Me in a black thong

The Home Team

I thought you were sexy before, but when I saw that Tigers shirt with the hard nipples I thought I had died and gone to heaven! ;)

What would be even better would be if I had a group of men standing around me, watching me wet my panties, watching me enjoy pissing on myself, their cocks growing hard as I do... then when I was finished, they'd strip my soaked, dirty panties off of me and take turns jerking off into them, wrapping the wet fabric around their cocks and stroking themselves with it, eventually blowing their hot, thick cum into my panties, one at a time... then I'd take those cold, wet, and now sticky panties and put them back on, and wear them pushed to the side as I get fucked.

would luv to see vid of you peeing ur panties:nana::nana::nana::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

What would be even better would be if I had a group of men standing around me, watching me wet my panties, watching me enjoy pissing on myself, their cocks growing hard as I do... then when I was finished, they'd strip my soaked, dirty panties off of me and take turns jerking off into them, wrapping the wet fabric around their cocks and stroking themselves with it, eventually blowing their hot, thick cum into my panties, one at a time... then I'd take those cold, wet, and now sticky panties and put them back on, and wear them pushed to the side as I get fucked.

I think you have taken things to a whole new level with your pics and fantasies. Truly amazing pics. Your fantasies are as if you read my mind.

I'd love to see you piss in a glass and pour it out over your tits or face. The thought of that pussy pissing on my cock before it enters you is a thought I've been holding onto. Please keep your fantasies coming. I like where your going. I wonder if you're heading in the same direction as me.

And just like that, my three-day weekend is now a four-day weekend. Thank you, disgusting weather!

I was gonna do a set of stripping pics when I got home, going from my professional, conservative work clothes to, well, nothing. Maybe I'll do it anyway? I can't go a day without posting pics; I NEED the attention! Plus, I'm horny.

Not gonna lie, I wish I had someone here to fuck me right now. I'd even wet my panties first, if you wanted...

Such a lovely pussy! So juicy and love you for to piss all over my cock!

And just like that, my three-day weekend is now a four-day weekend. Thank you, disgusting weather!

I was gonna do a set of stripping pics when I got home, going from my professional, conservative work clothes to, well, nothing. Maybe I'll do it anyway? I can't go a day without posting pics; I NEED the attention! Plus, I'm horny.

Not gonna lie, I wish I had someone here to fuck me right now. I'd even wet my panties first, if you wanted...

Hey I'd let you wet your panties and wet me. Then we'd wet each other. Lol

Love to lend my hard cock to help you out. I'd love you wet those panties as I suck them dry!

Off work and horny? What a great combo
for US nasty people! I vote for a sexy strip
and wetting. Wish I was closer, fuck!
Getting hot(hard) in here?
:devil:

Do your pics as you wish. We all will love them no matter when you post. And, I'm not gonna lie either, I am only one of many that would love to be there and fuck you. You could wet your panties, me, or anything else you wanted.

I would love to stop by and have you piss on me while I jerk off then have my way with you. You have me very hard right now as I sit in my work truck

Back