All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's

My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the restaurant and spotted you at the bar, you turned and smiling as you noticed me enter. I instantly had butterflies in my stomach as I started to walk down the three steps to the bar area, noticing the Asian bartender staring at you as you stared at me. I smiled back as our eyes connected. I could tell that you really liked my new outfit.

When I reached you, I planted a soft kiss on our lips and let it linger a little longer than usual. I then slid my cheek to yours and whispered in your ear that was away from the bar, "I think she likes you." And then without hesitating, I asked, "have you fucked her?" I didn't know how I got the nerve up to actually ask that especially since I was nervous about tonight but perhaps just seeing you brings out the naughtiness in me.

My hand lingered on your thigh after our kiss and then you handed me my drink and stood. You placed your hand on the small of my back and nudged me towards the dining room. "What am I drinking?" I asked as I sipped.
 
I could only give an amused snort when you asked me if I had fucked Mutsuko. I could feel a wide grin on my face, my eyes beaming merrily at you. As we walked into the dining room, my hand slid down just a couple inches, to where I could better feel the tops of your gluts as you walked.

"Sex on the Beach," I answered lightly, "Mutsuko, the bartender, said it was popular with the ladies, and I am still learning your preferences. And, uh, no, I do not know her in the biblical sense. I just tip well. Why do you ask?"

We were shown to a small circular booth. I wondered for a second whether it would accommodate three. It would be a tight fit, but it looked as though all the other tables were occupied at the moment. We each slid into the booth from opposite sides, your skirt riding up your legs a bit. As we met in the middle, I brought my lips to your ear for a kiss, and then whispered, "You make that outfit look delicious."

I kissed your ear again, nipping briefly at your ear lobe, when a server appeared, offering menus. I didn't know him, but he clearly, if discreetly, would have liked to have known you better. I asked for the sashimi appetizer as we considered our options.

As he walked away, I put my hand over yours, asking in that media married man voice, "How was your day, dear?"
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

I just love the way your hand feels on the small of my back. The sexual tension was getting thicker by the minute and we have only been together for less than 5 minutes. I could feel your hand sliding lower, my mind immediately imagining your hand slipping into my skirt and grabbing my ass.

"Because they way she looks at you. A girl knows Sean...."

My voice trailing as we reach the booth. A cozy semi-circular leather booth that was somewhat secluded. I wondered if this was a setup or it just so happened that we would get a booth that was almost private. As I slid in on my side, my leather skirt clung to the leather booth, causing it to ride much higher than it was already. I wondered if the hostess saw my panties so I quickly adjusted it as best I could after placing my drink down, which was already halfway done.

"So, how long have you been coming here?" already missing your touch. It appeared you didn't hear me as your lips brushed against my ear and your warm breath sent a chill down my spine. Your cold teeth nibbled my ear lobe and as I gazed up, I stared right into our server's eyes. He was kind of cute. A guy I would date if I wasn't involved with someone already. Someone who makes me feel soooo gooood!

"My day was pretty uneventful. Yours?"
 
Last edited:
It was always intoxicating to be close to you. The scent of your skin, the subtle heat of your body, the youthful, sensual energy that you radiate, leave me speechless, hungry, lustful, and wanting more, always wanting more.

This moment was no exception, as we sat in our quiet little booth, only inches apart, sipping our drinks, engaging in small talk. They way your clothes fit your body, it wasn't really necessary to undress you with my eyes. They accented your curves and the color of your skin. I had to focus for a second to answer your question, "eh, it was work. Nothing exceptional, although the VP liked my suit. Oh, and to answer your earlier question, been coming here for several years, mostly with friends."

I took a sip of my drink, as my free hand disappeared under the table to touch your leg. "You were right, I do love what you are wearing." My fingers brushed against your naked thigh. I trailed them up your leg, realizing just how high your skirt was riding. I lightly slid my fingers onto your inner thigh, smiling, "I especially love this skirt."
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

When I was with you, everything that clouded my day disappeared. The way you looked at me, the way you smiled when we were together. The way you touch me. Oh god, the way you touch me!

Even sitting there ever so innocently chatting about trivial events of the day, was causing me to fidget just a tiny bit as I was getting aroused. But my arousal was also mixed with anxiety as I fretted about telling you what happened yesterday. I was going back and forth in my mind about telling you or not. One hand on my empty glass while the other was clutching your fingers of your free hand.I couldn't focus entirely on you at the moment. I had already finished my drink when your hand rested on my bare thigh. God how I wanted you right then! Your fingers lightly clawed at my bare flesh beneath the table as my eyes wandered from yours to searching for our server to fetch me another drink. My heart raced as your hand started to slowly glide higher up my thigh. When your fingers slid along my soft inner thigh, I squeezed my thighs against your hand as you told me how much you loved my skirt.

