Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Which of your three would provide optimum results? Stretchium Maximus.

From the downy Pillow Fight:

This sort of rack would probably do me the most good today. If my shoulders were any higher they would be over my head. Then again, depending on what was done to my rack whilst secured to the rack could also be relaxing or not.

Where is the rack master when you need him?

My pleasure.

Give me a heads-up next time you're in the neighborhood and I'll let you do the camerawork. ;)

This is a generous offer that I heartily accept, though I'm sure my fellow-travelers here would appreciate work by a different camera operator until such time as I might find myself in your neighborhood (it being nearly 2,000 miles away and all, I don't usually get all that close when I go out for pizza).

>>SCAN COMPLETED<<
Summary: Rhetorical Font not detected.
Upgrade recommended

I just wanted to hear him say yes. :cool:

This sort of rack would probably do me the most good today. If my shoulders were any higher they would be over my head. Then again, depending on what was done to my rack whilst secured to the rack could also be relaxing or not.

Where is the rack master when you need him?

You have a rack master? I have a crop master. Rawr.

This is a generous offer that I heartily accept, though I'm sure my fellow-travelers here would appreciate work by a different camera operator until such time as I might find myself in your neighborhood (it being nearly 2,000 miles away and all, I don't usually get all that close when I go out for pizza).

Point taken. I'll see what I can do.

Maybe that tasty little morsel of a young man down at the Verizon store can find some free time in his schedule...

I'd like to say it gets easier, but actually they just get bigger and can reach more stuff, and then bring in reinforcements for their shenanigans, who you then fall in love with and pretend they belong to you too. It's rather a viscious circle.
When he's 5 he's going up a chimney or down a mine, and no more of this nonsense. I have spoken.
:mad:

Every time I hear a newborn crying I break into a cold sweat.
I preferred his newborn crying: it was at least thin and weedy, plus he stayed where he was damn well put. Now when he wakes up in the night he hauls himself upright and turns on the light, just to prevent any possibility of drifting off to sleep naturally. And his voice is like Krakatoa being kicked in the balls.
give him twenty-five years. when he has a little tyrant of his own, and you start hearing him say the very same things that you're saying to him now, that's when you'll know your work is finished. ;)
I will be dead long before then. I'll be lucky to see him in his school uniform.

Mine's 5, and more often than not ends up in bed with me at some ungodly hour, with her poor father kicked out into the spare room. I pretend it bothers me, but secretly I love the extra cuddles and will take them while she still seems to like me. Pretty soon she'll be a vile teenager who can't stand me.

:heart:

That's lovely. But I am the one who mostly ends up being kicked out, or standing forlornly by the cot, pleading with him...so I am looking forward to his mother having the pleasure of his company more often soon!

When he's 5 he's going up a chimney or down a mine, and no more of this nonsense. I have spoken.

I preferred his newborn crying: it was at least thin and weedy, plus he stayed where he was damn well put. Now when he wakes up in the night he hauls himself upright and turns on the light, just to prevent any possibility of drifting off to sleep naturally. And his voice is like Krakatoa being kicked in the balls.

I will be dead long before then. I'll be lucky to see him in his school uniform.

there there, Des. *offers you a stiff drink*

i propose a swap! you send me your little hellion, and i'll send you the 15yo. and the 11yo.
she makes dinner and sings like a pop star; he specializes in heavy lifting and conspiring to take over the world.
i think that's more than a fair trade.

You have no idea. I have seen things. :eek:

why do you think i so enjoy earning my spankings?

one feels less guilty about shrieking at the top of one's lungs when one has an excuse for doing so. ;)

i propose a swap! you send me your little hellion, and i'll send you the 15yo. and the 11yo.
she makes dinner and sings like a pop star; he specializes in heavy lifting and conspiring to take over the world.

why do you think i so enjoy earning my spankings?

one feels less guilty about shrieking at the top of one's lungs when one has an excuse for doing so. ;)

In my world, spankings aren't earned. They are given at will.

Scary Honey. My son had to told he was under no circumstances allowed to start an online cult. I believe world domination wasn't far behind. Your spawn and mine sound like they would get along quite well.

Back