Lost my editor and looking for another to replace her

S

sadkins116

Guest
I am in the middle of a long illustrated story working with Rebeccasm who is doing the art. So far six chapters have been posted and seven additional chapter are already written and edited. The editor I was using is no longer available and I need to find another editor willing to work with us.
 
How long is it? And what type of timeframe are you looking for?
 
finding an editor

Right now we are on chapter 16. I have edited chapters up to 13. Each chapter averages around 5,000 words or so. We haven't decided on an ending but I would expect a few more chapters. My real need is finding a partner that will work with me.
 
whats the genre? please check the check the edit choices when you have time. Would be honored and more than happy to help if those matches with your requirement.
 
the genre I guess is BDSM, although the story contains Incest, Non con sex, spanking, loving wives, humiliation, and other kinks.

The story line is a mother alone for the first time after her kids go to college discovers her desire to be dominated and humiliated. She seeks out a Master, but he takes advantage of her desires and enslaves her, her husband, and kids. The first six chapters have been posted if you want to take a peek.

See my profile the story title is "Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole"

Sadkins116
 
Back
Top