"When I saw it I thought of you immediately." Staring into your eyes with your hand trapped between my thigh, I gave you that 'not here' look and said,
"what if your friend sees us?"
 
My smile felt as broad as my face. You were just sooo cute, clamping your legs together, concerned that we might be seen. And by Kye of all people. I almost said, "I think he would ask to join us."

But I simply smiled, not moving my hand any further, and assured you that we would see anyone coming long before they could see us. "Besides," I added, "given the angle, I can only do so much with this hand." I turned my shoulders so that they were facing you, and brought my other hand to your knee.

"Now this hand you should be concerned about," I finished. Your legs snapped shut and I chuckled merrily.

I gave you a kiss on the cheek, "No worries beautiful, we have all evening and I refuse to rush."

I turned back to the table as our waiter appeared with our appetizer. He asked about our drinks and you immediately said you would like another. I raised my eyebrow for a split second. They made their cocktails strong here. I asked for the list of sakes, which he handed me, then scurried off.

I looked at you, your skin glowing, your blouse just light enough to give teasing tents over your nipples, your eyes sparkling. "I always get such great service when we go out together," I grinned.
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

I gazed at you lovingly as you turned your torso towards me, your hand laying still on my thigh. Your other hand pulled from mine and landed on my knee. My heart fluttered as you spoke. I clamped my legs tight, and when you kissed my cheek lightly, I couldn't wait to leave I was so excited to see you. Telling me not to worry, made me realize that everything you do makes me feel so very special. That's why I had this conflict in my mind about telling you or not about my spa adventure yesterday afternoon.

As our cute waiter arrived, I gave him a nervous smile as I released my legs, freeing your hands. The server winked at me which caused me to turn away. OMG, did he know what was going on? although nothing was really going on. Wow, that drink made me tipsy already. I better nurse the next one.

After ordering another Sex on the Beach I reached for the chopsticks on the table and fumbled trying to hold them. "Can you show me how to use these things?" I then thought of actually having sex on the beach with you. The sound of the crashing waves in the background, the cool ocean breeze on the moonlit breach. Our warm bodies entangled. I was definitely getting aroused when you snapped me back from my dream.
 
Last edited:
"Sure," I replied warmly, taking your hand and chopsticks in mine. I set your hand in the proper position and could not resist running a finger up and down between your thumb and forefinger. You giggled, so I guess you got my less than subtle reference to a hand job. I then set the sticks against your fingers and closed them. You gave a couple tentative clasps with them and grinned at me.

I winked at you and we turned to the appetizer. We each took a piece of sashimi, dipped it in the soy and put them to our lips. On the second round, your piece fell onto the small plate in front of you. As I reached your sticks to retrieve it, I joked, "oh nooo, ancient Japanese custom, if you drop sushi, you must lick it off your plate."
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

I knew you were kidding me about having to lick up a dropped piece of sashimi, but the drinks were having their affect, so I decided to play along. I leaned down and stuck my tongue out as I looked at you. It was a long piece of salmon that my tongue just pushed around the plate, playing with it, pretending it couldn't get my lips on it. My tongue slid all along the slippery piece of fish for a little while before I actually wrapped my lips around the end and picked it up, letting it dangle from my lips before sliding into my mouth as I tilted my head back.

After I swallowed it I looked at you and said, "how did I do?" and then grabbing my drink and finishing it.
 
Last edited:
"I am quite sure that every man, and some of the women, with a view of this table is envious of a piece of fish and quite hard by now," I replied truthfully, "heaven knows I am."

I watched as you downed the rest of your drink. Oh my, you were bound and determined to have fun tonight!

On cue, our waiter appeared, asking if you wanted another, and if we wished to order. "Ravenous? Or shall we wait for my friend?" I asked, "it takes a while to prepare."
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

I was indeed having fun, like I always do when I am with you. I thought back to the other day when you had me all tied up and driving me wild. I knew that I should be telling you about Chris the masseur, but I began to wonder if I agreed to a threesome with you and a friend of yours, that perhaps that would make up for me not telling you about my indiscretion.

