Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

My husband would have no part of eating a creampie, even one of his own making. Luckily, as a bisexual, I have had the experience of a woman eating me after a man has come in me, and I've had the reciprocal experience too. I love eating a woman while she's getting fucked and eating her very wet pussy afterward.

my wife and I have talked about watching a woman eat her out after I had made a gooey mess inside of her. The thought of that almost makes me cum on the spot.

Aw thank you sweetie! I hope for it to be beautifully erotic when we actually get there, its such a hot and beautiful pleasure to have him kiss me so passionately after giving me a facial or cumming in my mouth and on my lips. I can only imagine how amazing it'll be when he kisses me *sighs dreamily* after eating me out after filling me with his cum.

Thanks for the luck, fingers crossed hey?

Awhh what a beautiful read! Thankyou for a instant stirring in my pants.
Fingers Crossed !

My husband would have no part of eating a creampie, even one of his own making. Luckily, as a bisexual, I have had the experience of a woman eating me after a man has come in me, and I've had the reciprocal experience too. I love eating a woman while she's getting fucked and eating her very wet pussy afterward.

That's a shame he doesn't know what he's missing. More for us guys that love it I guess!!!!

Prefer anothers

I love eating a nice, fresh creampie..but I find that if I'm the one who made it, I need a little while before I am aroused enough to clean up my own mess. Not sure why, but right after I cum, I lose my "taste" for it until I recover

my wife loves to have me eat cum from her hot wet pussy, and doesnt matter if mine or a naughty friend that joined us always makes her want more cock, her favorite position is to sit on my face then cough it all into my open mouth and she always has huge orgasms from getting cleaned up by tongue

Any contrary opinions to this? Anyone experience a bad reaction to the post-cum kiss? Any girls just plain turned off by the idea?

Sucks for me bit my wife isn't that into the idea. But then again, she isn't big into oral sex anyway. I'm trying to change that though. A few times recently I went down on her after we came together through intercourse. This led to us having sex a second time which never happens. I loved licking up our juices. But she unfortunately hates the smell of herself on my face.

interestingly berk, a few years ago, I used to be the same as your wife. Just would avoid hubbies kiss after eating me out... was not open for discussion, then one night we had the first of more agressive sex, and he came up my body and full on kissed me and I donno it was like a switch went off In my brain, I dragged him down and kissed him back as of my life depended on it. After that it just slowly crept into our sex play, now as I've previously noted I'm encouraging him to eat me out after he cums. So there might be hope under the right circumstances :)

My Wife doesn't like it when I eat my sperm from her pussy, but she never complains when I clean up the cream pie left behind by her lovers.

Being a well trained cuckold, can have both it's advantages, and disadvantage. Although I must admit that the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

I have never been much of a lover, and the load I release is usually quite small and runny, almost watery compared to the thick white loads left behind by most of her lovers. Plus, my sperm does not taste nearly as good as the real men who fuck my wife. My wife swallowed my sperm only once in our 20 years together. It was before we ever got married, and she said it was bitter and uriny tasting.

years later when she started fucking other men, she found out that not all men's sperm is the same. She was quite surprised to learn how thick most men's sperm is. She still refuses to swallow my cum, but has no problem sucking every drop from her lovers cocks.

Something about watching another man between my wifes thighs and getting off that turns me on to no end. The way her lovers ass ass cheecks quiver as he gets off deep inside her pussy makes me want the moment to last forever. Hell, I get horny just writing about the way my wife grabs a guy's ass while they are both locked in orgasmic pleasure.

I'm like a nervous little dog, as I wait for her lover to eventually roll off. When he finally does pull away I will take a few moments to enjoy the way her pussy lips glistens from the love juices they produced. I fall in love with my wife all over again as I lay down between her thighs to catch every drop of the thick white love cum oozing from deep inside her well fucked paradise of pleasure.

