Zimmerman under investigation

Looks like much aso about nothing.

Or do you still want to unequivocally believe Shellie, the known perjurer who is divorcing the person she is accusing, even though there is no evidence?

Last edited:
Divorce? Naaah. They aint gonna divorce. George is the perfect lid for her pot.

Theyre drama queens and like the attention.

Or do you still want to unequivocally believe Shellie, the known perjurer who is divorcing the person she is accusing, even there is no evidence?

You're kidding, right? You just have to be absolutely kidding. Remind us why Shellie was lying.....

There might be video of the whole thing, a busted iPad and a busted nose.

You're kidding, right? You just have to be absolutely kidding. Remind us why Shellie was lying.....

There might be video of the whole thing, a busted iPad and a busted nose.

^^^^^Has a man crush for George.

I can't be the only one that's not surprised at this news given the man's past behavior. Add to that the fact that he got away with killing a kid.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't been found in a ditch somewhere with two in the dome honestly.

I can't be the only one that's not surprised at this news given the man's past behavior. Add to that the fact that he got away with killing a kid.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't been found in a ditch somewhere with two in the dome honestly.

another jackass

This is a setup, by the wife, now everyone knows he assaulted her, and threatened her with a gun. Or at least, that will be the public perception. Next, she can gun him down, get rid of him and the luggage from the infamous trial, collect the life insurance (maybe), get and be viewed as a battered wife, who defended herself against a monster who got off, and be hailed as a hero. Get a huge book deal and live the life of luxury.

This is a setup, by the wife, now everyone knows he assaulted her, and threatened her with a gun. Or at least, that will be the public perception. Next, she can gun him down, get rid of him and the luggage from the infamous trial, collect the life insurance (maybe), get and be viewed as a battered wife, who defended herself against a monster who got off, and be hailed as a hero. Get a huge book deal and live the life of luxury.

It will only work if he is wearing a hoodie

yup:)

Police now say they didn’t confiscate Zimmerman’s gun
Lake Mary PIO Zach Hudson backtracks during a press conference on initial police reports that George Zimmerman had a gun during altercation with wife.

:cool:

Back