I am definitely a little more than tipsy already, so I thought it be best if we ordered some food. After you ordered something and another drink for me, I took a breath as I watched the cute waiter walk away and asked,

"is your friend supposed to eat with us or are we just going to get drunk? Perhaps he won't even show up?" I snuggled real close to you and put my arm around your neck and kissed your cheek, letting my lips linger a little longer before kissing up to your ear. Whispering, "if your friend doesn't show up soon, we should go back to your place and fuck. Would you like that? Because I've been thinking about you a lot lately. And I also been thinking about what you were suggesting the other night." My right hand went straight to the bulge in your pants and began to fondle your hardening cock through your pants. "I think someone is getting very excited. Maybe I should take it out and straddle you right here in the booth?"
 
Last edited:
My own drinks, and the omnipresent desire I have for you, were starting to get the better of me. I actually glanced around and pondered as to whether we could have a discreet coupling, without being arrested.

I turned my face to yours, and for a moment feasted hungrily on your lips. When we parted, I said quietly, "whether he shows or not, I fully intend to take you back to my place. It is just a question of when."

"And," I finished, pulling you closer, "I will take you up on your offers of straddling and fucking."

I was indeed hard for you. I was seeing yet another side of your sensuality, the hungry, slutty, aggressive side that I assumed the alcohol was letting loose. And like the other sides I had seen, I liked it, I wanted it, I lusted after it.

You continued to boldly stroke my cock through my pants. I do think that a passing patron saw us and grinned like a fool. I was beyond caring. I looked for our waiter. We could get everything to go.
 
I was on my way out the door when a swerving car pulled up outside. I stopped and wondered who it could be when my brother (clearly drunk) stepped from the vehicle and staggered towards me.

"She cheated Kye! I caught her cheating bro!" He screamed from the street.

"Here we go" I thought to myself as I pulled my phone from my pocket to text Sean. "Not going to make it tonight fella", I tapped out as I ushered my belligerent brother away from prying eyes. "Family stuff".

God damn! And I was looking so forward to a good night tonight.
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's booth

My fingers brushed against your belt buckle as I was fondling your hot cock through your pants. I slipped my slithering tongue into your ear as my fingers deftly undid your buckle and then pulled the strap through. I pulled my right leg so that my knee was leaning on top of your right knee, my body on the verge of straddling you.

My fingers struggled to push the button through it's tight slot but eventually managed to slip it through when I felt this buzzing against my inner thigh that was pressing against your right leg. "Ooooooo, I didn't know yours vibrated too" I whispered in your ear, my hot breath bathing your entire lobe before giggling. My fingers were clenching the zipper pull when you stopped me.
 
Last edited:
I was thoroughly enjoying your sexual aggression, to put it mildly. My cock throbbed eagerly in my pants as you none too patiently worked your way inside them. Our sashimi sat ignored, our hunger forgotten, or dominated by other hungers. Yes, that was it. Hunger, you were hungry for me, hungry to the point that you didn't care if we were in public. And my response was to want to feed that ravenousness, to fill you, completely. It really felt as though you would mount me in another minute, when my phone vibrated.

I snorted when you commented about it vibrating too. I was going to ignore, when it occurred to me that it was likely Kye. I groaned a bit. Your fingers were on my zipper, and I had to stop them, just long enough to fish out my phone. I looked into your eyes, and whispered, "sorry," feeling like a total dork for stopping you. I checked my messages. Dang!

I set my phone on the table and looked at you, the desire so obvious on your face. And an idea came to me. I grinned, "my friend just bailed on us. Come with me."

I fastened my belt, and slid out of the booth. I took your hand and pulled you from the booth. I led you to a stairwell at the back of the dining room, passing our waiter on the way. "We'll be back."

I had been here many times, both with friends and for functions. I knew the place well. Up we went, my arm wrapped around you. I could tell you were very tipsy, both from your gate and the way you clung to me. I led you a party room on the second floor, and thankfully found it empty. I closed the door and opened a second door, leading to a balcony. As we passed out, I remembered that it overlooked the street. We could heard the sounds of the traffic and the conversations of people walking by just below. I shut that door, and looked behind me. I straddled a bench and pulled you closer. Unvexed by prying eyes, I pulled you onto my lap. Your lips met mine and we shared a wet, sloppy, drunken kiss, and then another, and another. You had boldly straddled me, and were grinding your hips against mine. We were both panting, burning for each other.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night - Hanamoto's rooftop

Everything was blur as you suddenly pushed my hand away from your zipper and muttered something before sliding out of the booth and grabbing my hand, pulling me out of booth towards you. If it wasn't for your hand holding mine, I definitely would have fallen on my face you pulled so hard, practically running as soon as you stood.

