Beating the Competition (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

In a way it was like Barry was teasing her and yet in another way he was giving her exactly what she wanted, what she asked for. The feel of him entering her took her breath from her, had her body clamping down on him even as he buried himself into her. His fingers brought moans from her lips as her hips continued their battle to rock back and forth.

Leaning against him though was becoming more difficult so her hands released their hold on him and moved to brace the walls next to and in front of them causing her body to lean forward a bit. The new angle was taking her breath from her as his hips drove him deep inside of her. Sensations were exploding through her body with each thrust and pushing her toward her orgasm even faster than before.

Sandra moaned out as Barry's fingers played along her clit making her hips move with his. Her walls started to tighten on him and she felt her orgasm climbing up her body trying to take over all thoughts. She reached back for Barry's hip, not wanting to stop him but wanting to feel the muscles bunch as he drove into her. Sandra cried out his name into the shower as her body convulsed around his. Her warmth rushing over him as he continued to drive into her.

Just as her orgasm started to slow another rolled through her. At this angle Barry's cock seemed to be hitting just the right spot to throw her over time and again. Sandra was gasping for air as the water slipped over her skin from the shower. Her fingers tried gripping the slick walls of the shower while her nails raked over Barry's hip as he continued to drive into her. She didn't know how long they had been going at it like this in the shower and yet she didn't want him to stop either.

Sandra's knees weakened, her legs moved further apart to keep herself upright though she knew Barry's hands on her would do just that. He was in tuned with her body as every orgasm rushed through her she found his fingers moving from her clit to touch her elsewhere until she was calmed down enough to take his touch again. Barry was playing her like his favorite instrument and Sandra was loving every second of it, deep down hoping for a lifetime of it.
 
Last edited:
Barry's last conscious thought before he lost himself in what he and Sandra was doing, was to marvel in the way they moved together, so naturally and perfectly, like lovers. They'd only been together for one night, and yet here they were, their bodies writhing together, to and fro, like they'd been doing it for years, or brought together by destiny or fate.

That thought was gone as quickly as it came though, lost in the sea of feeling that came with what they were doing, and truly who he was with. Barry didn't know what it was about Sandra exactly, but she was different. She brought out a different part of him than any other woman he'd been with, and it was a part of him he was truly beginning to enjoy.

As one, Barry and Sandra built each other up, their bodies flowing back and forth as he entered her, driving into her again and again. He was of course aware of her hand on his hip, but he paid it no heed, not when he was enjoying the sight, feel, and sound of her. The moans she made as he fucked her made him want to keep going, to hold back his own release so he could enjoy even more of them. The feel of her tight pussy, her smooth and flawless skin, and of course that hand on his hip were sublime. She was so tight around him that he could feel every bit of her walls gripping his cock as he moved in and out of her.

Perfect...was the only word that could truly describe this experience. Barry felt Sandra build, and he gladly shoved her over the edge, time and again. With every orgasm, his fingers lifted from her clit as his cock continued to pound her. He knew she'd be sensitive with each orgasm she had, and he lightened up on the direct stimulation of her clit, but only as each orgasm crested. The moment each one backed down though, he was right back to it, another example of the perfect way in which they moved together.

Time was lost to the rutting pair, and Barry was all the happier for it, even when he felt that building sensation in his gut, and the tingling moving through him, moving downwards towards his driving cock. Barry could have held back, could have slowed it's progress, but this time he didn't. He kept going, even as the powerful sensation reached his balls and surged up his cock. His lips found her neck as he came, his entire body shaking with the power of his orgasm. His fingers moved from her clit, not wanting to hurt her as he felt every muscle in his body contract, the grip on her hip likely bruising her as he picked up his pace, driving into her as his cock exploded with his hard-earned cum. Every driving thrust fucked his hot seed into her, and with each thrust came a hard suck on her neck, a massaging grip, albeit a tight one, and brief relaxation of his hand on her hip.

Only when the last drop of his cum was drained from his tight balls did Barry finally stop, loosening his grip on both her neck and her hip. His other hand rested on her stomach, supporting her as much as himself as he leaned against her, struggling to remain upright then as he felt his head swimming in the heat of the shower, and the afterglow of the powerful experience.
 
