Becoming the "Go to Guy"

UhlBWett

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Posts
2,946
OK ladies...... I have to know! Are there times when you long to have your pussy or ass licked more than anything else? Times when a thick hard cock just isn’t what you crave? Do you long for it so bad sometimes that your panties get soaked at the mere thought of someone going down on you? Maybe hubby or boyfriend's big thick cock is great when you get it, but when it comes to pleasing you orally he's not properly skilled or even open to the idea. Would you ever seek out the assistance of a clean, well skilled, eager and very discreet gentleman to fulfill your unquenched desire?

I have this fantasy that I sometimes masturbate to where I become the "Go to Guy" for hygienically conscious, horny women 18 and up of any race, that I have never met before, who just want or need their pussy / ass devoured. No intercourse is involved, just me pleasing them orally, with me fully clothed. The scenario goes like this; we meet in public somewhere away from where we both live for discretionary purposes. Sometimes we have a drink first and other times we get right to the heart of the matter.

The only requirements that I have are that she is wearing clean sexy panties, a mini skirt or mini dress (cotton, denim or leather), and sexy high heels. The rest of her ensemble is completely up to her. These items however are non-negotiable. We agree on the place where her experience will take place and we are on our way. Usually it's a nice motel room with me picking up the tab, unless she has more tawdry tastes. Once in the room I instruct her to choose how she would like to be pleasured; on her back, on her belly, bent over a desk or down on all fours.

It's no secret that I love giving doggy style oral pleasure :). Once she chooses, we begin. I will pull her close to me if she doesn't object and kiss her seductively as I slip my hand beneath her short skirt and cup her panty clad pussy in my hand. I love it when the anticipation already has her warm and damp. I'll rub her firmly and briefly, making sure to push the crotch of her panties in between her warm wet lips. If she has chosen on her back; I will push her back onto the bed playfully, place my hands on her knees and spread her legs wide open.

If she has chosen on her tummy, I will push her face first down onto the bed, hike her skirt up over her ass and spread her legs far apart. It's much the same for being bent over the desk, hiking her skirt up over her ass, then kneeling behind her gently slapping the insides of her ankles until her feet are at least a yard apart (or a meter for those on the metric system). For doggy style I instruct her to climb up onto the bed, grab a pillow (something for her bite on), and wiggle her way back towards the edge of the bed until her feet hang over the edge and her ass is within licking distance when I kneel behind her.

I love not knowing what to expect. It's just like Christmas morning. Will she be natural with curly hairs protruding through the leg openings of her panties, neatly trimmed or completely shaven? Will her pussy be puffy, or firm and sleek? And the scent, ahhh the scent; I have found the scent and taste of a woman’s pussy to be like snowflakes, all are very similar, but no two are ever exactly the same. They all feel wonderful against my face and on my tongue. I will always lick her through her panties first. I like to dampen the crotch with my tongue from the outside while she starts soaking them from the inside.

The smooth silky, soft cotton or loosely woven lacey texture of her sexy panties against my tongue is a real turn on for me. All have lovely scent retaining qualities. Once her panties are good and soaked, I will slowly peel them off and discreetly slip them into my pants pocket as I start kissing the insides of her upper thighs and caressing her freshly bared buttocks. I’ll nuzzle her pussy with the tip of my nose and allow my hot breath to flow over her wet tingling crotch as I rub the inside of her trembling thighs or slowly drag my first two fingers up or down depending upon how she is postured, from between the cheeks of her ass, over the puckered pink ring of her anus and allowing them to sink partially into her wetness.