It was so difficult to keep up with you in my ankle boots especially in my drunken state. The stairs were even harder. I couldn't even blurt out for you to slow down as you dragged me behind you. We entered an empty which I thought we were going to stop at but you kept pulling me through the room to the other door.

I felt the cool air hit me once you pushed the door open. You could hear the street noise from below as we stepped onto the roof. The adrenaline was pumping as you stepped back and then sat on a bench, spinning me and pulling me onto your lap. Your hands slid to my waist as my hands cupped your face. I spread my legs to slide onto your lap which caused my skirt to push up to my waist.

I gazed into your eyes and kissed you hard. Mouth wide open and tongue darting in and out of your mouth as I started to grind back and forth on you. Our kiss was deep, sloppy and passionate as I slid my hands down your chest to your lap. My hands already having started to undo your pants before inside the restaurant were familiar with the area so I wasted little time in freeing your hard cock. I reached under me and pulled my soaking wet panties aside and scooted up towards your stomach.

My hands returned to your cheeks and kissed you hard again. I was now grinding against your bare cock with my bare cunt lips. Back and forth I slid on your cock as my tongue matched the rhythm. My heart pounded in my chest as I ground faster and faster when your cock just popped inside me. I moaned so loudly into your mouth as your cock filled me. I began to whimper as I humped you on the roof, your hands all over me.
 
My groan joined yours when my cock slid inside you. We both stopped in a moment of erotic surprise, then your hips started moving again. You rocked back and forth, my cock sliding in an out of you are differing angles. My hands slid over your hips, to your ass, helping you ride me.

We were both still dressed, which made my cock and your pussy the sole skin to skin contact. I could feel my pants and briefs at the base of my cock and your panties rubbing against one side of my cock with each movement. Our clothes separated our skins, and even in my tipsy state, I missed it.

I slid my hands under your skirt and under your panties to clasp your naked cheeks. I squeezed them firmly, relishing the feel of your muscles as you ground against me.

We both were openly vocal about our pleasure, and part of me heard passers by comment, "Do you hear that? Somebody's having fun."

Your lust was so open and strong. It was thrilling. I found myself growling at you, "Fuck me Megan, fuck me hard!"
 
Last edited:
Wednesday night - Hanamoto's rooftop fuck

I was grinding against your cock so hard as my hands caressed your face. Pulling from our kiss, our cheeks rubbing against one another as I breathed hard into your ear. Hearing you encourage me to fuck you harder made me more aroused. I flashed back to the club scene when you ate my pussy on the pool table for all to see.

"Remember the bar?" I asked. My voice was very throaty as I continued to talk. "Eating me in front of all those men?" Grinding back and forth trying to push down on you as hard as I could. "Do you want to fuck me in front of all those men? Do you want them to fuck me? To fuck me like the slut that I am? Huh? Do you? Do you Sean? You want me to fuck two guys don't you? You want me to be your slut, don't you Sean?"

The talking and questioning were getting me so worked up that I knew I was about to orgasm. The way your hands were clutching my ass and the sounds of the people down below on the street were all accentuated by my arousal.
 
Last edited:
Your questions came as a blur to my ear. My brain would pick through the details later, maybe. What I immediately picked up was the wantonness in your voice, the aggression. You were in your erotic power, a woman happily fucking me hard and talking like she would take on all comers.

As your cunt tightened on my cock, your words became less clear and your moan louder. You hips slammed and ground against me. You were fucking me hard, a bitch in heat, a slut taking what she wanted. I could also hear a growing number of people on the street listening, and the commentary getting progressively raunchier.

Abruptly, you started trembling strongly and your moan become a loud cry. Your cunt was a vise that squeezed the cum from my cock in a hard, furious orgasm. We pumped and groped and ground against each other for some time, wanting every last contraction and pulse of pleasure.

And then you collapsed against me, both of us breathing hard. Distantly, it sounded like applause from the street. I breathed into your ear, "God, Megan, I have never been fucked like that before."
 
Wednesday night - Hanamoto's rooftop fuck

I gave one, two, three quick thrusts down on your cock that was buried deep up inside me. I wrapped my arms around your neck and grunted through my gritted teeth as my whole body shook. I felt your cock throb and swell inside me as it spurt your hot seed up into me. When your cock swelled, it was like it was pushing my whole body open.