The feel of Barry's grip tightening on her hip told her he was too close to stop now. She didn't want him to either. As he came he pushed her again over the edge, though not as strong as the others. The feel of Barry's warm cum filling her made Sandra moan in ecstasy. She had never felt so complete before in her life, not until now.

As Barry's hand relax and his body rested lightly against hers she couldn't help the soft smile the slipped upon her lips. Her body hummed as Barry more or less curled around her back. Her hand on his hip slipped up before moving to his arm wrapped around her, gripping it to let him know she was loving this, every moment of this.

After a few more moments she sighed contently before laughing softly, "Maybe we shouldn't take showers together, we always seem to end up attacking one another....though I am not complaining." Sandra's head turned, her eyes glanced back at Barry. She loved seeing him there and she let it show in her eyes. As much as she didn't want to move, didn't want to feel his cock slip from her she knew they needed to finish and get something to eat.

Sandra raised up groaning as she felt his softening cock slip from her. Turning slowly her hand moved up to cup his face as she kissed him softly, "We need to eat something before we both pass out from too much pleasure." She winked to him as she stepped back into the water to rinse away the pleasure her body just had.

As she re-emerged she smiled to him, emotions running strong in her as her eyes looked into his, "What would you like to do today my dear?" As she waited for him to answer she quickly lathered her body up before moving to lather his up, "I was thinking that maybe we could do some mundane things, if you want."

For the first time in a long time ideas of taking walks, talking and just exploring life and each other came to Sandra's mind.
 
The feel of Sandra's hand moving to his arm that was wrapped around her brought a smile to Barry's lips. He pressed a soft kiss to her back, glad that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Her words, as well as the laugh that came with them brought a laugh from him as well. It ended with a soft groan though, as he was reminded of yesterday's experiences by a slight stab of pain in his lower back.

It was with obvious reluctance that Barry let Sandra raise up. As one, they groaned when his cock slipped from her. He took a step back as she made to turn, but his arm remained around her, and the other rested on her hip as she turned to face him. He didn't shy away from the hand that lifted to his cheek, and he even leaned briefly into it until he saw her face coming closer, at which point he gladly leaned forward to meet her kiss.

Sandra's words pulled another smile from Barry, and he nodded. "Some food would probably do us both some good, especially after that."

Barry's gaze didn't wander far from Sandra as she washed away the evidence of their morning. When she spoke though, it brought his gaze up, briefly away from her body. He was about to shrug after her first statement, but the second one made him think a bit. "We could probably use a few mundane things." Barry said with a chuckle. "And I'm sure our bodies would agree with us."
 
Last edited:
Sandra placed her hands on his arms and drew him into the water with her. Kissing him again she rinsed both of them off before turning to cut off the water.

Slipping from the shower she grabbed on of the towels and handed it to him, quite like he had done last night before turning to find her own. Wrapping it around her she turned to him, "Let's see if I have something for you to wear. I am sure I have something laying around that will fit you."

Sandra moved from the bathroom before Barry had time to read her thoughts in her eyes. She hated herself at that moment, reminding herself of taking him and bringing him here, much less the thoughts of what she was going to do with him during his stay. So much had changed in less than 24 hours and while she was happy for that change, it did make the past a bit more painful.

She moved to the closet and opened it up, moving to the back where she had a dresser tucked into the back that an old lover had used. While the ex was a bit shorter than Barry, she knew he loved his baggy clothes too. She opened up the drawers to find a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Sandra moved back to the bedroom and laid the clothes on the bed before moving to her own dresser to fish out her own jeans and shirt.

Her eyes glanced over to Barry as he emerged from the bathroom, giving him a soft smile as she slipped out of the towel and into the clothes she picked out. She wasn't worried about panties or even a bra, after all they were hanging around the house today. "I'm not going to keep you here Barry, you can leave anytime you want," Sandra wasn't sure why she was making that statement but felt like it needed to be made.

