Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dropping by, with a head full of lascivious thoughts and a real need to 'finger out' why I'm so horny! LOL
 
Looking for inspiration this morning. My nipples are hard, my clit is throbbing, my juices are flowing... Mmmmmm
 
woman who love to masturbate with other woman

i love to masturbate.i hope ill get a chance to have that experiance one day.it excites me
 
enjoying another woman in real life or on line is a very exciting and sensual experience. I highly recommend it for all.
 
Looking for inspiration this morning. My nipples are hard, my clit is throbbing, my juices are flowing... Mmmmmm

The thought of you with hard nipples, throbbing clit and flowing juices are enough inspiration for me, Darling-Kat. The mental image you present has me in the same condition....and I love being so turned on. Sometimes, like today, I rub myself just enough to keep my desire at a fever pitch with the anticipation of my eventual orgasm. A part of my masochistic nature, I guess.

Jena, teasing herself
 
Okay, so that's three of us. Any ladies out there want to render aid and assistance to three horny girls? Right now I'd fuck a cucumber if I had a decent one! :eek:



Hey, don't laugh. You don't have to kiss their scratchy-ass faces afterwards, and they never fall asleep on top of you!
 
o, to be a cucumber.......

Okay, so that's three of us. Any ladies out there want to render aid and assistance to three horny girls? Right now I'd fuck a cucumber if I had a decent one! :eek:



Hey, don't laugh. You don't have to kiss their scratchy-ass faces afterwards, and they never fall asleep on top of you!

darn, we're all out of cucumbers at our house, too!;) You ladies kill me with these posts- gunna hafta go have a private moment, methinks:devil:
 
Well, there's always the toy I call "The Homewrecker." :eek:

"Looks like it's you and me again tonight, Rosie" Jackson Browne knew what we were up against, both men and women. I'll try to be back later.
 
got up early.. couldn't sleep... so i thought..

good morning all...

:) i've had emails from my fav gals: queen and julee!!! :) (I'll respond to you sexy ladies soon - and yes reading your emails was thought provoking, eye brow raising, and oh so always tingling between my legs)

well i finally got rob to help post my profile and avatar pics... hope you like.. ;) i guess its the exhibtiionist in me coming out! :)

have a wonderful day ladies!
Sue
 
Good afternoon, ladies.

I am wet and aching. I've been teasing myself for the better part of the day so far and it's been amazing. I'm looking for some release now and would love someone to chat or pm with.
 
Why don't we do it together on this thread? Maybe some other women will join in and make it a threesome, foursome or more-some.

Jena, starting as she types with one hand
 
Why don't we do it together on this thread? Maybe some other women will join in and make it a threesome, foursome or more-some.

Jena, starting as she types with one hand

I'd love to, Jena. I'm Serena.

I'm typing with one hand. I am naked. I'm massaging my nipples and trying to ignore the growing ache and wetness between my thighs.
 
well i finally got rob to help post my profile and avatar pics... hope you like.. ;) i guess its the exhibtiionist in me coming out! :)

Oh, Sue...Rob has only made me want more of you! ;) Lovely, as I knew they would be.

I scored BIG last night. Gary came home and found me on the sofa, fingering myself. My dildo lay on the table next to me, ready as always.

HIM: "What's that for?" eyeing 'Big Red.'

ME: "To do this." Picking it up and sliding the head up and down my slit, then pushing it just inside as I held his eyes.

HIM: "Not as long as I'm here." Taking it from me and tossing it aside, then settling himself between my legs. One quick kiss of my labia, then he said, "Dad's coming over tonight. Just how horny are you?"

ME: "Call him, honey. Ask him to come over now."

By the time Dan got there, I was in the middle of my 3rd hard climax. Gary moved up to let me take his cock in my mouth, and Dan took his place. It's amazing how there can be different ways of giving oral. Gary had been slow and sweet, licking and kissing and teasing me until I was grinding away at his mouth...Dan circled my clit with his lips and started flicking it with his tongue, setting off whole new pleasure centers. When he slid his finger into my ass, I lost it. Imagine lots of screaming out loud and thrashing around, totally out of control. :D

NOTE: It's impossible to give head while you're cumming that hard! Rest assured, tho, that they didn't let me get away without satisfying both of them...

After all that, I made a nice dinner for my two "good boys" and went to bed. Slept until the alarm went off this morning.

As much as I love 'playing' with girls, last night the guys redeemed themselves.

BTW, hi, Serena. Didn't hear you come in...
 
I'd love to, Jena. I'm Serena.

I'm typing with one hand. I am naked. I'm massaging my nipples and trying to ignore the growing ache and wetness between my thighs.

I missed the time again. It seems when I'm around and posting no one else is. Some day, I am sure it will all come together. Until then I'll keep on rubbing and pinching and licking my fingers to feel I am with another woman.....

Jena, always ready
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top