great fuck ,certainly. I'm pleased that last night hasn't dampened your spirit, but you should be pleased that you can help me & the company by making a good impression on the clients. All you have to do is flirt a little show a bit of leg & cleavage & maybe let him have a grope, what do you say?"

I move from behind my desk & stroke your cheek softly with the back of my hand before cupping your chin & tilting your face up & pressing my lips to yours my tongue probing between your lips & swirling along the inside of your lips, noting that as I did so your eyes closed & your breathing speeded up.
Sliding my hands down to your chest I unbutton your top to the waist & cup your perky tits still encased in the lacy bra , pushing them up & squeezing them together forming a deep valley between your breasts. "There, Ashley, that's the sort of cleavage Jim would appreciate, it'll be good for me , for the company & for you if you could keep him distracted while I negotiate with him. How far you go is entirely up to you but I don't want him to feel unfulfilled if you get my meaning, think about it "
Releasing you & buttoning up your top, dismissing you with "Now be a good little girl & go fetch me a coffee"
 
Last edited:
I go get you coffee. But you leave three buttons undone on my blouse which reveals top of my lacy pink bra. The coffee is in the break room at the end of the hall so even though I try not to look at others I can sense men staring at my blouse and most likely cleavage on display. I enter the break room for your coffee and Rick Jackson, one if the upper management is there. He has a rumored reputation as a pervert but because of his position no one says anything. I hope he doesn't try to fondle me but I see him approach with a wicked smile as he says" hi you new here?"
 
Rick Jackson
45 years old, senior manager because of his association with Brenda , the daughter of the CEO. She has persuaded her father to promote Rick as she is fearful of his threats to tell her father about their weekend at the team building & how she had let him fuck her in her room & in the elevator
Well known throughout the company as a womanising pervert, using his position to seduce any female who takes his fancy.

Rick had seen the new girl & immediately knew that he would be making a play for her & he ALWAYS got what he wanted.
Today seemed to be the right time, he had seen her go angrily into Doomee's office & come out a few minutes later with her blouse unbuttoned & showing a large amount of delicious cleavage.
"Hi, you new here?" he began & as she nodded he noticed how she moved away from him.
"Hey, cat got your tongue girl ? Don't you know it's only polite to answer when a senior manager speaks to you, now you stand there & tell me what's going on between you & Doomee, if you don't you'll be out that door in two shakes, GOT IT?" He used his most severe & threatening tone as he always did if he met resistance.
"On second thoughts it would be better if we did this in private, come to my office in five minutes & not a word to anyone"
In reality the last thing he wanted was to hear about her relationship with Doomee, all he wanted to hear was her moaning as he fucked her.
 
I enter his office with my blouse 3 buttons undone , pleated skirt 3"above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" pink strappy heels. He says since I am " new" he as a higher up needs to " inspect my attire to see if it meets policy. I know this is a line of crap. But I got to endure it. First off he's one of the big wigs. Also as an intern I have not much say so and figure it might work out since you want me to get close to him to try to bring him down a few pegs.
 
