Newbies need help

How do I reply to the good people who favored and or commented on our story?

Clicking on their name will bring up the option to view their profile. From there, you can contact them with PM (Private Message). I believe that's true for everyone's screen name, though not everyone allows PMs. That's a feature you can turn on/off.

I know several authors who make it a point to thank people who leave messages or favorite them, especially early in their Lit excursion.

I'll reply to every PM I receive, but not to every comment nor every time someone is kind enough click on Favorite.

Acknowledging a comment is a good idea.

Acknowledging favorites? Not so much because favoriting a story can just be a temporary bookmark for it to be read later.

Or nudes of you if you're female or nudes of your wife or girlfriend if you're not. :D:devil:

Clicking on their name will bring up the option to view their profile. From there, you can contact them with PM (Private Message). I believe that's true for everyone's screen name, though not everyone allows PMs. That's a feature you can turn on/off.

I know several authors who make it a point to thank people who leave messages or favorite them, especially early in their Lit excursion.

I'll reply to every PM I receive, but not to every comment nor every time someone is kind enough click on Favorite.
Thanks Bucky

Back