If you want the details of how I like to lick a woman’s pussy I guess you’ll have to ask me. My pussy / ass licking sessions usually last a couple hours, while the recipients of my oral attention seldom do. I love making a woman cum multiple times. Usually when we finish her pussy is dripping, her thighs are glistening, her asshole is still quivering and my face looks like I have been bobbing for Krispy Kreme donuts. If she can stand under her own power, I like to hold her close and kiss her deeply letting her taste and smell herself on my tongue and goatee. Often women are so riddled by release that they forget all about their panties, if they ask for them back I simply wink and tell her they are my tip. Afterall, I did spring for the motel room ;)

I keep her panties as a trophy, a “souvenir” if you will. What I might do with them later is a whole different thread ;) I have actually cum in pants on a couple of occasions while giving extended oral pleasure, making a warm slippery mess of my silk boxers. Before we part I always tell my new friend to feel free to refer me to her all needy or wanton friends or relatives, after all this is a “word of mouth” fetish…………

So ladies, time to confess! Is there now or has there ever been a “Go to Guy” in your life? Would you ever consider such an arrangement to achieve oral bliss? Do you ever masturbate to fantasies of a total stranger eating your pussy or tonguing your ass? Tell me thoughts here in public or in private if you prefer…………..
 
WOW! What an intriguing idea. No, I've never had a go-to guy. But my thoughts are wandering now. :devil::D
 
I know the feeling.........

Your profile and avatar photos are enough to make a man's mind wander as well sweet girl........ Thank you for the reply:)
 
Ive never had an oral go-to guy, though I did have a sex one. An oral go-to guy would be so damn lovely ..
Daddy UB, I freaking LOVE the way you describe things. Do you travel? *giggles*
 
Ive never had an oral go-to guy, though I did have a sex one. An oral go-to guy would be so damn lovely ..
Daddy UB, I freaking LOVE the way you describe things. Do you travel? *giggles*

Thank you for the kind words baby girl........ I never opposed to a road trip, do you know someone who might be in need? *Smiles*
 
Well

I have had sexual go to guys, I have one I am still in contact with, even though we have not hooked up in almost 6 years he is excited I may be back on the menu soon, he was decent at oral, but he just couldn't get me off orally we used it as forplay... But an oral go to guy that actually knows what he is doing sounds absolutely wonderful to me...
 
Thank you ladies.....

Thank you sweetdaisymae and gypsywolf for the wonderful replies............ I love giving oral pleasure more than anything else. :)
 
Thank you

For you sweet girl it would be worth every mile............. Should I book a flight today?
 
The only requirements that I have are that she is wearing clean sexy panties, a mini skirt or mini dress (cotton, denim or leather), and sexy high heels. The rest of her ensemble is completely up to her. These items however are non-negotiable.


"You were doing so well Daddy UBW....but lost me right there - due to certain physical conditions I simply can't wear high heels.......sigh.":(
 
Holy fuck

Never had a go to guy buts sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. The thought of someone whose soul purpose is to pleasure their partner without anything else is unbelievable and very desirable. You would have quite the collection of panties no doubt if you ever decided to make this fantasy a reality. :kiss:
 
*Smiles*

"Oh that was nice..........very, VERY nice!":kiss:

I love your name by the way. I once sucked cling peach slices in heavy syrup from a lover's pussy. Your avatar brings back some very pleasant memories..................
 
I love your name by the way. I once sucked cling peach slices in heavy syrup from a lover's pussy. Your avatar brings back some very pleasant memories..................

(Shivers pleasantly) "That sounds......oh my......ummmmmm......." (Fanning myself)
 
What an interesting idea... I'm typically one that can take or leave oral. With that said, the thought of meeting for nothing else and no other expectations sounds yummy. Walking out of the room without my panties? Even hotter!
 
Do Tell

What an interesting idea... I'm typically one that can take or leave oral. With that said, the thought of meeting for nothing else and no other expectations sounds yummy. Walking out of the room without my panties? Even hotter!

What type of panties will I have stuffed in my pocket when we finish spoiled one? ;)
 
What kind would you prefer? I have silk lacy ones, boy boxers ones, cotton hipsters.... choices choices.... Also personally I think panties staying on while they are pulled aside for you tongue would make keeping them that much more of a reminder.
 
Mmm, if I had such a man around I would definitely utilize his services frequently! :D
 
Back
Top