Rick Jackson knew how to unsettle a woman & reduce her to jelly so she would do whatever he told her unquestioningly, so when Ashley entered his office he said nothing & sat looking her over as though he was inspecting a piece of merchandise. He knew that she knew what he was thinking & he also knew that she knew that she wouldn't be leaving his office without giving him some sort of sexual favour.
As he looked at her he realised from the way she met his gaze that she was feisty & would fight him all the way but he would win in the end , he always did.
"Ashley isn't it ? " He finally spoke & she just nodded dumbly.
"We have a dress code here , which must be adhered to at all times, UNDERSTAND? "
Again she just nodded.
Rick stood & walked to her until he was within arms reach. he stretched out an arm & popped the fourth button on her blouse & pulled the front open wider so her lacy bra was practically fully exposed.
"That's much better Ashley, I prefer it when you come into my office you show more than is usual"
He now circled her slowly his hands dragging slowly over her hips & caressing the swell of her tight backside, as he did he smiled to himself as he heard Ashley take a sharp breath. He was getting to her.
Rick stood right behind Ashley, the tip of his tented pants barely touching her butt but enough for her to know it was there. He put his hands on her shoulders & bunched her hair in his hands & lifted her hair up so the nape of her neck was bare then he leaned forward & trailed his hot wet tongue over the bare flesh & smiled again as Ashley shivered slightly.
"Do you like that Ashley? I dare bet your nipples are swelling in that pretty little bra or maybe your pussy is feeling hot & wet,"
He suddenly wrapped one arm around her & his hand pushed her bra up from her tits & he was mauling her firm tits & squeezing her nipples which, as he had guessed were hard as pebbles. His other hand slid under her skirt & between her legs his fingers pulling down her pantyhose & sliding along the length of her slit which was beginning to dampen.
"SO, YOU DO LIKE IT ASHLEY. oh I know it may be difficult for you to admit it to yourself but you'll be back I guarantee it, NOW GET OUT"
Rick had decided to play a waiting game with Ashley, she was different from most of the others & added to the fact that Doomee was fucking her it would be sweet if he could take her away from him.


Roger Doomee

Sitting behind my desk waiting for you to bring me my coffee I begin to wonder where you could have got to as it is most unlike you to be so negligent with even mundane tasks. I hear two of the other office girls giggling as they walk past my office door & they are talking about 'the new girl' being called into Rick Jackson's office & they were discussing whether or not he was in her knickers yet.
I immediately guessed they were talking about you & I felt a pang of unreasonable jealousy, after all you meant nothing to me emotionally , you were just someone that I was using to get what I wanted but the feeling wouldn't go away.
I qualified my feelings with the acceptance that you were an intelligent woman & would somehow turn it to your, OUR, advantage. I had given you a run down on all the major players in the company & who I would be targeting through you, Rick Jackson was high on that list. You knew about Brenda the CEO's daughter & I was sure you would be able to use that knowledge to your advantage. The only reservation I had was that Jackson wasn't known for his patience & it had been rumoured that he had actually raped a girl who had rebuffed him, but she had been bought off & no action taken against him.
I had made it clear to you that I didn't expect you to fuck everyone on my list but if that is what it took then I was cool with it but in the end it would be your decision. The more I thought about it the more my confidence grew in your ability to handle the situation, probably you would flash him your tits , maybe let him grope you, even finger your pussy if he got aggressive.
An hour passed & you appeared in the doorway looking flushed & dishevelled.
"Finally,,,,,,, progress report Ashley" I said curtly, trying not to show how disturbed I was at your appearance.
I listened patiently as you gave me the details of what had happened earlier & I leaned forward as you told me how he had teased you & admitted somewhat reluctantly that you had been turned as he mauled your body & hissed in your ear what he was going to do to you.
Even as you were telling me I could see that you were so close to the edge, squirming in your seat & your fist was scrunching your handkerchief. It was plain to me that now was the time to put Rick Johnson down & stamp on his balls. "Time for you to put that sexy pussy to work Ashley, I want you to go back in there & spin him whatever story you like but you have to convince him that you want him to fuck you right there, right then, leave the rest to me"
 
Last edited:
I compose my send for a moment. Then rebutting the third and fourth buttons before returning. And giving you the report. When you instruct me to tease him more by a sexual proposition. At first I hesitate but the then bid my head in agreement to show you can trust me I head back to his office and act like I forgot my notebook. Which I did. But just not that day , a few days prior actually, he sees the third and fourth buttons undone and has a scowl on his face.
 
