So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

I'd fucked several guys before I let anyone fuck me. Curiosity led me to wonder what those guys enjoyed so much about anal sex. So when I found myself in bed with a guy I liked and trusted, I let him fuck my ass.
It was excellent. I enjoyed it on several levels. I liked the feeling of fullness, being stuffed with his hard cock. ..having my ass strecthed. I liked the idea that I could arouse a man enough to make him hard, and to want me urgently. I liked feeling his energy, his drive and life force pumping deep into my ass with all the energy he could muster. I loved the feeling of being appreciated, used and enjoyed as his fuck hole. I accepted his load of cum as my reward for being so attractive to him. And I left wanting more... more men in my ass, more cum, more everything he had to give...more masculinity.. I loved it and I want more. Gay sex is so special, and I enjoy every bit of it I can get.
 
I'd fucked several guys before I let anyone fuck me. Curiosity led me to wonder what those guys enjoyed so much about anal sex. So when I found myself in bed with a guy I liked and trusted, I let him fuck my ass.
It was excellent. I enjoyed it on several levels. I liked the feeling of fullness, being stuffed with his hard cock. ..having my ass strecthed. I liked the idea that I could arouse a man enough to make him hard, and to want me urgently. I liked feeling his energy, his drive and life force pumping deep into my ass with all the energy he could muster. I loved the feeling of being appreciated, used and enjoyed as his fuck hole. I accepted his load of cum as my reward for being so attractive to him. And I left wanting more... more men in my ass, more cum, more everything he had to give...more masculinity.. I loved it and I want more. Gay sex is so special, and I enjoy every bit of it I can get.

Every one of your posts leaves me rock hard and wanting. :)
 
..

I like the feeling of being violated, penetrated
and dominated. Just feeling so mercilessly
submissive and yet openly so eager to be
entered.
 
I love it too. The act of offering myself for penetration. Being on all fours with my ass willing and ready and the feeling of lube being applied and his hands on my hips as he presses his cock against my hole and the feeling of being filled with his cock as he enters me and uses me for his pleasure.
 
I love it too. The act of offering myself for penetration. Being on all fours with my ass willing and ready and the feeling of lube being applied and his hands on my hips as he presses his cock against my hole and the feeling of being filled with his cock as he enters me and uses me for his pleasure.

Perfectly put, and definitely what every guy wants to hear as he gets ready to mount......
 
i like it

One time i went and met up with a guy, first time together. He let me in and went to get us a drink. I removed my clothes, he was a little surprised to find me naked in his hallway. To get to the point of the story, i wanted him to fuck me. He laid out a towel and pillows to prop my ass up. I sucked his cock, getting him hard and wet. Laying on my back, my hips elevated, my legs opened for him...he moved forward. I wanted him to fuck me, and i told him to. Unfortunately for me, i appeared like a cock slut. He thrust his entire length deep inside me. I saw stars! The pain was awful! I felt like he was ripping my hole apart. I shouted at him to stop......to hold still! As i let my pussy get used to his big cock filling me, i turned my head to look up at him. He told me that he was sorry for fucking me so fast,deep,hard. He assumed that how i got naked and asked to be fucked, that i was used to it. That i was a cock slut with a loose pussy.

Exuse me while i stroke my dick until i cum now.....thanks for reading my post
 
The feeling of being full...and the power and pleasure, pain thing is amazing...mmmmm
 
And I sometimes like the idea that I'm being used as an object for my partner's pleasure and a cum dump for him as he's balls deep in my ass.
 
Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Oh yeah. In ways it was even better that my fantasies!

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Just about. After he unloaded his huge load of sperm and semen into me, he milked my cock for perhaps 15 seconds before I ejaculated.

Were you hard throughout?

Yep.

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

We 69'ed each other to completion first, and then about thirty minutes later he entered me.

Was his cock warm?

Oh yeahhhhhhhh!!!

Did your ass burn or itch later?

Not at all. He was really good about lubing me up first and so it was easy to take him all the way in and didn't bother me at all later.
 
First guy, sucked him to get harder. He licked my backdoor which blew my mind. But he was too big to ever get in. We tried a few different positions but just never managed. It was so hot though to feel his head press against my hole when I was on all fours. Next guy it actually hurt when he fucked me. I thought it would feel good against the prostrate but it hurt when he thrust deep on doggy.
 
Only let the right cock fuck me. Not into pain so nothing to thick for my tight pussy. Love the full feeling and that I'm turning him on enough for him to fuck me. Brings out the fem in me.
 
god, I'd love to feel something like that. Unfortunately I live in one of these small towns where everybody knows everybody elses business
 
Back
Top