Moving to the bathroom to grab her brush before heading to take a seat on the bed, she started to dry her hair before brushing through it, "I know I had a reason for bringing you here, but things have changed and I am not about to keep you against your will. I will even give you the number to my driver and you can decide when he comes to pick you up. I know you have to get back to your job just as I do." Sandra was trying to be casual about this but thoughts of how things would be after he left floated in her head. Would he even return to visit or just ignore that this one night happened between them?
 
Barry gladly relented to Sandra's pull, letting her pull him into the water, kiss him, and help him rinse off. He let her step out of the shower first, smiling as he admired her beauty as he watched her grab a towel for him and turn around to hand it to him.

Sandra's words brought Barry's gaze up, he was a bit confused though, when she turned so suddenly afterwards and left the bathroom. He finished toweling off before he left the bathroom though, hoping that the brief bit of time alone would give Sandra time to sort out whatever was on her mind.

When Barry walked out of the bathroom, his gaze moved first to the clothes she'd laid out on the bed for him, and then towards the dresser where she was picking out her own clothes. He smiled when she met his gaze this time, and admired the view once more as she she let the towel slip to the floor and got dressed.

Barry had moved to the bed and was starting to reach for the pair of jeans when he heard Sandra speak. His hand paused in the middle of reaching, but continued again shortly after. He didn't look at Sandra as he got dressed, He did turn to face her though, when she sat on the bed beside where he stood. He'd heard her speak, and though he appreciated her words, when he moved, it was to halt the hand that eventually lifted the brush she held. "Allow me Sandra." He said softly, moving first to sit on the bed, then to help turn her so that her back was facing him, and then finally to lift the brush from her hand.

"I appreciate your offer Sandra." Barry started as he lifted the brush and ran it through her hair the first time. "I do have one question though. What did you have planned for me, today and after, before that shower we shared last night?" As he waited for her response, Barry continued to brush her hair, being as gentle as he could, though it wasn't always easy with the occasional tangles.
 
Sandra's hand being grabbed brought her eyes up to his. He moved to sit beside her before turning her and taking the brush from her hand. She felt the brushes bristles start to slip through the strands of her hair, felt him being careful. She heard his question and yet she wasn't sure what she wanted to tell him. It wasn't like she had any major plan to what she was going to put him through. The normal training she would have done for anyone else, sure, but with him there was something different. She knew he wouldn't want it and she was irritated with him for how he acted and treated women.

As Sandra thought of a way to describe to him what she was going to do she realized that he wasn't the man she brought here, maybe that was why she had changed her mind on his training. Her head turned slightly just so she could catch sight of him before turning her eyes back to the end of the bed, "Barry, I didn't have any plan set in stone. Training you to serve me, to learn to enjoy serving a woman instead of using them for your own pleasures was the main goal. I would have done anything I could to get to that goal, be it making your body red with marks or even making you bleed." The thought of Barry tied up like he was, little lines of blood running down his back and chest had Sandra shivering slightly, much less her body tingling with anticipation.

She tried to gather herself, feeling the hum of her body with those thoughts. Deep down she was sadistic and she knew it, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy the sensual side of any relationship. Sandra just knew she had a darker side that hung around waiting for its moment to emerge and enjoy.

Sandra took a deep breath, letting it out slowly to try and calm herself, "There isn't one thing I do Barry, it just depends on the person in training. What they can take and what I can push. I like pushing those lines that people draw in the sand because it is never the true line. They are always looking for someone to push them since they are too afraid to push them their selves." Glancing over her shoulder to Barry again, her eyes locked with his, "What lines do you have that you wish were pushed?"
 
Hearing Sandra's words as he brushed her hair was actually a bit of a shock to Barry. Though, truthfully, he could only be so surprised, given what she'd done to him last night. He did feel the slight shiver that ran through her body though, as she spoke of what she might do to him, and surprisingly enough, he found it the slightest bit intriguing.

Barry's hands never stopped their work, even as he felt Sandra take a deep breath and eventually turn to look over her shoulder at him. Her question did make him pause though, because as much as her words did intrigue him, he couldn't help but be at least a little scared. He doubted she'd be surprised though, especially since she'd admitted to doing this many times before.