The reason i know she enjoys me eating her lovers cream pie, is because while I am sucking out the sperm, she wife will always grab my head and message my scalp ever so gently as her hips move from side to side. Often times, it turns her on so much that when i finish she will almost beg her lover to fuck her again.

My Wife doesn't like it when I eat my sperm from her pussy, but she never complains when I clean up the cream pie left behind by her lovers.

Being a well trained cuckold, can have both it's advantages, and disadvantage. Although I must admit that the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

I have never been much of a lover, and the load I release is usually quite small and runny, almost watery compared to the thick white loads left behind by most of her lovers. Plus, my sperm does not taste nearly as good as the real men who fuck my wife. My wife swallowed my sperm only once in our 20 years together. It was before we ever got married, and she said it was bitter and uriny tasting.

years later when she started fucking other men, she found out that not all men's sperm is the same. She was quite surprised to learn how thick most men's sperm is. She still refuses to swallow my cum, but has no problem sucking every drop from her lovers cocks.

Something about watching another man between my wifes thighs and getting off that turns me on to no end. The way her lovers ass ass cheecks quiver as he gets off deep inside her pussy makes me want the moment to last forever. Hell, I get horny just writing about the way my wife grabs a guy's ass while they are both locked in orgasmic pleasure.

I'm like a nervous little dog, as I wait for her lover to eventually roll off. When he finally does pull away I will take a few moments to enjoy the way her pussy lips glistens from the love juices they produced. I fall in love with my wife all over again as I lay down between her thighs to catch every drop of the thick white love cum oozing from deep inside her well fucked paradise of pleasure.

The reason i know she enjoys me eating her lovers cream pie, is because while I am sucking out the sperm, she wife will always grab my head and message my scalp ever so gently as her hips move from side to side. Often times, it turns her on so much that when i finish she will almost beg her lover to fuck her again.

Ummm, that was ridiculously hot! Omg, great post!!!!

i think i posted this in the wrong room

I just wanted to say that not that im really into eating my own cum but I have eaten my own share of creampies. I do it for whoever im with, and after I just got done with some rough sex and I like to give her pussy some soft licking. I get turned on by her getting turned on. Most of them said the sexiest part is the fact that im eating their pussy after I came in it.

My wife lives to taste her juices on my tongue and my cum. I've also done it after anal sex which really turned her on. Not up too many people's taste but it was hot and turned her on. She even kissed me afterwards.

My wife lives to taste her juices on my tongue and my cum. I've also done it after anal sex which really turned her on. Not up too many people's taste but it was hot and turned her on. She even kissed me afterwards.

Hey, it might not be my first idea, but in my opinion, if something dirty and kinky turns a girl on, you friggen go for it with some passion and enjoy the results! (and hope she comes up with more new things to try next time)

Okay don't know how I missed this thread :confused: just the thought of it has me horny right now I definitely would mind trying it :rolleyes:

Not so much into the creampie, but I love when a woman comes up from sucking me to kiss me. Would be willing to try a post cum in her mouth kiss...and I'd love for a woman to demand that I lick my cum off of her nipples....

I love having my hubby eat me after he fills me with his hot juices. But we both find it much more exciting when he licks me clean after another man (or men) have pounded me and shot copious loads into me. And, yes, he shares their juices with me ... love it!!!

Wow, is this a Joan thing? My husband too loves going down on me after he or another guy has cum inside me. Big turn on for me too.

intrigued...

I've not done it... yet. But I would be willing to try if a lady so desired.

Seems all I have to do is find a Joan...

my wife also says my cum is "bitter" and doesn't taste very good... but she LOVES her Lovers cum... and so do i....
it is a very good day when she brings me home his fresh cum deep in her pussy

as for licking my own... occasionally she will allow me to lick mine from her... but she refuses to let me kiss her afterwards.... :(

Unfortunately none of the men I have been with enjoy creampies! I would love for him to go down on me after leaving and enormous load of cum inside me.

I dont do it cause i know my cum is there. I do it cause its tender after fucking and i like to give soft licks and kisses

Back