2017 GB Hall of Fame Election Thread

2017 Hallof Fame Induction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only alternative would be that you're Disgustipated.

Yes, Disgustipated creates scummy attack alts too, like that LadyFunckenblack of his.
But you ain't him.

At least for the fact that you sound too much like Rob when you discuss politics.
Plus Disgustipated, despite his faults, would never stalk people with racist, xenophobic and homophobic slurs.

No, the other alternative is that I'm neither, dumb dumb. But you've shown yourself time and time again to lack the ability to conceive that possibility. Why don't you ask your alt mentor Que about his ability to discern author's voice. :rolleyes:

THIS is the old Lit drama...

But the big Q is right; this is why no one wants to talk, no one wants to stay and no one wants to join.

As Rob presented it? Not quite. :)

;) ;)

That is SgtSpidey level obtuse. Thirty-seven minutes and 12 posts into a brand new thread.

As I predicted earlier, placing my name into consideration will be a great "victory" for Que, no matter what.
  • If I didn't get nominated, that'd "prove" that I wasn't popular like his bro AJ was, and he would claim I'd be sad
  • If I did get nominated, all of these sketchy alts (created by Que) would vote for me, allowing him to squeal "see? Rob voted all his alts!"
We can see the latter option now happening.

#HeTriesSoooHard

Never mind that "Totally-not-Rob" Nipples was equally quick in nominating Rob.

Had he not drug me into his idiotic plot 37 minutes into this thread I could have just quietly sat back and chortled at how pathetically needy he is about this.

That is SgtSpidey level obtuse. Thirty-seven minutes and 12 posts into a brand new thread.

Never mind that "Totally-not-Rob" Nipples was equally quick in nominating Rob.

Had he not drug me into his idiotic plot 37 minutes into this thread I could have just quietly sat back and chortled at how pathetically needy he is about this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Yeah. That didn't happen.

Nice try at shit-stirring, you second degree enabler who cheerfully posts with enablers of first and second degree, once removed.

Would have just been awful if Rob went from didn't have enough votes to get in without my alleged help then he suddenly got in... that would hurt him exactly how?

When you sound exactly like your alt.

Que said:

Then why didn't you do that of your own volition, Mr. Personal Responsibility? Was Rob also responsible for your posts over the following week, as well? :rolleyes:

He definitely got careless with someone. The plan was certainly grand. If he had just resisted the urge to gloat in PMs ...

;) ;)

He spews to anyone who will listen. It's sad and troubling for the poor schmucks who bothered to respond with anything of personal info and significance.

The only alternative would be that you're Disgustipated.

Yes, Disgustipated creates scummy attack alts too, like that LadyFunckenblack of his.
But you ain't him.

At least for the fact that you sound too much like Rob when you discuss politics.
Plus Disgustipated, despite his faults, would never stalk people with racist, xenophobic and homophobic slurs.

Ffs. This idiot. Your last sentence is by far the only truth you've ever spoken about me.

Which, ironically, completely contradicts the first and second paragraphs.

Then why didn't you do that of your own volition, Mr. Personal Responsibility? Was Rob also responsible for your posts over the following week, as well? :rolleyes:

Obviously not. The point of addressing "his" idiotic foreshadowing plot directly was to make "him" do what "he" (you) always do, retreat and unleash the alts in full-throated, unfiltered Rob mode.

You forgot that in anticipating voting these alts for yourself you had tried to rehabilitate several alts to show that they were real people interested in other things besides trolling. Once I addressed you directly from then on each and every one of your alts outed themselves as "Nipples" progeny. Go ahead, drag Mcgurkis into the argument. Everyone can see they are all the same person. Even arguing with hashtag right now you're so flustered that you forgot to try to tie me to hashtag ...something you spent almost two full years doing. You're decompensating and its a delight to watch.

Responding to your Nipples alt did what it always does, displayed the internal inconsistancies of your claim that I am these alts trolling myself in ways I wouldn't troll even a deserving target, such as your pathetic self

Own your shame, Rob. Bask in it.

Ha! Two 'big fish' stories in one post.

Well done.

I don't feel completely comfortable with your appropriating my penis as a standard of measurement.

Caught a nice pan-sized trout in my new fishing boat....fried trout for breakfast!

"There are many good fishermen and some great ones. But there is only you."
Manolin ~ from The Old Man And The Sea

tumblr_ork1hjmFVJ1qzjw8go1_500.jpg

Responding to your Nipples alt did what it always does, displayed the internal inconsistancies of your claim that I am these alts trolling myself in ways I wouldn't troll even a deserving target, such as your pathetic self

Own your shame, Rob. Bask in it.

Christ on a cracker. :rolleyes:

Interesting list of voters for raindancer (who, incidentally, voted for herself)

Snip

Not that there is some rule against voting for yourself, but I find it interesting that you felt compelled to point out that raindancer voted for herself when she did not.

I find it quite amusing that out of all the posters who trolled this thread (Lance, Que, water, 4est, Rob and myself),

certain Blurt girls tried to take a bite out of My ass. :cool:

And I was the most moderate of them all.

Interesting list of voters for raindancer (who, incidentally, voted for herself)

Queersetti,
Rainshine,
Rightguide,
ryan8558,
Saint Peter,

I think that you confused Rainshine with Raindancer.​

Back