When at last Barry was finished brushing Sandra's hair, he set the brush down, letting his gaze follow it to the bedside table before lifting to meet hers once more. "I'm afraid I wouldn't even know where to begin Sandra. I've had plenty of sex with plenty of women, but nothing even close to what you described. I freely admit that the thought of bleeding for another's pleasure is disconcerting to say the least, but I can't help but be curious as to how one could feel pleasure in either doing or receiving such treatment."

Despite the reservations that Barry had made quite clear, he didn't move from his place behind Sandra, and neither did he refuse the treatment she'd described outright.
 
Sandra turned slowly around until she was facing Barry once more. She rested her hand on his own as her eyes searched his out. Once satisfied with what she gathered there, Sandra spoke softly to him, "Barry, I don't expect you, or anyone else for that matter, to jump right into things. I will admit that I worked you hard last night, probably more so than I would anyone else. It wouldn't be like that every time as your body does need to heal."

Sandra let her hand move up to rest upon his chest, “This is what you are used to, this right here.” Sandra let her hand glide softly over his chest for a moment, just giving him a very simple yet sensual touch. Her hand paused over his peck before arching, sinking her nails into his chest. The gasp she pulled from him had her bottom lip captured by her teeth. Just the sight of his surprise, the sound of his gasp had Sandra’s whole body alive with need, need for him and need to do so much more. “This is what I enjoy Barry.”

Sandra’s nails sunk just slightly deeper as she leaned closer to him. Her cheek brushing across his as her breath brushed along his ear, “Can you feel the tingles running through your body? Can you feel your cock begin to grow? That reaction is from the smallest bit of pain from my nails.” Sandra released her grip on his chest, laying her hand upon him once more, “That is what I want to show you Barry, I want to show you the depth of pleasure you feel from the level of pain you endure.”

Sandra brushed her lips along his ear before moving back from him. Her eyes locking with his once more, “I don’t expect you to get to that level over night, but that is the level I want to take you Barry, it is up to you if you want me to take you there.”
 
When he felt Sandra starting to move, he remained still, giving her room to do so. He met her gaze and held it, not bothering to move or speak, but giving her time to sort out her own thoughts. When she did speak, her words were unsurprising. He let out a soft chuckle when she talked about how hard she worked him over the night before.

In the end, it wasn't what Sandra said that cause Barry to react, but what she did, be it conscious and otherwise. It started with the soft touch of her hand on his bare chest, and moved on to a gentle caress, one that, as she said, he was quite used to. He gasped loud and suddenly though, when that soft touch turned to the feeling of her setting her nails into the muscle. More than that though, he saw the reaction that the action, and his own reaction caused within her. He saw the way her bottom lip caught between her teeth, and her next statement only confirmed what he was seeing.

Barry's body shook with the pain, pain that only escalated as Sandra's nails sunk deeper. He was quickly distracted though, when he saw her lean forward and felt her cheek brushing against his before feeling her breath on his ear as she spoke. The combined sensations of her nails on his chest, her cheek against his, and her breath on his neck were more than enough to confused Barry's brain. that confusion only increased when he realized that she was right. she'd been right last night, and was right now. Pain and pleasure could be combined into a very unique sensation when it was done right, and he'd already experienced it.

Another gasp, softer this time, slipped from Barry's lips when Sandra's nails slipped from him. He didn't need to look to know that she'd left a mark, but he wasn't worried about it. He was only worried about the sensations running through his own body, and the ones that were likely running through hers as well.

When Sandra pulled back from him and spoke, Barry let his eyes briefly close. He took in everything, trying to remember everything she'd done to him last night, what she'd done just now, and how it made him feel. He was still curious about it, that much was undeniable, and in the end, he knew that that curiosity would win out. He'd never run from anything in his life, and this would be no different.

Barry swallowed hard before opening his eyes and meeting Sandra's gaze once more. He offered up a small smile before chuckling once more. "Heh, So much for that mundane day of ours." Barry said softly, slowly shaking his head before meeting Sandra's gaze once more. "And, hypothetically speaking Sandra, if I wanted you to take me there, how would you go about it?"
 
