Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making love to a married woman.

Years ago that was my fantasy that came true. A met a lady at work whose husband treated her poorly in front of others. While at a company function he got pretty drunk and was degrading her in front of her coworkers including me. We all tried to get him away from her and he finally left. She needed a ride home and I offered.

While in the parking garage before we left, I apologized to her that we allowed her husband to behave the way he did for too long before we got involved. I gave her a hug and told her we all respected her.

To my surprise she kissed me very passionately. Before I knew it she reached down, unzipped my pants and proceeded to give me the most enjoyable blow job! It took me little time to fill her mouth. She swallowed, raised her head and smiled. I took her home and we had many more nights like that.

They had no children and he was out of town a lot. Having always fantasized about fucking a married woman in her and her husbands bed, my fantasy soon came true. I was invited to her home while he was out of town. I smoked his cigars, drank expensive wine from his cellar and fucked his wife in their bed.

The next time I saw them in a social situation (funeral for a coworker) she smiled as I passed them in the aisle of the church and made a slight rounding of her lips as if she had my cock in her mouth! I looked at him and thought to myself, if you only knew you smuck!!
 
have sooooomany can't tell alot of them here my mind goes pretty wild sometimes,
i do love shemales, guys and girls, crossdressers, and so much more
 
Right now, sucking a big cock while getting nailed by my girl would be awesome.
 
Sucking a guy hard while fully dressed as a lady and getting him ready to fuck her.
 
Mine that I had as a kid then later as a teenager and now at the age of 40 I still fantasize about this. My favorite cousin was married to a Periubian woman whom when the family got together would often show up in a mini skirt and fishnet stockings. I used to admire her outfit even more when she did the dishes. So the taboo fetish I have is one day while she is wearing that outfit and cleaning the dishes with my mom dad and her husband outside talking I would be in the kitchen forcing her to bend over while I bang her from behind and finally giving into me then cleaning my cock with her mouth after I cum.

Btw Louisa if you are reading this lets recreate this fantasy for this is Ana's son.
 
have sooooomany can't tell alot of them here my mind goes pretty wild sometimes,
i do love shemales, guys and girls, crossdressers, and so much more

your "topics" sounds very interesting. I wouldnt mind hearing some of it;)
 
The time many years ago when I was convinced that my mother, going through a divorce and very lonely, was trying to seduce me.... and could not bring myself to find out for sure

That sounds really hot bet you fantasized about it alot
 
Probably going to an orgy in a sex club and gorging on cock. Probably a lot more sordid in real life and you can't get std's via a fantasy either. Makes me wet though!
 
Probably going to an orgy in a sex club and gorging on cock. Probably a lot more sordid in real life and you can't get std's via a fantasy either. Makes me wet though!

That does sound really hot and alot of fun. Never quite had an orgy just 3 guys and one woman alot of fun though
 
Who was she? a wife or gf of one of the participants or a friend?

She was a gf of one of the other guys. Me and my cousin were walking home most bars were closed we stopped for one last drink at a hotel bar and we were just shooting the breeze with the couple they were the only ones there than the bar closed and they invited us to there room for more drinks and we did than it happened
 
She was a gf of one of the other guys. Me and my cousin were walking home most bars were closed we stopped for one last drink at a hotel bar and we were just shooting the breeze with the couple they were the only ones there than the bar closed and they invited us to there room for more drinks and we did than it happened

Fantastic but who broached the subject? Them or you two?
 
Fantastic but who broached the subject? Them or you two?

It was all them actually, mostly her. She started stripping for us just teasing a bit than when her bf went to the bathroom she started making out with my cousin than she turned to me my cousin removed her pants and started going down on her as she pulled out my cock and started sucking me than he came out and joined in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top