No Kliks allowed

I quit early. I was never gonna be as good as my sister and it gets boring being compaired. I took up my own Sport.

I however do enjoy playing still.

I had a choice to play with sexy women and some guys or play basketball with the fellas. I was a perv from young so heloooo ladies lmao. I played basketball football handball baseball and slap boxing.after school

I had a choice to play with sexy women and some guys or play basketball with the fellas. I was a perv from young so heloooo ladies lmao. I played basketball football handball baseball and slap boxing.after school
What is slap boxing?

You keep it alive more than me lol. More come to speak with you. Enjoy have a good one.
Haha I just come to speak. Maybe I talk to much.

What is slap boxing?

Haha I just come to speak. Maybe I talk to much.

No it's all great I love it when people talk. I am not competing. I soeak with several people as well.

Slap boxing is like boxing with no gloves but with open palms only.

so Ash what is your sport?

I am a little short on spoons so thank you Curvy one! You get the best part! The partly melted stuff at the bottom!

You played a lot of sports! What position did you play in baseball?
My favorite after school was hide the salami! The trouble was that it's a coed sport and I could never find a partner!

No it's all great I love it when people talk. I am not competing. I soeak with several people as well.

Slap boxing is like boxing with no gloves but with open palms only.
eh people come and go in here..I suppose myself included..it's just easier to make many friends so there's someone to talk to. I enjoy being personable in private too I guess.

So no punching?? Humm I'll have to google.

so Ash what is your sport?

I am a little short on spoons so thank you Curvy one! You get the best part! The partly melted stuff at the bottom!

Tennis. I played year round in college after I also quit softball.

eh people come and go in here..I suppose myself included..it's just easier to make many friends so there's someone to talk to. I enjoy being personable in private too I guess.

I played tennis in College too! I was on the Jv team and played last doubles! Ha ha ha. I'm Not kidding!

No punching but sometimes real fights erupted due to this lol.

We all are here to make new friends. That's the point of being here. Everyone should in every thread speak to new people that's my opinion

You played a lot of sports! What position did you play in baseball?
My favorite after school was hide the salami! The trouble was that it's a coed sport and I could never find a partner!

Center field just us playing at the park. Sports keeps you busy.

Hahaha I know I liked girls at a young age loved playing doctor

No punching but sometimes real fights erupted due to this lol.

We all are here to make new friends. That's the point of being here. Everyone should in every thread speak to new people that's my opinion

This sounds interesting. Was it for?

Eh I'll never understand some of the people around this place..but I suppose some will never take the time to understand me either.

This sounds interesting. Was it for?

Eh I'll never understand some of the people around this place..but I suppose some will never take the time to understand me either.

Hahaga if they behave that way they don't deserve our attention anyway. We are unique we are the prize not those generic followers

Back