How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide awake, restless, exhausted...very loopy and cuddly, and far too contemplative for this hour.

Wide awake, restless, exhausted...very loopy and cuddly, and far too contemplative for this hour.

*Chuckle* Might I suggest you simply speak aloud the contemplations you're having? I've found that helps me get the thoughts out of my mind. As for the cuddling....d'you have a body pillow?

*Chuckle* Might I suggest you simply speak aloud the contemplations you're having? I've found that helps me get the thoughts out of my mind. As for the cuddling....d'you have a body pillow?

*hums in contemplation*
Speaking aloud...talking to ones self...doesnt help the thoughts of impeding insanity...or does it?

And yes I do! How could I forget about my body pillow? Great idea...thank you :)

*hums in contemplation*
Speaking aloud...talking to ones self...doesnt help the thoughts of impeding insanity...or does it?

And yes I do! How could I forget about my body pillow? Great idea...thank you :)

Insanity is simply the term jealous people use to describe those smarter than them. *chuckle*

I know it's not quite the same, but it'll do in a pinch, eh?

Insanity is simply the term jealous people use to describe those smarter than them. *chuckle*

I know it's not quite the same, but it'll do in a pinch, eh?

Oh? Is that how insanity works? Hehe.

Yeah, you are right...it's not the same. Nothing more calming than a warm body beside you. Especially if you have one in particular on your mind.

But it will do...good ol' body pillow it is ;)

Oh? Is that how insanity works? Hehe.

Yeah, you are right...it's not the same. Nothing more calming than a warm body beside you. Especially if you have one in particular on your mind.

But it will do...good ol' body pillow it is ;)

It sure is. :D

*Nods* I hope you are able to sleep well and soon, Shy. :rose:

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-o-o-o-o-l-l-l-l-d-d-d-d-d

muttered from between chattering teeth

contemplative

combative

like my kitty twin has gone missing...I should prolly text her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back