A Woman's Mouth

For RunningJib... :kiss:

lips.jpg

Just beautiful!

Amazing photography and such a hot topic.
Thanks for the best post ever .

Last edited:
Kissing is the only intimate sex . . .

To my mind, kissing is the most intimate thing two people can do. I always, always look at a woman's lips first. đź’‹

I could not agree more. Kissing is personal. The person's genuineness, personality, intimacy, center of being and need go out undisguised through a kiss. I've not only discussed this with my wife, but with other women over the years and through observation see that all else in sex is impersonal, a selfish seeking for satisfaction, whereas kissing is an expression of trust, liking and consciousness of sharing pleasure.

Once, a friend was in my wife from behind. That was erotic. But when she rared up and offered up her mouth to him over he shoulder, I was suddenly deeply jealous. As proof, she blushed guiltily when I mentioned later. That kiss was intimate.

Kissing is the only intimate sex . . .

To my mind, kissing is the most intimate thing two people can do. I always, always look at a woman's lips first. đź’‹

I could not agree more. Kissing is personal. The person's genuineness, personality, intimacy, center of being and need go out undisguised through a kiss. I've not only discussed this with my wife, but with other women over the years and through observation see that all else in sex is impersonal, a selfish seeking for satisfaction, whereas kissing is an expression of trust, liking and consciousness of sharing pleasure.

Once, a friend was in my wife from behind. That was erotic. But when she rared up and over her shoulder offered up her mouth to him, I was stabbed with jealousy. As proof, she blushed guiltily when we were alone later and I mentioned the kiss to her. That kiss was intimate. When she commented on sucking his cock, she just smiled and said, "It was nice!" No guilt.

Last edited:

It is very intimate. A few days ago, a female co-worker was showing me a funny video on her phone. We frequently flirt with each other, and there is definitely some sexual tension there, but we're both married, and nothing has happened...yet. Anyway, she was holding the phone up close to my face. Her face was close enough to mine, that I could feel her breath when she spoke. (also hot) I was looking at the video, but I was also looking at her mouth. I had an almost overpowering desire to lean in just a bit more, and kiss her. We were surrounded by other people, though, so I stopped myself, but the urge to do so was very strong.

Just the lips...

Kisses to all of you :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180316_094741_1.jpg
    20180316_094741_1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 91
I read once that prostitutes first used lipstick to make their lips look more like vaginas.

That's when I started to appreciate a well decorated face / mouth.

(I like vaginas and mouths)

(And feet... Shoulders... Necks... A few other parts too)

Back