What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes my violent thoughts aren't dirty. I do occasionally have sweet and endearing thoughts that aren't dirty.

Hrm. Well. Most of my violent thoughts are dirty. As are my sweet and endearing ones. So maybe I'm just projecting.

At the moment...I'm curled up wondering if and when its going to snow. I really don't want it to snow.

Hrm. Well. Most of my violent thoughts are dirty. As are my sweet and endearing ones. So maybe I'm just projecting.

At the moment...I'm curled up wondering if and when its going to snow. I really don't want it to snow.

Probably.

And I love snow. Just sayin.

Probably.

And I love snow. Just sayin.

I've lived in this shit for a few years now. But I still hate it. God I hate it. If I have to chose, I'd pick snow over rain, or painful pelty sleet. Or sub zero temperatures. But winter is by far my least favorite season.

I've lived in this shit for a few years now. But I still hate it. God I hate it. If I have to chose, I'd pick snow over rain, or painful pelty sleet. Or sub zero temperatures. But winter is by far my least favorite season.

But it opens up great opportunities to get close to people. :D

Nice to see you back. I didn't expect it, or the post but I quite pleased with both.

Gives her a warm hug

Fair enough. I will make sure I don't drag you out into the snow for a wrestling match or anything then. *chuckle*

But it opens up great opportunities to get close to people. :D

Nice to see you back. I didn't expect it, or the post but I quite pleased with both.

Gives her a warm hug

I don't see the logic in getting "close to people" as result of the cold. In the winter, you'll find me buried in layers of clothes and blankets.

*Huggles*

My first holiday season with the old man around full time and a teenager in the house kept me pretty occupied. Plus work stuff. I think I've gotten the hang of it. For now.

Fair enough. I will make sure I don't drag you out into the snow for a wrestling match or anything then. *chuckle*

I had this discussion with someone recently. I don't wear snow boots. I wear tactical boots. And I made it a point to find out what brand of tac-boots the local PD preferred. Which just so happen to be my favorite brand.

Long story short. I can and will out run you.

I don't see the logic in getting "close to people" as result of the cold. In the winter, you'll find me buried in layers of clothes and blankets.

*Huggles*

My first holiday season with the old man around full time and a teenager in the house kept me pretty occupied. Plus work stuff. I think I've gotten the hang of it. For now.

You don't? Eh. Sharing body heat mostly. ;)

I figured as much sweetheart. I am glad you got the time, and that you have found a balance. Still it was a nice surprise. I considered it an early birthday gift

Grins

*Huggles*

I had this discussion with someone recently. I don't wear snow boots. I wear tactical boots. And I made it a point to find out what brand of tac-boots the local PD preferred. Which just so happen to be my favorite brand.

Long story short. I can and will out run you.

It's not about logic, it's about wanting to cop a feel. :p

You can and will try.

Though honestly you're in better shape than me, so you would outrun me.

Nasty and rainy out so gave up and already put on pajamas. So what! It's already after five.

You don't? Eh. Sharing body heat mostly. ;)

I figured as much sweetheart. I am glad you got the time, and that you have found a balance. Still it was a nice surprise. I considered it an early birthday gift

Grins

I'm permanently wrapped in a heated blanket from about November til March. We just about went broke buying the little one clothes. It was her first winter on the east coast. She didn't have anything suitable to wear for winter. She leaves the house looking like an eskimo child.

*winks*

And you're welcome.

It's not about logic, it's about wanting to cop a feel. :p

You can and will try.

Though honestly you're in better shape than me, so you would outrun me.

What can I say. I've a logical mind. If it isn't logical, I don't get it. But that's probably why I'm not the boss.

*laughs*

I'm finally almost back to the shape I was in pre-injury and surgery. I broke down and had to get a gym membership. When I lived in DC I could run outside year round. New England's a different beast, though.

*shivers*

I couldn't do it anymore.

I'm permanently wrapped in a heated blanket from about November til March. We just about went broke buying the little one clothes. It was her first winter on the east coast. She didn't have anything suitable to wear for winter. She leaves the house looking like an eskimo child.

*winks*

And you're welcome.

Well it isn't always about copping a feel. That does tend to happen after a bit... at least the way I cuddle.... However it is about a mutually benefited exchange. You get my body warmth, and I get your chill to help bring my temp down. I run warm all the time. Even right now I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm quite comfortable.

What can I say. I've a logical mind. If it isn't logical, I don't get it. But that's probably why I'm not the boss.

*laughs*

I'm finally almost back to the shape I was in pre-injury and surgery. I broke down and had to get a gym membership. When I lived in DC I could run outside year round. New England's a different beast, though.

*shivers*

I couldn't do it anymore.

Heh, I've got a logical mind too. I tend to make sense out of insanity though. Might be a superpower. Not sure.

I'll bet it's tough to run in three feet of snow with a 40 mph wind making it feel like -34°...

Here, the roads are just crappy so running there's a bad idea. I just go to the gym (when I can wake up).

Well it isn't always about copping a feel. That does tend to happen after a bit... at least the way I cuddle.... However it is about a mutually benefited exchange. You get my body warmth, and I get your chill to help bring my temp down. I run warm all the time. Even right now I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm quite comfortable.

I don't wear shirts unless I have to. I tend to run warmer than most as well. Must be something about being a friggin teddy bear. :rolleyes:

Heh, I've got a logical mind too. I tend to make sense out of insanity though. Might be a superpower. Not sure.

I'll bet it's tough to run in three feet of snow with a 40 mph wind making it feel like -34°...

Here, the roads are just crappy so running there's a bad idea. I just go to the gym (when I can wake up).

I tried running here. No side walks, the road have no shoulders so it is like running from pot hole to pot hole. Oh.. and it is always uphill. >.>

You know what I'm wearing? I had leggings under my pants today, I left them on when I put my sweatpants on. Plus fuzzy socks. A thermal shirt and a hoodie. Apparently its my ninja look.

The spare bedroom that was eventually going to be a gym after we moved in and could buy some equipment...went to housing a 16 year old instead. Not that I need equipment. I can free run through a routine. There's a great course near me. But in the winter it would've been nice.

Now I go to the gym. Not only that. I take the train to get there when the weather is shitty to go one stop because I hate the cold THAT much.

You know what I'm wearing? I had leggings under my pants today, I left them on when I put my sweatpants on. Plus fuzzy socks. A thermal shirt and a hoodie. Apparently its my ninja look.

The spare bedroom that was eventually going to be a gym after we moved in and could buy some equipment...went to housing a 16 year old instead. Not that I need equipment. I can free run through a routine. There's a great course near me. But in the winter it would've been nice.

Now I go to the gym. Not only that. I take the train to get there when the weather is shitty to go one stop because I hate the cold THAT much.

Your hatred of the cold is quite intense. *makes a note in his plotting book*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back