The cool night air against my flush and hot skin was exhilarating. My heart pounded in my chest as my orgasm subsided. The sounds of the crowd down below were faint but growing louder as I began to compose myself. I gathered myself and pushed back to look at you. I almost said the L word but thought better of it.

"That was incredible! I'm glad you liked it!" I exclaimed.

Smiling, I slowly lifted myself off your still hard cock. I could feel the emptiness as it started to slip out. "I think we should get back inside before they come looking for us." And with one last push off, your cock plopped back to your body. I reached down between my legs and adjusted my already-wet panties to cover myself, hoping that it would keep whatever you shot up into me, in me. There was no way I could walk around without underwear, I would have your semen oozing out of me and down my thighs.

I stood and extended my hand for you to take. "Good thing your friend didn't show, huh?"
 
Last edited:
I laughed as we adjusted clothing and made ourselves presentable. I thought about your comment about Kye for a second. In truth, given the chance, he would have joined us. I looked at you as you smoothed your now wrinkled skirt. Your blouse clung to your skin, and your nipples still showed signs of your arousal. Yeah, he would definitely want to join us.

"I will have to thank him later," I said with a grin, "and yes, let's go have dinner."

I took your hand and we walked off the deck into the party room, thankfully still empty. As we exited that room, I saw our waiter, trying to discreetly look for us. I could see his eyes settle on you, and certainly couldn't blame him. "Yes?" I ask him pointedly.

"Oh," he said abruptly, "uh, your dinner is ready sir."

"Excellent!" I replied jovially, "we were just heading that way."

He stood aside and we walked past him, down the hall and stairs. You were still a bit tipsy, so I kept to an even pace and watched you on the stairs. Our waiter followed, and I bet that he was taking in every movement of your ass.

We settled into our booth, and marveled at the display of food before us. I fed you your first bite, enjoying the way your lips closed around my chopsticks and licked them clean. You smiled innocently at me and I just grinned. We enjoyed dinner immensely, our senses heightened, endorphins running through our veins.

Towards the end of the meal, you extended your hand to take a sip of water, and accidentally tipped the glass over. My eyes shot open as a cold water suddenly soaked my pants. You looked apologetic for a minute, and then offered to dry me off, later.

I leaned over and kissed you lightly, whispering, "wet, dry, doesn't matter, as long it is your hands on me."

You reached over and gave my cock a squeeze through the wet fabric. My eyes opened wide yet again, "may I take you home?"
 
Wednesday evening - Hanamoto's dinner

The cool air was refreshing against my flushed skin. I tried my best to iron out the wrinkles in my skirt with my bare hands but in my drunken state, I gave up almost immediately. You uttered a comment about thanking your friend but my mind was still immersed in the intense orgasm I just had. I wonder what it would be like with two guys.

You were pulling me gently as we stepped back inside and I felt the warmth of the room. Passing through I was contemplating asking about your friend but we were through the next door already. You and the cute waiter exchanged words and we continued on but as we passed, being that I was behind you and still quite tipsy, I gave the cute waiter a wink and then grazed my fingertips along his stubbly jawline.

Life was so good as we ate. You persistent in feeding me with your chopsticks, fully aware that I couldn't return the favor or you would be wearing most, if not all, our dinner. The food was absolutely delicious but salty.

Reaching for my glass, my eyes caught our waiter walking nearby, distracting me from my glass, which I clumsily knocked over onto your lap. "OH MY GOD!" I shrieked. "I'm so sorry! Did I get you all wet?" I didn't hesitate to place my hand with my napkin in your lap and began to rub your crotch dry. My hand went directly for the bulge in your pants. I was sort of stunned when you leaned into me and kissed me softly, saying not to worry about it. You are sooo nice! How did I get so lucky?

When you asked if you could take me home, I tried to think of something clever. "You can take me home, but I don't know if I should invite a naughty boy like you up to my apartment after what you did to me on the rooftop. I'm a good girl after all you know", as my hand fondled your stiffening cock under the table.
 
I chuckled at your banter, "ohh yes, you are definitely good, and don't I know it."

As I looked into your eyes, it was clear that you were still tipsy. You were just soo cute!
"Let's get you home and then you can decide," I suggested, your hand still on my cock.

Our waiter appeared yet again, asking if there was anything else we wanted. I asked for the check and thought, "no, I have her, what else could I want?"