Last edited:
RICK JACKSON
He was in a foul mood as was usual with him & he barked at Ashley when she tapped timidly on his door & entered unbidden
"YES? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
"Your pad & pencil? For fuck's sake what goes on in that head of yours?"
Then he looked up & to his surprise she was sitting on the edge of his desk one leg crossed over the other displaying an expanse of nylon covered thigh almost to her crotch. She was toying with the buttons of her blouse & smiling bewitchingly at him sucking the end of her pencil between her wet red lips.
Like most men of his kind when it came to women there was no connection between his brain & his cock. It never occurred to him to question why Roger Doomee's whore was making it plain that she wanted more than her pad & pencil.
He stood & walked round the desk leering at her & he began unbuttoning her blouse & feeling the soft firmness of her breasts encased in the lacy bra. Ashley smiled even more & seductively licked her lips & pulled his tie so his face was only inches from hers, then she reached behind his head & pulled his head into her warm welcoming cleavage & giggled as she shook her shoulders , her breasts jiggling around his face.
Rick was a lost cause then & his cock took control , he slid his hands along the outsides of Ashley's thighs pushing her skirt high up around her waist & he had no difficulty prising her legs open, the whole area around her crotch giving off a musky intoxicating aroma. He was too far gone now to be romantic, he just wanted his cock inside her so he ripped her pantyhose down, the sound & sensation fuelling his lust.
Ashley made it so easy for him, laying back opening her legs high & wide for him to mount her. She was so wet that he slid in easily, bottoming out on her cervix with the first thrust. He went into overdrive, pumping & thrusting , grunting as he fucked her.
"UNH,,,,,UNH,,,,,UNH,,,,,UNH"
Suddenly he felt a stinging sensation along his cheek (He realised the bitch had scratched him) .& Ashley was struggling underneath him crying out for him to stop. Rick had no idea what was happening except that he wasn't finished yet so he slapped Ashley across the face leaving his open hand print on her cheek & cutting the skin with his ring.
Ashley was struggling & trying to push him off but her was having none of it, he wanted to teach this slut what it was like to be fucked by a 'REAL MAN'. He pounded her struggling hole as hard as he could .
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? "
The voice of the President cut deep into his consciousness & he moved quickly away from Ashley trying to wipe his bloodied face & pull his pants up at the same time .
"I,,,,,,er ,,,,,,, we were just,,,,,,,,,,,,, "
" Just what Jackson? Forcing yourself on another poor unfortunate girl? This isn't the first time is it? If I remember correctly you bought off the other one but this time you've been caught in the act, thanks to Mr Doomee & his quick thinking. "
(Roger stood in the background, smirking at Jackson's discomfort
"This can't be allowed to continue or go unpunished, therefore I am terminating your employment, effective immediately, clear your desk & be off the premises in 30 minutes"
Rick Jackson was crushed, he knew he had been set up but he had the consolation of having fucked Doomee's whore.
Ashley covered herself & stood next to Roger & muttered "You took your time rescuing me"
Roger grinned back "Well you seemed to be enjoying yourself so I thought I'd see just how far you'd go, you did well though, I owe you "
 
"I think I have proven my internship and want hired on with an office then" half nervous showing my feisty side to a man of your power as I'm all of 22 yet hoping it shows a passion for this job and moving up. "So what is it gonna be? Your call" I say playfully
 
"Yep, my call indeed, I think you're just a little too pushy, alright," so you took a bit of cock & a smack in the mouth for me, now you come demanding paid internship, your own office & fuck knows what else you have in that dirty devious mind of yours. I have plans for you which will give you everything you desire, just be patient "
Holding you at arm's length & searching your face for any sign of disappointment or rebellion, seeing nothing but the trusting look of a devoted employee.
"Got it ? You have to trust me"
In order to show my sincerity I hold either side of your head & kiss your forehead but you lift your face up to mine & we kiss as lovers. I pull you in tight to me & my hands wander over your body feeling your soft silky skin & the well defined muscles of your thighs. Your breasts press against me & I can feel your hard pink nipples grinding on my chest.
"I think you should take the rest of the day off, we have the dinner tomorrow night with Jim Brandon so you'll need to look your very best & have your wits about you if you don't want him in your pussy, I'll talk to you, more tomorrow"
I drive you back to you're apartment & after half an hour of groping & kissing we part & I watch your shapely rear disappear into the complex.