Sandra laughed softly, "Oh now now my dear, I can't give away all my secrets. That is similar to me asking you how you always seem to be ahead of me with your company, you would never tell." She tensed her fingers on his chest, similar to a broader pinch as her hand pulled away, "Come, we wanted to do mundane and we will."

Slowly Sandra stood up and moved over to the tennis shoes she had pulled from the closet. Slipping them on she turned back to Barry with a soft smile. She was truly not expecting this at all. After all Barry always had the reputation of being a womanizing asshole and yet she is seeing a man she could easily fall for. Taking a breath she stepped away from the extra set of shoes she had laid out for him, "I'll be down in the kitchen finding us something to eat."

Sandra knew with thoughts of love she needed to leave the room and get some air to clear her head. It sounded lovely, but did they really need something like that to come between them? Sandra knew she never relied on a man, always did for herself, which made her a very strong woman, but something about Barry was turning that softer side on and making her care more than she normally would.

Stepping into the kitchen she started to look around, but unsure of what to get to eat. Part of her wanted to take Barry downstairs again and show him at least one of the many things she wanted to do with him. Another part, that soft part he had awakened wanted her to collect things for a picnic, something the two of them would enjoy as they never had time to do things like that before. She sighed heavily in the kitchen feeling the fight inside of her to keep those doors closed to him, not allowing him to wake up a part of her that has been asleep for so long.
 
Sandra's laughter, as well as her words caused Barry to laugh. He shook his head as he did so, and finally reached for the t-shirt she'd picked out for him. He nodded at her last statement, and put on a pair of socks, and then finally the shoes she'd laid out for him.

The time alone actually gave Barry time to reflect on the previous night, their shower this morning, and his possible future with Sandra. It was all so damn much to process!

With a reserved sigh, Barry finally left the bedroom. As he walked, he tried to figure out what he would say to Sandra, depending on the questions she might ask, but in the end there were just far too many possibilities. There was naught for him to do but keep going, to sort of play it by ear.

Of all the things he thought about, all the scenarios, the sight of Sandra standing in the kitchen, looking almost lost, wasn't one of them. He leaned against the doorway, just watching her for a while, wondering what thoughts might be going through her head.

How long Barry waited like that, he wasn't sure, but in the end, he was the first one to crack. "Penny for your thoughts?" Barry asked, loud enough for her to hear before he stepped into the kitchen proper. He walked up to her and then made to move past her, moving to step behind the counter before turning to face her, a soft look of concern on his face as he waited for her to speak.
 
Hearing Barry's voice broke Sandra out of her thoughts. She turned toward him and watched as he walked close to her before passing her. As he did she turned with him to watch him walk behind the counter. When his eyes moved back to her she couldn't help but smile, "My thoughts are worth way more than a penny, you of all people should know that by now."

She moved toward the counter, making sure to keep it between them, setting her elbows on it before leaning forward a bit toward him she smirked a bit, "But for you I shall allow you a peek just this once. What I was thinking about, hmmm, that would be dragging you down into the basement and making you bleed." Sandra gave him a bright, almost hungry smile before she continued, "But I did promise you mundane and that is what I will do. Anything in particular you are hungry for?"

Sandra knew she left things wide open for Barry, but then sparring with him even intellectually was one of the things she enjoyed most about him. Even when she hated what he did she always found joy in meeting with him, he always presented a challenge to her that she gladly accepted. Sandra righted herself and turned from him, moving to the refrigerator where she opened it to find what she had inside. "If I don't have it, I am sure we can get it delivered."
 
Barry couldn't help but chuckle when Sandra spoke of how much her thoughts were truly worth. "True enough, but how about you humor me eh?" He asked, a wide smile on his face.

Sandra's words about taking him down into the basement were far from unexpected, given the events and some of the conversation from the previous night. Still, he let her finish what she had to say before he responded. "You really are insatiable aren't you?" He asked, moving to rest his own elbows on the counter across from her and look at her once more.

"Hm, as for mundane though, that is a tricky one isn't it? I'd wager it's been a while for both of us. True to the rest of what we've been doing though, how bout a little give and take? I'll let you decide lunch, and I'll decide dinner. How does that sound?"
 
