Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Daddy, yes! I WANT to be your dirty girl. I NEED your cum deep in my ass. I love it when Daddy pushes me down on the bed and takes my ass. Oh god, please?

Feel the tip of my cock at the entrance to you ass, baby? Do you like it... want it... you're soooooo fucking ready. The juices from your pussy are lubing your ass. Oh baby, I need you so bad. <sticks his cock slooooooowly in your little girl ass). Ugh, ohhhhhhh... yessssssss. Baby you're sooooo fucking tight around my hard throbbing cock.

Feel the tip of my cock at the entrance to you ass, baby? Do you like it... want it... you're soooooo fucking ready. The juices from your pussy are lubing your ass. Oh baby, I need you so bad. <sticks his cock slooooooowly in your little girl ass). Ugh, ohhhhhhh... yessssssss. Baby you're sooooo fucking tight around my hard throbbing cock.

Feeling you part my little ass with your hardness. I moan. Yes, I want it! I love it Daddy! As you slowly slide in, I push back eagerly. You are so hard! And I want so very much to please you. I've never felt so full. Daddy, can I play with my clit? I want to cum on your cock. I want to keep your cum in me all day long. I want to feel it inside. Please fuck me? Make me yours always Daddy!

Feeling you part my little ass with your hardness. I moan. Yes, I want it! I love it Daddy! As you slowly slide in, I push back eagerly. You are so hard! And I want so very much to please you. I've never felt so full. Daddy, can I play with my clit? I want to cum on your cock. I want to keep your cum in me all day long. I want to feel it inside. Please fuck me? Make me yours always Daddy!

You little cum slut! Daddy loves you for being such a cum whore. Make your sweet ass ride my steel hard cock. Baby, you make Daddy proud to be your fucking machine. You love my hard cock in your ass... Oh god, baby my cock is twitching... can you feel it?

(Nodding solemnly

I watch you masturbate your sweet little clit as I fuck INL's ass. You like to watch us you sweet little cum slut?

eyes big...watching your big cock slide in and slowly out of INL's tight little asshole....licking lips slowly but breathing heavily)

Uh huh Daddy....and I like you watching ME too while you fuck her ass! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

You little cum slut! Daddy loves you for being such a cum whore. Make your sweet ass ride my steel hard cock. Baby, you make Daddy proud to be your fucking machine. You love my hard cock in your ass... Oh god, baby my cock is twitching... can you feel it?

OOoohhh! Daddy! <pushing back faster> I can't last much longer. <beads of sweat form on my brow>I love being your cum slut! Your cock splits my ass and god help me I love it! Please Daddy! I need to cum!!! <pleading as I look back at you>

eyes big...watching your big cock slide in and slowly out of INL's tight little asshole....licking lips slowly but breathing heavily)

Uh huh Daddy....and I like you watching ME too while you fuck her ass! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

knowing that you're watching me violate my little girl's ass and you getting off on it is bringing me closer to the edge... the point of no return... when I ejaculate a load into her tight brown tunnel.

OOoohhh! Daddy! <pushing back faster> I can't last much longer. <beads of sweat form on my brow>I love being your cum slut! Your cock splits my ass and god help me I love it! Please Daddy! I need to cum!!! <pleading as I look back at you>

rub your cllit for me sweet baby. I need you to cum for me... god I'm sooooo fucking close to shooting my hot load in your tight innocent ass...

*moves in behind Peaches, brings his arms around her and helps her rub her soft, swollen pussy*
Let me help you with that sweetie, while you keep watching

rub your cllit for me sweet baby. I need you to cum for me... god I'm sooooo fucking close to shooting my hot load in your tight innocent ass...

My hand flies to my pussy. I dip my finger in my honey. I look at you and taste it. I offer you a taste. My hand returns to my clit and furiously begins to masturbate it. It's so swollen Daddy! My orgasm is starting. I feel it rolling over me. Oh Daddy! I'm cumming!! Please cum in me!

My hand flies to my pussy. I dip my finger in my honey. I look at you and taste it. I offer you a taste. My hand returns to my clit and furiously begins to masturbate it. It's so swollen Daddy! My orgasm is starting. I feel it rolling over me. Oh Daddy! I'm cumming!! Please cum in me!

Baby, your so naughty for Daddy... grabbing your hips... pumping my cock so fast... deep into your ass... are you ready sweet baby... ohhhh... my... god... baby... baby...

(Leaning

*moves in behind Peaches, brings his arms around her and helps her rub her soft, swollen pussy*
Let me help you with that sweetie, while you keep watching

back against you Daddy, letting your strength support me now....eyes half closed I'm still watching....panting.....moving against your hand) :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

Baby, your so naughty for Daddy... grabbing your hips... pumping my cock so fast... deep into your ass... are you ready sweet baby... ohhhh... my... god... baby... baby...

Yes Daddy! I'm your naughty girl! I love you Daddy! Your cum is so hot! Stay deep a little longer? Hold me Daddy? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yes Daddy! I'm your naughty girl! I love you Daddy! Your cum is so hot! Stay deep a little longer? Hold me Daddy? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh my god baby... you're so good... you're so fucking naughty... you're going to make Daddy cum in your tight little ass... I... cuh... can't hold out baby... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... baby....

back against you Daddy, letting your strength support me now....eyes half closed I'm still watching....panting.....moving against your hand) :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

*leans in and whispers in her ear*

Do you like watching his cock work in and out of her, baby girl? Would you like a daddy cock to take care of you like that?

(Eyes never

Do you like watching his cock work in and out of her, baby girl? Would you like a daddy cock to take care of you like that?

leaving the pair in front of us.....Daddy Dan's big hard cock pumping faster and faster.....INL writhing below him ......I nod, humping your fingers hard and moaning low in my throat) :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

Oh my god baby... you're so good... you're so fucking naughty... you're going to make Daddy cum in your tight little ass... I... cuh... can't hold out baby... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... baby....

Yes Daddy! Cum for me? <orgasm ripping through and breaths coming in gasps> I love Daddy! I always want to be your good girl! Mmmm!

(Watching

INL cum so hard......rubbing back against your own hard length)

"Please Daddy..." :devil:

Yes Daddy! Cum for me? <orgasm ripping through and breaths coming in gasps> I love Daddy! I always want to be your good girl! Mmmm!

Daddy wraps his loving arms around you. Sweetheart, you know you are so very naughty. Please don't ever stop being this way for Daddy. I love you and need you. Till next time? :heart::kiss::rose:

leaving the pair in front of us.....Daddy Dan's big hard cock pumping faster and faster.....INL writhing below him ......I nod, humping your fingers hard and moaning low in my throat) :kiss: :kiss: :devil:

You are positively dripping, baby girl

*brings his fingers to his mouth and she watches him suck them into his mouth*

You are so delicious, baby girl. I want more of this sweetie .. hold on tight ....

*He lifts her up high over his head and brings her legs over each shoulder, facing him. He burys his face in her pussy, moves against the wall, and begins to eat her ravenously.*

Daddy wraps his loving arms around you. Sweetheart, you know you are so very naughty. Please don't ever stop being this way for Daddy. I love you and need you. Till next time? :heart::kiss::rose:

Snuggles into your arms. Thank you Daddy! Please hold me all night? I need you too. <dreamy look on my face> You are awesome and I'm so lucky! :heart::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back