The next day I went to your apartment as soon as it was decently practicable as I needed you desperately & I had a pretty good idea that tonight you wouldn't be available.
When you answered your door your hair was all mussed up & tangled & panda eyes which told me you hadn't slept well. However when you saw it was me & I pinned you against the wall without a word & tore your sheer nightdress off & took you with a passion you responded & wound your legs around me saying nothing but moaning & kissing me eagerly I knew that we had something special besides our work relationship.
I stayed with you for the remainder of the day & we spent a deal of time choosing what you should wear. I deliberately rejected whatever you chose just so I could watch you undress & dress in something else.
Eventually we decided on a simple black strappy dress with a slightly flared hem that showed off your shapely legs, dark brown pantyhose despite my protestations that you should wear stockings & suspenders & finally a pair of black strappy heels that helped to emphasise the curve of your calves & thighs.
Once that was decided I called in a favour & had a well known hairdresser come in to cut & style your hair & a make up artist to do your make up.
I kept out of the way as you were being prepared but when you appeared in the doorway my heart skipped a beat , you looked ravishing.
We took the limousine to the Hotel where we were to have dinner with Jim Brandon & I knew as we walked in that he wouldn't be able to resist the eye candy that I had brought him. My only concern was, would you be able to resist him?

JIM BRANDON
Was a big man in every way, big in the community with his charity work, big in business, as his success was testament to. He was big in his entertainment too, always the life & soul of any gathering & he was always surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women. It was his sheer size though that made him stand out, literally head & shoulders above everyone else. At 6' 8" & 235 pounds he dwarfed everyone around him when he stood up the room & the people in it seemed to shrink.
He caught sight of Roger Doomee & Ashley beside him & boomed across the room
"Over here, bring that lovely creature closer, let me get a good look at her"
As they approached His eyes roamed over Ashley & it was obvious that he was hooked as he clasped Ashley to him, his two shovel sized hands grasping her butt & he gave her a welcoming kiss on both cheeks.
"Sit down , make yourselves at home, Ashley, as my special eye candy you sit right here next to me & call me Brandon, Jim is far too common " He boomed in a deep baritone voice, chuckling infectiously
 
Last edited:
OOC add to last post me showing up to dinner. I'll edit this post then. I'll wear spaghetti strap black dress 3"above knees hem kinda flared. Dark brown pantyhose 3" strappy black heels.
 
As I enter I see eyes fixated on me as,nevUse of the flared hem of dress, it bounces as I walk slowing off my toned nylon clad thighs. "Hello Mr Brandon I have heard much about you. I am Ashley Cuminners. We look forward to working closely with you". I emphasized the word "closely " on a teasing tone to get his attention and maybe get him off his game slightly for our advantage.
 