Glancing back at Barry she grinned at his offer, "Sure, we can do that," turning back to the contents in the fridge, she pulled out a big bowl of fruit. Turning she pulled the top off and slipped it onto the counter, "Here this should at least tide us over until I get the rest of lunch set up." Sandra reached in and pulled out a slice of apple and put part of it into her mouth before biting into it. She winked at Barry, "Be right back," turning, Sandra moved from the kitchen.

She could have easily grabbed stuff for sandwiches and things, but then again she didn't want to go completely overboard. The more she did for this mundane day the more she let that wall slip down.

Moving to her office, she picked up the phone and dialed her servants number. Giving them the details she needed for lunch she smiled at the thought and hung the phone up. She made her way back into the kitchen as she thought of how nice it will be to just happen upon a picnic, but not just sandwiches but a nice cooked meal. She didn't want to fill them completely up as to ruin dinner, but she did need to give them some kind of sustenance. She had determined that chicken and steak stir-fry, similar to hibachi with rice, would be just enough to give them strength and yet not over do it for dinner.

As she entered the kitchen she moved over to the bowl and glanced inside, selecting a piece of pineapple. She brought it to her lips and slipped it into her mouth. Savoring the taste of it for a moment before swallowing, "Okay you ready for that walk?"

Slipping the lid back on the bowl, she returned it before pulling out two bottles of water. Turning back to Barry she smiled handing him one of the bottles, "I do hope you enjoy the property. I love coming here for the peace and quite." Sandra walked passed him to the back door, glancing back only a moment before opening it and stepping out into the beautiful day with a man she never thought she would be doing this with.
 
Barry couldn't help but enjoy the sight of Sandra's form when she turned to look for something in the fridge. He was later graced with a similar sight, this time of her putting a piece of apple to her lips and biting in to it. It was so natural for him to just chuckle and smile back at her, even if she did leave the kitchen shortly afterwards.

Almost without thinking, Barry found himself reaching for the pull, taking first a piece of banana, and then a piece of apple. It had been a long time since he'd had fresh fruit.

Barry found his gaze moving straight to Sandra as she reentered the kitchen, and he once again savored the sight of her sinking her teeth into a piece of fruit, pineapple this time. He grabbed one more piece of banana before he met her gaze and nodded. "Ready when you are." He said confidently, wondering what she had in mind for their lunch.

Sandra's words made sense, and Barry couldn't help but let his hand linger briefly on hers as he took the bottle of water from her. "I can certainly understand the need for peace and quiet. our jobs don't allow for much free time. So we've got to take advantage of what little we do get."

Barry lingered briefly at the door, closing it behind them before turning to face Sandra once more. He took a slow and deep breath, taking in the fresh air while he waited for her to pick the path she wanted to take.
 
Sandra started walking, not really any particular direction. She figured it would give them time before having to be in any certain spot. The back yard to the property was vast. It spanned out toward the woods that lined the property, part of it being field like, another part being garden with a stream and even another part was similar to an orchard, though Sandra didn't grow anything on the property.

She could have hired people to grow things and used whatever they produced, but then with her schedule, it was just one more thing she would need to oversee. Glancing over to Barry she gave him a soft smile as they headed toward the orchard type area. She had a love for cherry blossoms and old oak trees, which one could find both in this area. It kept the area pretty shaded during the spring and summer. Just spending time out here made Sandra remember why she bought this property in the beginning.

"I don't want to really get on the subject of our work, but I am curious to know what made you so determined, success driven even?" Sandra wasn't sure exactly why she wanted to know, but something about knowing more about him was nagging on her mind. In fact she wanted to know everything there was possible to know about Barry, yet she knew if she had that knowledge, that wall wouldn't exist between them.
 
Barry turned to follow Sandra before taking a couple of longer strides to allow himself to walk beside her. His hazel gaze scanned the vast expanse that was Sandra's back yard. Even he couldn't help but be impressed at both the size and appearance of it. It was clearly well-maintained.

