Married Man Handjob

...I stroked, kissed and licked his cock and listened to his moans as naughtiness turned into lust. This led to him on top of me and moving himself between my boobs and sometimes into my mouth. He told me how he imagined this earlier in the evening and was so happy that I was willing. I was more than willing...

So now you know what men are thinking when they're talking to you, some of them at least. Can you tell when your talking to them? Can you tell which ones you can get, um, a little bolder with?

Of course I cannot tell what men are thinking. I can tell where men are looking. This is a generalization honey but men cannot "sneak" glances. When I am talking with a man and he is looking at my boobs more than looking at my eyes, I have a feeling I know what he is thinking. If I'm in a naughty mood, then I will see where it goes. Another myth is that men will never turn down a "quickie". My experience has been about 50-50. It's not like a man says to me, "No I am married, I cannot have sex with you." It is natural. I flirt, and if they cannot then they will excuse themselves or continue flirting and make clear boundries. Some men who are willing to cheat (especially if it is obvious it is their first time) will take more persuading. Life is too short to miss opportunities to feel good.

Of course I cannot tell what men are thinking. I can tell where men are looking. This is a generalization honey but men cannot "sneak" glances. When I am talking with a man and he is looking at my boobs more than looking at my eyes, I have a feeling I know what he is thinking. If I'm in a naughty mood, then I will see where it goes. Another myth is that men will never turn down a "quickie". My experience has been about 50-50. It's not like a man says to me, "No I am married, I cannot have sex with you." It is natural. I flirt, and if they cannot then they will excuse themselves or continue flirting and make clear boundries. Some men who are willing to cheat (especially if it is obvious it is their first time) will take more persuading. Life is too short to miss opportunities to feel good.

If looking at your boobs is any indication, then I think we men would all be guilty. :D

Another amazing thread. Thank you for sharing and for everything you've inspired here, MarriedMelissa!

Had this happen to me once in a club. I wasn't married, but I was there with a girlfriend, and the giver of the handy knew that. God, it was hot.

Looking forward to the next installment - and hopefully being on the receiving end of a wink at a restaurant :D

So, so hot...

I am sorry. I forgot to share my naughty fun after I promised to last week. We got back to my house and he was past all of his reservations (a post asked how do you overcome men who aren't willing to? I will post at the bottom) and I was so horny by then. I had his pants off before we sat on the couch. I stroked, kissed and licked his cock and listened to his moans as naughtiness turned into lust. This led to him on top of me and moving himself between my boobs and sometimes into my mouth. He told me how he imagined this earlier in the evening and was so happy that I was willing. I was more than willing. I had the night and I wanted some fun.

We went to my bedroom soon after. He wanted to use his mouth on me but I wanted him inside of me. After my posts, you may find this hard to believe, but my husband is the only one I let kiss and lick me down there. I will have to post that later. We were both ready and I pulled him to me. When he was finally in, he took his time and it was incredible. I did touch myself a little and when he was close I convinced him to get on his back and let me mount him. We fucked like that for a while and I felt him cum inside of me.

I was not finished and we spend another two hours in bed. It was such a nice night.

I love how your thread feeds my adulterous fantasies Melissa. Thank you. I'm always up for a cyber affair with a lady who enjoys the secret too.

I am glad you enjoy this thread. Most that post will agree that you need to enjoy life. If it means keeping little secrets, then do so. I do have my limits, but a hand job? I get so turned on watching and being in control of a man that I am tingling. Listening to the man enjoy your hands and maybe a little kiss is so exciting. It took me a lot of guilt and time, but I came to terms with what I want to do. My husband benefits with a really horny wife in his bed and men who never expected they would experience this get to feel really good. I bet the memory lasts a very long time.

I am glad you enjoy this thread. Most that post will agree that you need to enjoy life. If it means keeping little secrets, then do so. I do have my limits, but a hand job? I get so turned on watching and being in control of a man that I am tingling. Listening to the man enjoy your hands and maybe a little kiss is so exciting. It took me a lot of guilt and time, but I came to terms with what I want to do. My husband benefits with a really horny wife in his bed and men who never expected they would experience this get to feel really good. I bet the memory lasts a very long time.

sometimes a good old fashioned hand job just can't be beat :)
I remember one of my first girlfriends giving me a hand job at the drive ins and I still use that memory to jack off too

One of the most satisfying threads I've found. Hand jobs are probably best when it's a cock you are familiar with... knowing what he likes... how hard to squeeze, how fast to stroke, cup his balls or pull on his sac... but I'm sure the lack of familiarity and knowledge will pale beside the thrill of having a stranger unzip your pants in a semi-public place, pull your hardening cock out and start pumping it, precum oozing out and providing lubrication as she squeezes and strokes, both of your breathing becoming faster as you watch the blur of her hand on your cock and then the shudder as your cum spurts hot over her still stroking hand, the spasm that shakes you as she gives one last squeeze to your swollen, throbbing cock head and then the long exhale as you come back to reality, slipping your softening cock back into your pants as you watch this intimate stranger walk away without a backward glance, although just as she turns the corner you see her lift her hand to her lips and suck a sticky finger into her mouth, licking it clean. Oooohhh.... now if I could just find someone willing to finger me to an orgasm as I stand here with my legs spread... now just angle your fingers up so they hit my g-spot... here, let me rub my clit while you keep thrusting... two fingers.... oh fuck... I hope your shoes aren't suede... things are gonna get very wet very soon....

Nice I just bumped into this thread. And gave myself a hand job imagining it was one of the very sexy ladies here.

