Witch gives nerd gift to give women orgasms

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Tired of big cock stories or mind control.

Nerd sees a woman being attacked by a rapist. He gets hurt, scaring the guy off. The woman he saves says some nonsense abut being a witch. He's like bitch yo crazy. We both need to go to a hospital.

This is until she heals his wound, and sends a fireball that kills her atacker. Impressed by his virtue she leaves him with a gift or power. As long as a woman willingly gives him access to her vagina. He will always leave her satisfied every time with whole body shattering gspot leg shaking pussy quivering give me more now orgasms.

He wakes up in his bed believing it all to be a dream. Two months later his dad gets remarried. He gets two hot Albanian American sisters. One is his age one is older. He gets along with the one his age. The older one is an attention whore and a tease. She has a party one weekend when the parents are out of town. The guy comes home early. One of his stepsisters friends at the party comes on to him he ends up fucking her. It is so pleasurable she wants more and she tells people about it.
 
I don't know about the two-step sisters, but I like the premise of this story. Maybe he tries to attract the woman who never saw him as a sexual being. Or maybe word gets around and she comes to him.
 
I don't know about the two-step sisters, but I like the premise of this story. Maybe he tries to attract the woman who never saw him as a sexual being. Or maybe word gets around and she comes to him.

Yeah I agree the two stepsisters non needed. Probably he's older 25 and he hooks up at a Christmas party, with a coworker.
 
Back
Top