Though he noticed that it was segmented, and that the two of them were heading towards an area that looked like an orchard, Barry's hazel eyes found their ways back to his companion once more. His head actually lowered briefly as that word slipped through his mind, for it was certainly not a word that he used often.

Sandra's question brought Barry's head up once more. He offered up a small smile before taking a sip of the water he held. As the water lowered, he offered up a small shrug.

"It's not so complicated really. I came from a humble background. Both of my parents worked, and though they tried to hide it, I knew that they were going from paycheck to paycheck and having a hard time of it. I watched the way they had to struggle to get even the slightest bit ahead, and I told myself that I would never be like that. While other people busied themselves with sports and relationships in high school, I pushed myself hard. I got good grades, and was rewarded with a full academic scholarship to pretty much any school I wanted. Even then though, I didn't let up. I pushed myself that much harder, finishing college early. In fact, it wasn't until I was brought into this company that I finally allowed myself to even begin to reap the benefits of my hard work."

Barry let himself fall silent when he finished with his story, almost worried that he would be boring Sandra. He turned his gaze to her once more, taking another long drink of water while he waited for her response.
 
Sandra walked with Barry as he explained to her of his drive to succeed. She could understand that reasoning, though hers was slightly different. She didn't have that grand scholarship, in fact she had to bust her ass from the moment she left home. The talk of women not being as good as men certainly helped to spur her on even more.

When he grew silent she glanced at him with a smile, "Hard work does pay off in the long run. I can relate Barry. I know how hard it is to do it on your own, but knowing you did just makes it that much sweeter."

As they reached the orchard Sandra looked up at the trees and her smile grew, "I always wondered if in a past life I was a rich plantation owner. I have always loved these oaks and the older they get the more beautiful they become. These cherry trees are so beautiful and one of those hidden beauties you only see during a season." She glanced at Barry, taken aback by how quickly she opened up about something she held so dear to herself. Not many people got to see the softer side to her, but Barry seemed to be pulling it out left and right.

She laughed softly, "Do you believe in past lives? Hmmm maybe in a past life you were a prince or an evil lord," Sandra laughed again at the last bit of her comment, just trying to poke some fun and hoping Barry wouldn't take offense to it.
 
Barry found that he was rather enjoying the setting he found himself in. He smiled back at Sandra as he listened to her speak. He couldn't help but nod as he spoke. "We're living proof of what can happen to you if you push yourself hard enough, and it is oh so very sweet to reap the rewards of it."

Sandra's next statement, and the tangent that followed actually surprised him. It wasn't so much that she was opening up to him, but rather the topic itself. It wasn't the kind of thing he would have expected to hear from her, but her reasons explaining her conclusion did make sense. The question that came next, as well as the joke that followed brought a broad smile to Barry's face.

"Evil lord huh, is that what you think of me?" Barry asked, clearly joking, even as he leaned a little against her shoulder, giving her the slightest of playful pushes.
 
As Barry gave her a playful push Sandra started to laugh and jumped a bit in front of him facing him. She held out her water bottle like it was some barrier he couldn't get past, "Yep, I can so see you crashing into some unsuspecting town or village, ravaging it of its gold and women."

Sandra gave him a wink as she jumped back a little, keeping her distance from him as she continued to tease him with the image she was forming, "Seeing you now, riding in on your black stallion, ran sacking the village, taking what you want and not letting the word no stand in your way."

She paused that moment, lowering the water bottle and tilting her head a bit, "Hmmm, maybe you aren't too far from that past life after all," the last was a shot to him, while true she was still poking fun at him.
 
Barry couldn't help but laugh at the display Sandra put on as she jumped in front of him, playfully blocking his path, using her water bottle as a makeshift barrier of sorts. He listened to her words, that smile remaining on his face, even when his laughter died down.

"Seems to me you've been thinking a lot about this." Barry said with a coy smile before tilting his head and offering up a coy smile. "Well, you've thought a lot about most of it anyway, though I think you may have forgotten one part of it, even though you did say it."

