The LUV shack!!!

6960d1357283664-may-offend-those-sensitive-disposition-sarcastic-ecards-thread-action.jpg

me too! we are having popcorn for dinner tonight, no kidding. lol :D

I'll share too, but I like lots of salt and butter... :eek:

Every Sunday night at my grandmother's house, we'd have popcorn and apples for dinner. No joke!

We had roast and all that tonight.

Before you add the butter and such, can you just give me some plain? :eek:

I put the only the cool people can post filter on my thread. No way to get kicked out of my thread. Mocked, maybe, but not kicked out. :D

I put the only the cool people can post filter on my thread. No way to get kicked out of my thread. Mocked, maybe, but not kicked out. :D

I think you mixed that filter up. Or, didn't include enough qualifiers. I'm still here...

Every Sunday night at my grandmother's house, we'd have popcorn and apples for dinner. No joke!

We had roast and all that tonight.

Before you add the butter and such, can you just give me some plain? :eek:

B is used to microwave popcorn and when I bought the kernels he asked, "Do you even know how to make that? You'll probably set off the smoke detector." shithead. "Yes, I know how to make it! I used to make it with my Gram when we would watch Love Boat and Fantasy Island!" LOL

I'll make you some fresh, of course... Mine is already covered. hahaha. :D

B is used to microwave popcorn and when I bought the kernels he asked, "Do you even know how to make that? You'll probably set off the smoke detector." shithead. "Yes, I know how to make it! I used to make it with my Gram when we would watch Love Boat and Fantasy Island!" LOL

I'll make you some fresh, of course... Mine is already covered. hahaha. :D

I use coconut oil and pop it on the stove :D

I use coconut oil and pop it on the stove :D

I used vegetable oil because that's what I had... but I remember my Gram doing the Jiffy-Pop stuff and we thought it was awesome when we had a weenie roast over an open fire. it was like magic! hahaha

Back