Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Don't worry. I'm thinking enough for two :rose:
It wasn't working anyway :heart:
A smile forming across my face...looking Honeybee up and down, taking in the delights of her body..."I think I'll help myself"....striding towards her, stopping a pace away. I trace a finger over her body, starting at the chin and all the way down the middle, stopping at the belly button full of liquid, tracing my finger around tantalisingly...
I roll my stomach ever so slightly, following the path of your finger and wait in anticipation...

I roll my stomach ever so slightly, following the path of your finger and wait in anticipation...

I look deep into your eyes and smile, a devilish smile, before stooping down to kiss around your belly button, finally sipping the delightful liquid from your stomach. I peek up and move to give you a lingering kiss on the lips, letting you taste a little of the Goldschlagger on my lips. "Your turn NotSo!" *grins

I look deep into your eyes and smile, a devilish smile, before stooping down to kiss around your belly button, finally sipping the delightful liquid from your stomach. I peek up and move to give you a lingering kiss on the lips, letting you taste a little of the Goldschlagger on my lips. "Your turn NotSo!" *grins

*smiles back at you and licks every taste of liquid from your mouth
I think I like this game...

:eek: *smiles and waves to Bee as I walk over and sit quietly at Master's feet.. Nuzzling against his leg*

*hand immediately slips down the back of your panties and strokes your bum lightly*

Be a good girl and hold still...

*Snaps my belt off in a rim shot of tiny belt-loop crackles, striding to you in long hasty paces*

*Smiles and waves back at Kitty..

Sitting in my corner watching everything going on

:devil:

Good evening everyone!

Notso, I finally catch you! Starting the evening entertainment?

Beelou can I sit next to you?

*opens up
Aaaaaaah...

*I sling out the belt to a solid plank of coarse leather, knuckles white, bearing down on you... then soften and lay it across your neck ever so tenderly, letting go. I open the liqueur and trickle the fiery ice between your agasp, trembling lips, filling your mouth. I immediately meet your mouth with a broad warm, affectionate kiss, tongue dipping in and lapping the cool, tingling alcohol. I then wrap my hand under your chin and squeeze your cheeks together, gushing the liqueur up into my mouth from you as I kiss you deeply, drinking your desire*

*I sling out the belt to a solid plank of coarse leather, knuckles white, bearing down on you... then soften and lay it across your neck ever so tenderly, letting go. I open the liqueur and trickle the fiery ice between your agasp, trembling lips, filling your mouth. I immediately meet your mouth with a broad warm, affectionate kiss, tongue dipping in and lapping the cool, tingling alcohol. I then wrap my hand under your chin and squeeze your cheeks together, gushing the liqueur up into my mouth from you as I kiss you deeply, drinking your desire*
*Moving only my eyes I watch with trepidation as you come closer, and as you lay your belt on my neck my lips quiver. The inside of my mouth tingles at the alcohol and I stroke my tongue along yours as it dips into my mouth. Some of the liquor spills out of the corner of my mouth and down my cheek as you manipulate my face, trickling to my neck as you take all you can from me

Opens the door, walking in and heads straight to the table that I have made my own. Smiles seductively a Good Evening at the faces that I have seen before and notices a new one or two. Angling the chair before I sit down. Crossing my legs, gently swings my foot.

Opens the door, walking in and heads straight to the table that I have made my own. Smiles seductively a Good Evening at the faces that I have seen before and notices a new one or two. Angling the chair before I sit down. Crossing my legs, gently swings my foot.

Good evening, it's a pleasure to meet you, *takes your hand, plants a soft kiss on it and returns to my seat

*Moving only my eyes I watch with trepidation as you come closer, and as you lay your belt on my neck my lips quiver. The inside of my mouth tingles at the alcohol and I stroke my tongue along yours as it dips into my mouth. Some of the liquor spills out of the corner of my mouth and down my cheek as you manipulate my face, trickling to my neck as you take all you can from me

*I gather the stray rivulets, scooping them with the side of my finger and slide two of them heavily onto your tongue, pressing your jaw down ward, gripping under with my thumb.*

Hold, the fuck, still. :mad:

Welcome back to the lounge Lady....Would you like a drink?

Good evening LadyNajiyah. Nice to meet you.

Back