Barry was moving even before he was done talking. A single step forward brought him in front of Sandra, and before she had time to react to the shift in dynamic, his hands were on her shoulders, pushing her backwards. He didn't let up until her back was pressed against the large trunk of an oak tree. Even then he didn't let up. His lips pounced on her neck as he whispered heatedly against her flesh. "If I'm the evil baron on the black stallion, then what do you think that makes you?" Barry asked as his hands gripped her wrists and pulled them above her head, as he started to kiss, lick, suck, and nip at her neck.
 
Sandra's smile broadened, even though she technically just came up with it, letting him think she had really been thinking on it some just made it all the more fun to pick on him and tease him. Before he was done speaking though he was literally in front of her, taking her by surprise. His hands gripped her shoulders and was pushing her backwards, Sandra didn't even have the thought process to fight what Barry was doing.

The feel of the tree pressed to her back let her know where they were, but the moment that feeling struck her his lips were brushing over her neck sending tingles through her whole body. Her body responded instantly to Barry's actions, though normally that kind of attempt would piss her off, something about how Barry did it just light her body ablaze.

She felt her head tilting, offering her neck up to him as her hands reached for his elbows. Sandra didn't make it as his hands gripped her wrist and pulled her arms above her head, essentially trapping her up against the tree. Her body arched as his words sunk into her brain for the first time.

"If I was in the proper attire, it would make it that much easier for you to claim the helpless maiden in your grasp," the feel of Barry's lips and tongue stirred her whole body. It made her nipples harden under her shirt while the moisture between her legs seemed to increase tenfold. Sandra was really enjoying this little fantasy they were having, when it started out as a joke of sorts. But what she couldn't figure out was the reaction she was having to Barry obviously taking complete control, which she had never given to anyone...ever.
 
Barry felt Sandra tilting her head, giving him easier access to her neck, and he was grateful for it. Situations like this were a coin flip sometimes, but especially when you were as rich as the pair of them were. You always had to make sure that the other person was both okay with, and in the mood for such things. He might be a lot of things, but he was not a rapist.

Sandra's words only made Barry laugh. He let his tongue lash out against the pulse point in her neck before he spoke. "That is true enough I suppose, but if I were truly what you claim, I would have no hesitations about ripping your clothes from you."

Even as Barry said the words, he knew he wasn't going to do it, not just yet anyway. With Sandra helpless before him, Barry couldn't help but push things just a little bit further. He moved her hands together above her head, wondering if she would actually try to fight his hold as his other hand dipped down and slipped under her shirt. He let his hand grip her breast as he pulled back from her neck, if only so that he could press his lips hard to hers. It would give her a distraction of sorts. If she were too busy trying to fight his kiss, she wouldn't resist the one hand that help both of hers. His hand on her breast meanwhile, gave it a firm squeeze. The feel of her nipple, so hard beneath his palm told him how much she was enjoying this, even though they'd only just begun.
 
Sandra felt the sparks shoot through her body at the mere threat of ripping her clothes from her. She was never the kind that wanted to be raped, but the thought of Barry doing it was shifting her thought process and quickly. She could even see it in her mind, the raw passion as it happened and that just seemed to increase the wetness between her legs even more.

As her hands came together into one of his, she knew that he planned on using the other for something else, which just increased the intensity of the situation for Sandra. As his hand slipped under her shirt and the moment she felt his warm hand gripping her breast, her back arched into it and yet she struggled again his grip up above. She tried to twist away half heartily even as his lips clashed with hers.

She mashed her teeth together, not making the kiss an easy one for him even as a moan ripped from her throat as Barry squeezed her breast. The sensations flowing through her body were something new and certainly something she could get used to. As he pressed harder in the kiss she took that moment to wrap her teeth around his bottom lip, biting into it but not hard enough to actually hurt or draw blood, just enough to let him know she would fight him, even if she did want this as badly as he did.

Her body pushed against his, trying to take him off balance before twisting and turning a bit to fight against this grip on her wrists. The more she fought him the more excited she became and she knew he could tell even if from the way she would rub against him or the moans that would slip from her from time to time. Sandra never would have thought she would ever be in this kind of position with a guy, let alone the guy being Barry, but damn if she wasn't loving every moment of it.
 
Back
Top