Once more with feeling.

I like how you use the camera in so many different ways. Lighting, poses, color, b&w...cropped, full...study of a woman as parts, or as a form...im not saying it like im thinking but its like one of those mixed media artists.

The girl is clearly the subject and maybe its stalkerish to admit, you are recognizable as you the subject in each...yeah ive probably stared too long at too many images causing a bit of an indelible impression upon my neural networks come to think of it...( if it helps I wasn't doing the imprinting for any sort of scientific basis...it was strictly very high quality wank fodder for me).

Anyway this thing that I'm struck by is depending on your mood it almost seems like a different photographers eye was at work.

On the other hand perhaps you're schizophrenic.

For a dissenting view; A couple of voices are telling me that perhaps it's all in my head.
 
I have been cleansed of all evil. Time to get filthy again. Care to help? :rolleyes:

You'll have to romance me a little first...maybe some sort of sausage pizza...I haven't seen you in ages, so I feel uncomfortable getting filthy with you straight away. :rolleyes:

Ugh, I can't believe you made that sexual.
 
Staci and I are friends now and we don't need you anymore :rolleyes:


secretly really happy to see you



Come on! There's plenty of room for a 3-way friendship here. Besides, Limo has offered to buy us both plane tickets to come visit him. I've already started packing! ;-)
 
Haha, I can dress some dildos up for you if you like, put little elf hats on them? :D

LMAO. Please?!?

Haha, oh man, why can't you live closer! That sounds like a fun photo shoot...what kinds do you have? ;)
Surprisingly, I could bring one to the table if you need :eek:
Santa's little helpers, lol.

I could suds up that ass for hours. There's nothing like soapy rub downs, soo fucking hot.
 
well you are getting me in the christmas spirit.


so whenever you want to take those pics, you let me know......I"m sure i can help out with that :)
 
oh yeah this is so sexy

attachment.php


i hope you enjoyed your bath :D
take care, have fun!
 
Come on! There's plenty of room for a 3-way friendship here. Besides, Limo has offered to buy us both plane tickets to come visit him. I've already started packing! ;-)

Fucker better schedule a layover in Murderapolis. :cool:
 
Just wanted to stop by and say you have an amazing body my dear. Just beautiful curves. Going to visit often.
 
Looking very sweet and oh so delicious! *licks*!!! *waves*... *spank* :kiss:
 
Back
Top