Women who are into women....

BG4life

Experienced
So for the women who are into women that aren't sure they are bi-sexual or are married and plan to stay married. I figured I would put this thread up to let you know i'd love to of assistance. Message me or comment if you are will to help these ladies out too.

I have a picture thread so you can see what I look like.

Hope you ladies who feel that way come forward and have fun.

So for the women who are into women that aren't sure they are bi-sexual or are married and plan to stay married. I figured I would put this thread up to let you know i'd love to of assistance. Message me or comment if you are will to help these ladies out too.

I have a picture thread so you can see what I look like.

Hope you ladies who feel that way come forward and have fun.

sent pm

nancy

I want it. I'm married but I've always wanted a luscious woman too. I'd like both. Separate and together sadly it hasn't come about yet, just online and in my fantasies

Me too! Married and super curious.
Haven't had the chance (or the know how) to explore with a lovely lady. I would LOVE to one of these days.

I have friends that would fall over if they knew what I wanted. (not with them tho) A couple of them have been under the influence of a few margarita's and said that they had thought about trying girl on girl things but I have never even had the nerve to say I have thought about it. Truth is I would give about anything to experience this more than I have which is very limited.

The question is, how do you find it?

There are days I feel as if I am standing in front of a giant plate window with my nose pressed up against the glass...

So it seems we are all in the same boat. I sat in a car on my way to a school meeting the other day and badly just wanted to kiss the other mum, I haven't fantasised about her frequently but as I get to know her more. I can feel her sensuality and I seem to be noticing that a lot lately. It seems my need for a tasty woman is increasing. Not sure if that is just this woman or women in general. But I like what I see and lust after the occasional woman. Imaging her taste with my tongue deep in her intimate parts. Gorgeous responsive nipples and the pleasure that can be invoked by kissing and licking that spot behind her ear. I would enjoy it so very much

Sometimes it just happens. I spend a lot of time at the beach and last summer I had a total stranger wander over to my umbrella (her reason may or may not have been legit) and we wound up talking half the afternoon about all kinds of silly things. None of the topics were sexual but I cannot help but think that it easily could have been if I'd have had the nerve.

So it seems we are all in the same boat. I sat in a car on my way to a school meeting the other day and badly just wanted to kiss the other mum, I haven't fantasised about her frequently but as I get to know her more. I can feel her sensuality and I seem to be noticing that a lot lately. It seems my need for a tasty woman is increasing. Not sure if that is just this woman or women in general. But I like what I see and lust after the occasional woman. Imaging her taste with my tongue deep in her intimate parts. Gorgeous responsive nipples and the pleasure that can be invoked by kissing and licking that spot behind her ear. I would enjoy it so very much

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I find myself lecturing myself inside my head for thinking things that might make the other woman's skin crawl for all I know.

married mom who fantasizes about being with a woman...getting wet thinking about it. Hubby just went to bed and I just want a woman to feel the wentess between my legs and help me finish.

married mom who fantasizes about being with a woman...getting wet thinking about it. Hubby just went to bed and I just want a woman to feel the wentess between my legs and help me finish.

I go to bed most nights with just this fantasy. Sadly ol' fuzzy face isn't home either so it's just me and my vibrating piece of latex covered plastic.

wow that was pathetic sorry.

Sometimes it just happens. I spend a lot of time at the beach and last summer I had a total stranger wander over to my umbrella (her reason may or may not have been legit) and we wound up talking half the afternoon about all kinds of silly things. None of the topics were sexual but I cannot help but think that it easily could have been if I'd have had the nerve.

mmm...but that's what I mean as well. I think many of us have these types of "wazzat...?" encounters; the sensation of "what if she's...what if I...maybe she's signaling me and I'm missing it?" experience. Afterward, the only thing I know for sure is that maybe she was and maybe she wasn't.

But if you know you're ready and you want it...where do you go looking for it? Waiting around hoping for a chance encounter to happen, and that you *also* manage to recognize it when it does, doesn't seem to be working for me so far.

mmm...but that's what I mean as well. I think many of us have these types of "wazzat...?" encounters; the sensation of "what if she's...what if I...maybe she's signaling me and I'm missing it?" experience. Afterward, the only thing I know for sure is that maybe she was and maybe she wasn't.

But if you know you're ready and you want it...where do you go looking for it? Waiting around hoping for a chance encounter to happen, and that you *also* manage to recognize it when it does, doesn't seem to be working for me so far.

Most of the clubs around here have themes and there are at least two that are glbt friendly that I know of. Getting the nerve to go in one (can't count on close friends for support) for me is the hard part. My husband dared me to go into a strip club with him once and we got to the door and I chickened out. Literally within a foot of the door and I turned and back to the truck.

I do know what you mean about the after the fact wonderings. Kind of the story of my life.

wanting it so badly. been married for a long time but over the last few years have had several online encounters with women. omigosh!! i can only imagine how it would feel in real life.

i have had a couple of occasions to meet up with people but for some reason(s), they always fell through ---- *one day*

Hope you are all having a Great Day!!!

wanting it so badly. been married for a long time but over the last few years have had several online encounters with women. omigosh!! i can only imagine how it would feel in real life.

i have had a couple of occasions to meet up with people but for some reason(s), they always fell through ---- *one day*

Hope you are all having a Great Day!!!

Pm sent

I fantasize about it alot but I haven't had been able to bring myself to go there completely. I have a good friend of mine who knows about my fantasies and she has the same feelings. We have flirted and sexted but haven't taken it any further.....I get so aroused when we do and often wonder what it would be like to go a step further:eek:

Hi all!!! Just doing some fantasizing over here ..... Have a wonderful day/weekend!! :kiss:

another woman into women here, what an amazing fantasy and even more amazing in person...

hope to chat with other women, enjoy the weekend!!

There are days I feel as if I am standing in front of a giant plate window with my nose pressed up against the glass...

The same way you would find a man; put yourself out there. Fortune favors the bold.

If you are married, talk to your husband about your desire. Sometimes finding the courage to do so can be tough, but if you can't be open with each other about everything then what do you really have?

Sometimes, it just happens too which was the case with me. My best friend in high school got up some courage and spontaneously kissed me. I'm not saying just go up and kiss a random woman, but if you get even the slightest hint another girl is into you, chances are you're right.

Back