How do you refer to your orgasm from either sex or masturbation

Ejaculate is pretty much only for guys. I say cum or come.

I don't know how/why it started, but my wife and I refer to it as "Go" or "went" in the past tense.

For example, if we have sex, I might ask her: "How many times did you go?"

Or she might tell me she "went in the shower earlier"

Sounds silly typing it, but it's just one of those things that has become a habit from reuse.

Ejaculate is pretty much only for guys. I say cum or come.

Total curiosity: How does one verbally differentiate between those two words? Does they sound different to you when pronounced? (I've always assumed they were the same pronunciation...)

Total curiosity: How does one verbally differentiate between those two words? Does they sound different to you when pronounced? (I've always assumed they were the same pronunciation...)

I use the word 'come' as a the verb form. If I used 'cum', which I don't, I would use it as the noun form for semen. The are pronounced the same.

I use the word 'come' as a the verb form. If I used 'cum', which I don't, I would use it as the noun form for semen. The are pronounced the same.

Yeah, what you said. Lately I've started to say "splooge" a lot, and use it for "cum" (and sometimes, I say "jizz"). I like the sound of that word. It makes me grin.

My name should give you a handle on what I say for female orgasmic emissions.

Masterbation

Standard load , optimal load, oversize Load. ;)

Sex is say my love juices have released

I don't know how/why it started, but my wife and I refer to it as "Go" or "went" in the past tense.

For example, if we have sex, I might ask her: "How many times did you go?"

Or she might tell me she "went in the shower earlier"

Sounds silly typing it, but it's just one of those things that has become a habit from reuse.

My wife and refer having an orgasm in the the same terms "go" or "went" when we are not in the heat of the moment. Leading up to it, we typically typically refer to it as "come" as in: "I can't wait to see you come" or "I want to feel you come!"

Yeah, what you said. Lately I've started to say "splooge" a lot, and use it for "cum" (and sometimes, I say "jizz"). I like the sound of that word. It makes me grin.

My name should give you a handle on what I say for female orgasmic emissions.

I had to grin at this, for the actual ejaculate that is produced my wife and I typically refer to it as "cum" although I enjoy 'jizz' too for the same reason that it makes me grin.

In my head I'm saying "the bounding forth of the divine blessing of my supreme and almighty seed" but it seems like arrogant presumption to expect even the most dedicated subs to say all that (at least as often as circumstances force it to be referred to) so I just say "cum"...even though that word sometimes makes me think about that old stupid ass Boy George song. But I'll go to great lengths to be polite. I'm magnanimous like that.

Last edited:
Back