Jim Brandon was entranced by Ashley as he had previously only glimpsed her from a distance but now close up he was able to study her, not just her astounding figure but her whole attitude showed devotion to duty & a willingness to do anything to accomplish her task.
Her greeting innuendo was not lost on him as he too wanted to work very 'CLOSELY' with her, the closer the better.
He sat next to Ashley his knee against hers & continually making contact with her & she responded by placing a small delicate hand on his knee & giving it a squeeze at each witty remark he made & she smiled sweetly & giggled in all the right places during the conversation throughout dinner.
The talk at dinner was mostly business & Brandon needed to keep his wits about him to avoid falling into the traps that Roger Doomee had set for him in the contracts. However Ashley played her part perfectly & distracted him at critical moments by scratching the inside of his thigh with her nails & remarking how she would love to see his suite after dinner & he found himself signing deals that he would not normally have even considered.
Dinner drew to a close & Brandon said in a way that brooked no argument
"Ashley, you have played a blinder tonight as Roger's distracting eye candy so as a token of my regard I want to show you my suite & sight that you will never forget "
Looking Ashley straight in the eye showing her that he wasn't talking about the view over the city. Ashley nodded her agreement but looked at Roger with a face that said "
What do I do now?"
Roger shrugged his shoulders, there was nothing he do to prevent Brandon whisking her away.
Once in the elevator to the penthouse suite Brandon put his massive hands on Ashley's delicate shoulders & bent to kiss her perfect rosebud lips, his tongue roaming over her bottom lip & sucking the sensuous flesh into his mouth before probing between her lips & seeking her warm wet tongue. Not entirely to his surprise Ashley stood on tiptoe & Kissed him back opening her mouth to accept his probing tongue & she thrust her hips forward so his groin was pressed into her vee.
Encouraged by her response Brandon's huge hands worked down Ashley's body covering her breasts & holding them in one hand as his other reached down to lift the flared hem of her dress but Ashley firmly brushed it away
"AH, AH , NAUGHTY" She whispered but let him continue to feel her breasts her nipples hardening in arousal as they always did when her breasts were being handled.
Brandon was confused, Ashley's pelvic thrust against him was the green light as far as he was concerned but he was not the sort to force himself on a woman so he returned to caressing Ashley's delicious curves, covering her butt with his free hand & squeezing it hard , pushing one finger into her crack through the dress & pantyhose. Ashley squirmed in his arms
"Please Brandon, NO" She whispered croakily
The elevator reached the penthouse floor & they stepped into a fantasy world of luxury that Ashley had never seen before except in magazines.
Brandon went over to the well stocked bar
"Drink? Scotch? Bourbon? "
He asked but Ashley shook her head.
"So what do we do now ?"
He asked in a plaintive voice
"Brandon, you are a dear, dear man & in different circumstances I wouldn't have the slightest hesitation in fucking you but tonight it would be like whoring myself as I am being paid to entertain you. However, you deserve some reward so if you would like to undress me & touch me, finger me if you wish, go ahead "
Ashley said matter of factly.
Brandon's eyes lit up at her words & without a word he stood behind Ashley & unzipped her dress & slid the thin straps off her shoulders & down her arms. Teasingly Ashley held the bodice of her dress against her breasts denying him the view he wanted. Grinning broadly at the tease Brandon sank to his knees & lifted her dress until he could get his head underneath & he gripped the waist of her panty hose in his teeth & worked them down over her hips & to her ankles. Ashley stepped delicately out of them & Brandon began licking his way back up her legs. As he reached her knees Ashley opened her legs & Brandon could smell the arousal from her pussy & in almost indecent haste his tongue was lashing Ashley's hard little button & she bit her lip as a small orgasm ran through her. She finally dropped the dress from her bosom & Brandon had to claw it off him before he could see the whole of Ashley's curvy, naked body. Her breasts were small but perky with a slight upturn before her hard rosebud nipples & Ashley held them out to Brandon in offering.
Brandon couldn't believe how erotic this was, undressing a beautiful woman
& invited to do as he wished except fuck her. He picked Ashley up & carried her into his bedroom & laid her on the bed. Seeing the stern look on her face he smiled
"Don't worry eye candy I'm a man of my word, I've unwrapped you now i'm just gonna taste you before wrapping you back up & saving you for another day"
He watched as Ashley stretched her sensuous body out in complete submission to him. He quickly stripped to his boxers & knelt between Ashley's long legs his huge fingers slipping along Ashley's puffy lips & parting the soft wet flesh before sliding two fingers inside her, involuntarily her pussy clamped on his fingers as they felt like an above average sized cock to Ashley, he crooked his fingers & immediately found her G-spot & she gasped & began to cum, her hips bucked & writhed as his fingers tormented her.
"Ashley you sure you don't want to fuck 'cos you're gonna be feeling mighty horny if you don't"
Ashley shook her head violently , she had made a bargain & intended to keep it , besides she had Roger to go to afterwards, he would alleviate the ache in her pussy.
Two hours later Ashley looking flushed but exhausted returned to where Roger was partying with a crowd.
"Please Roger take me home now & fuck my brains out, I'm so damned horny "
Ashley murmured needing attention desperately
 