One of the most satisfying threads I've found. Hand jobs are probably best when it's a cock you are familiar with... knowing what he likes... how hard to squeeze, how fast to stroke, cup his balls or pull on his sac... but I'm sure the lack of familiarity and knowledge will pale beside the thrill of having a stranger unzip your pants in a semi-public place, pull your hardening cock out and start pumping it, precum oozing out and providing lubrication as she squeezes and strokes, both of your breathing becoming faster as you watch the blur of her hand on your cock and then the shudder as your cum spurts hot over her still stroking hand, the spasm that shakes you as she gives one last squeeze to your swollen, throbbing cock head and then the long exhale as you come back to reality, slipping your softening cock back into your pants as you watch this intimate stranger walk away without a backward glance, although just as she turns the corner you see her lift her hand to her lips and suck a sticky finger into her mouth, licking it clean. Oooohhh.... now if I could just find someone willing to finger me to an orgasm as I stand here with my legs spread... now just angle your fingers up so they hit my g-spot... here, let me rub my clit while you keep thrusting... two fingers.... oh fuck... I hope your shoes aren't suede... things are gonna get very wet very soon....

Suspect that if you ask the LIT audience for volunteers, you will get a few volunteers. And oh by the way, I don't wear suede if your asking.

Hot Thread. Do you ever visit Orlando and Disney? Just doesn't seem fair that only the guys in South Florida have all the fun.

Wrong end of the state and wrong end of the country. Oh my! I think that you have seen and hopefully experienced that I am not the only woman with this fetish. I am sure there are nice warm and soft hands close by. I do go to Orlando from time to time. Now that my girls are older they like the beach more than the theme parks. I did find out recently that a man I knew from college lives in Orlando and he keeps trying to persuade me to come and visit. He is married. Married men I know are so willing to have a minor encounter.

This man and I never had sexual encounters in college but there was a lot of flirting. I am curious if he remembers any of that. On the other hand, I would feel bad if I somehow ruined a nice friendship. If I go to Orlando, then I will keep you posted.

It has been a long time since I have done this I almost got carried away yesterday. I went out with some friends after work and the weather is nice and after a few drinks we had so much fun. We moved the partying to this guys apartment. I drove with him while the others finished up. I could feel his eyes on me most of the afternoon so I knew it would work when I asked him if I could get a ride from him.

We were alone and there wasn't going to be a lot of time so when we were in the living room I sat on his lap and kissed him. He was shocked but willing. We kissed a little bit more and I grinded my ass in his lap. When I climbed off (he was ready to go to his bedroom even though about 5 people were on their way over) but I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His cock was almost ready but I kissed it a little until it was hard in my hand.

He was panting and still suggesting we go to his bedroom but as my hands worked his hard on, his sentences were fading. I don't know why I find that so exciting? But it was such a turn on that I slowed down my hands a little. I fingered his balls (he must not get this often) and he moaned really loud. I knew he was close so I moved my lips close and stroked him faster. His cum hit my cheek and I lost sight of the rest.

I knew we were on borrowed time - our friends could have come to the door at any second. I kissed him again and told him to clean himself up. We were lucky as our friends did come about three minutes later.

Later when I got home I couldn't wait to get my husband in bed. I had been ready since shortly after work, and now about six hours later I was finally going to have sex. It didn't take long for my first orgasm and I am not sure when we finished. My husband was in a very happy and giving mood this morning. Hmmmmmmm

Love this thread and the stories that keep it alive!

I am actually surprised to have NOT seen a handjob/jo hookup thread pop up inside this one or linking to it, in all honesty... although with the cast we have here, we'd probably run wild with it... "date" recaps, pics...

hum....kind of along these lines.

We were on vacation (beach & boating - a remote island) with three other couples only by accident I discovered a gf was having a heavy heated affair with our friends husband.

basically, I wanted in on them doing it as they thought we were out on the boat. I was shocked...and she came when she saw me. I thought she was so prim and proper so imagine walking upstairs and see her looking at me with him doing her from behind.

I never told anyone

It has been a long time since I have done this I almost got carried away yesterday. I went out with some friends after work and the weather is nice and after a few drinks we had so much fun. We moved the partying to this guys apartment. I drove with him while the others finished up. I could feel his eyes on me most of the afternoon so I knew it would work when I asked him if I could get a ride from him.

We were alone and there wasn't going to be a lot of time so when we were in the living room I sat on his lap and kissed him. He was shocked but willing. We kissed a little bit more and I grinded my ass in his lap. When I climbed off (he was ready to go to his bedroom even though about 5 people were on their way over) but I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His cock was almost ready but I kissed it a little until it was hard in my hand.

He was panting and still suggesting we go to his bedroom but as my hands worked his hard on, his sentences were fading. I don't know why I find that so exciting? But it was such a turn on that I slowed down my hands a little. I fingered his balls (he must not get this often) and he moaned really loud. I knew he was close so I moved my lips close and stroked him faster. His cum hit my cheek and I lost sight of the rest.

I knew we were on borrowed time - our friends could have come to the door at any second. I kissed him again and told him to clean himself up. We were lucky as our friends did come about three minutes later.

Later when I got home I couldn't wait to get my husband in bed. I had been ready since shortly after work, and now about six hours later I was finally going to have sex. It didn't take long for my first orgasm and I am not sure when we finished. My husband was in a very happy and giving mood this morning. Hmmmmmmm

Jenn In FLA - Since I live in Miami, I want to think these islands you were on were one of the thousands surrounding FLA. By your description, the naughty couple must have been facing you when you caught them by surprise. As someone who has been "walked in on" twice in my life, I can say that there is no stopping a man once he is past a certain point. Your GF had no place to go (lol). This sounds so sexy

Back