I tipped him generously when I paid and we made our escape, more than one of the employees following us with their eyes. Word travels swiftly, or maybe it was the outline of my hardened cock in my wet pants. Whatever.

I guided you to the car, your steps more certain now. I opened your day and watched you sit down, your skirt riding up as usual and me enjoying the view, as usual. You looked up at me and giggled. "What?" I said with feigned innocence.

I drove back to your place, asking if you wanted dessert along the way. You said you had something in the freezer and that you might invite me in for some, if I was good. "Uh huh," I laughed as I set my hand on your thigh. I casually stroked your leg, up and down slowly, bringing my hand gradually higher with time, pressing up and slipping under your skirt. I slid my hand more to your inner thigh eventually, and continued, never touching you intimately, but just enough that my fingers could feel the wetness of our juices on your skin, just a tease.

I parked the car in your driveway, having to take my hand from your leg to shift. I looked over at you in the darkness, admiring your profile, and felt great warmth and affection. And it was from that space that I asked, "May I see you in?"
 
Wednesday night - In Front of Megan's Apartment Building

I could feel your stare as you parked the car. Even though you had removed your hand, it still felt like your fingers were slowly gliding back and forth on my pale flesh. Your slow gradual caress was hypnotic as I stared out the front windshield. I thought for sure you were going to touch me, but when you removed your hand and just sat there, I had to do something to break the thick sexual tension.

I turned my back so that it was leaning against the car door. I pulled my left leg up and drew my right knee back. Posturing myself in this position made my skirt ride up to my waist, exposing my panties. I saw your eyes drift down and hold their gaze.

I started with my low, slow and pouty voice, "my panties are soooo wet. Maybe you can take them off so I don't have to walk upstairs with wet panties. That's if you want to." I was feeling so slutty as I sat there with my legs opened. Anyone passing by the driver's side or the front of the car could clearly see in as it wasn't dark yet. There was no mistaking the look on my face as I lifted my finger to my lower lip as I looked at you.

Your eyes were still glued to my covered pussy when I added,

"it would be so much more comfortable without wet panties on."

As your eyes met mine, I lowered my upper lip onto the tip of my finger while holding your gaze.
 
Last edited:
"I am going to have to take you drinking more often," I thought, as I watched you tease me so brazenly. I was still surprised, very turned on, but surprised to see you act like a slut. This was a whole new side of you I was seeing, and it was so fucking hot! Every guy will admit, when pressed, that he dreams of a slutty, hot girl opening her charms to him. And here you were, doing the same for me!

I grinned, and traced my fingers up your legs, saying casually, "Well, I certainly wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." I felt the stickiness of your inner thighs, passing my fingertips just to the edge of your panties.

"Oh yes, these are terribly wet," I joked, "they will have to come off."

I ran my fingers over the edges until I came to the sides, and pinching them, began to pull them down. They moved a few inches, and then were stopped by fact that you were sitting on them. You giggled as you shifted, and I pulled, and then more shifting and pulling, until I was able to slide them down your legs. I took your feet and raised them, slipped them off entirely. I had been watching for passers by, and had seen none, but if anyone was looking out a window, they were getting a show. When I had freed your panties, I locked eyes with you and brought them to my lips. I ran my tongue over them and gave a throaty, "mmmm, I love the taste of you Megan."

When I had your attention, I opened my jacket slightly and put the panties in my shirt pocket, "wouldn't want to lose these."

I looked at you, your legs splayed, your pussy bared to all the world, and set my hands on your legs again, asking, "better?"

You affirmed that you were, but made no move to close your legs. So I began to massage up your calves, one hand on each leg, slowly working my way up, working the muscles beneath your soft skin. As I reached your knees, your legs parted even further, and your facial expression alone would have made most men cum on the spot.

I worked up your toned thighs, recalling seeing those thighs in action when you rode me. The larger muscles moved as my fingers dug deep. As I went higher, my manipulations began to pull the skin surrounding your pussy, a subtle stimulation that your reaction told me you felt. As I ran my thumbs up and down your gracillis and adductors, that stimulation was more intense. I watched as your pussy became wetter, new moisture mixing our juices. As my thumbs reached the tops of your legs, I was careful to massage everywhere, except your sex.

On the sidewalk, a woman passed by, glancing at us. At first, she was surprised to see people in the car. She was then more surprised to see me leaning towards you, my arms obviously doing something. She looked forward and walked more quickly.
 
Back
Top