I wanted you to take me but the party had woe you out so you took me home and said see you at the office. The next day you arrived and your secretary gVe you a message saying "the new intern Ashley wanted to see you on board room to go over papers". You had none to sign. So we're confused. As you enter and close the door. I stand there I just my 3"white strappy heels dark brown thigh highs and my work ID badge on a lanyard around my neck. Glasses on hair on. Ponytail. Holding a clipboard. " Mornjng sir it's time for my review to see if I get job " I playfully say.
 
Good morning Ashley, seems the weather is getting warmer"
Pretending that I hadn't noticed that you were half naked, no doubt for my benefit. I wanted to take you in my arms & take you on my desk there & then but I also wanted to know how far things had gone with Brandon the previous night.
"Dammit, I'm jealous"
I cursed to myself
Your face darkened as you realised that I hadn't taken the bait of your luscious body being paraded in front of me & you picked up your skirt to get dressed.
"Hey hold on, you haven't given me a kiss yet, come here & sit on my knee like a good PA does for her boss & tell me all about last night, then I'll tell you about the news I have for you"
Your face lit up & you dropped your skirt again & walked slinkily over to me & straddled me, not quite what I had intended but very pleasant all the same, your perky rosebud tipped tits brushing my chest & your smooth mound touching the tip of my cock through my pants & you wriggled suggestively.
"Tell me truthfully, what happened last night? Did Brandon fuck you?"
You looked at me in horror
" What do you take me for ? A whore? I was being paid as eye candy, so that's what he got, a damned good look & a lick of my sweetness"
You replied angrily your eyes glaring at me.
"OK, OK, I just had to know, Brandon can be very persuasive, now the news I have for you, your internship has been refused,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you have been made my PA with your office next to mine so you are on hand whenever I want you"
Emphasising the last part with a wolfish grin
The look on your face was priceless as you almost screamed with delight & planted a hot wet kiss on my lips & rammed your pussy down into my crotch.
"Not only that, as part of the deal we made you get a bonus of 5000 shares in our company at present value of $10 per share, you are one rich young lady"
You gasp in disbelief
"You, YOU'RE kidding right?"
"No kidding babe, you not only have a job but a whole stash of money not cash I grant you but we're going places , in six months that'll double"
I slide you off my knee & scoop you up & carry you giggling into my "DEN" with its big double bed.
"Now we celebrate"
 
As you drop me to bed I grab your tie pulling you to the bed. Like a child on Christmas. I unzip your dress slacks and pull your semi soft cock out. Then I begin to slowly suck it. But only for a few as u quickly increase suction like a baby with a bottle. Whimpering as I do to show you the promotion has turned me on and in a very good mood. I then slide your pants off and softly push you to back mounting you. Teasing you as your cock rubs my bald. Pussy but my angle prevents you from entering me.
 
I wish that I could give you news like that every day if this was going to be your reaction. I allow you free rein to crawl over me & do as you like with me, the softness of your body arousing me fully & the heat from your pussy is so comforting as you slide your wet puffy lips over the length of my erection coating it with your juices until it is slick & glistening.
"God, I want you baby " I groan as you rub your body against me your tits & hard pebbly nipples crushed against my chest as you writhe on top of me , you just smile & whimper quietly as I caress every inch of you that I can reach from my position, Your strong but soft back, my hands trailing along your spine to the crack of your ass where I seize each firm round globe of your ass & ease you into position where I can slide my eager throbbing cock into your equally eager hole.
Easing myself slowly inside you the wet warmth of your silky tunnel envelops my thick erection & we begin the dance of sex our bodies moving in sync with each other. You ride me eagerly your eyes sparkling & you gasp & moan as I drive deeper inside you, sitting up, your tits sway in front of me & I catch one with a free hand & pull it by a hard proud nipple to my lips & suck on the hard little bud, dragging my teeth over it, extending & stretching both nipple & tit as I tug on it.
You suddenly stiffen & your body jerks uncontrollably as the first of several continuous orgasms rack you & you moan loudly, my cock grazes against your G-spot & you scream out loud.
"OH YESS BABY , OH GOD DON'T STOP "
Your fingers & nails digging into my shoulders
It is not long before I too reach a climax & I pump my hot creamy seed inside you until you collapse on top of me & we lay moving slowly together with my semi hard cock still inside your wet hole with our mixture of juices oozing from you & over my balls.
"We have to stop now my love, we have work to do" I state reluctantly not realising that I had said that word "LOVE"
 
I roll off exhausted but with a "bratty teen" pout when you say we must stop. After while of laying there we get dressed as you have extra clothes for me in my new office. I come out ready for more work. (How am I dressed) as I come out. Asking what is the next project due our company "boss " I'll do anything to make it a success and to thank you for my new position. As I say those words my robe has a playful and wicked tone to it. Knowing if it is anything like past projects. Another rival will meet their end of competing with us.
 
Eventually we disentangle ourselves & with a sullen bratty pout you go into the powder room of your new office to clean up & I tell you that there is a new wardrobe for you choose from. I wonder what you will choose to wear as I haven't given you any indication of what your next task will be. In truth I hadn't decided yet who would be the next one to go but whoever it was they would be in your sights & I knew you wouldn't let me down.
It was no great surprise when you reappeared in your fresh clothes although I did smile when you left the buttons on your blouse undone & showed me your black lacy bra filled to the brim with soft tit flesh. You looked fabulous & I was tempted to take you straight back to bed, but you sat on the edge of the desk & crossed your legs revealing your black stockings & suspenders ( At last , my favourite form of leg wear rather than panty hose,) I couldn't help wondering if you were wearing panties but this wasn't the time to find out, although I would have to do something about that blouse.

"Very nice Ashley but you'll catch a cold with your blouse like that"
I pulled you closer & began buttoning up your blouse.
"This is a turn up for the book , me dressing you instead of undressing you "
I grinned & you replied with an even wider grin
"You'll get your chance later, IF,,,,,,,,,, you're a good boy "
"Ok enough banter, down to work, let's figure out your next assignment"
Pulling out a list of company employees from the Chairman downwards.
Some of the names had red lines through them , they had already been taken care of. Others had green ticks , they were safe. Most of the others had no marks so they were under consideration but there were four or five with big red crosses, the ENEMY.
As Ashley looked over the list she was surprised to see the names of two females with big red crosses beside them.
You pointed a finger at them & raised an eyebrow enquiringly at me.
"You want to know about those two ? Well I'm in a dilemma about them , Dacia is the senior one of the two & Janet is her devoted PA, I'm not sure if there's anything going on between them but Janet hangs on Dacia's every word & would do ANYTHING for her. I suspect that Dacia is a dyke & would love to get in Janet's knickers but Janet is dead straight but also very naive. Dacia is always leaving notes about for Janet to do this that or the other for her so I'm thinking that we , or rather, you add a personal touch to some of these notes, nothing too much at first , enough to get Janet thinking. Unless you fancy having a go at Dacia yourself, if you're that way inclined "
I laughed & ran my hand up the backs of your thighs over the lacy tops of your nylons to the cool bare flesh & rubbing your damp panties between your legs & leaning over I planted a kiss between your breasts.

http://www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/139372.jpg
 
Last edited:
not really the bi type bit knowing it would be " fun" to toss your enemies off thier game. I say I want to go after Janet, figuring she's the weaker of the two. So the next day I come to the office in a pink blouse black pleated skirt 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" strappy pink heels. A very " Barbie doll" look. I walk to her office and introduce myself. Being the new girl and all. She seems a bit quiet and not sure of me but I can see she is checking me out. Little did I know that Dacia is fiercely territorial and wouldn't like me talking to "her" assistant.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top