Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

Well, i would love to see her have angry lesbian sex with a former friend of hers. Then of course there are a couple of her male coworkers.
 
She would never do it :( but would love to see a total stranger male or female enjoy my wife. Like I said it will never happen but it would be great to watch.:)

The next (other) man that fucks my wife won't be a total stranger. But I agree that would be pretty exciting. When my wife and I first started dating it took over a month before I finally had sex with her. But we were a lot younger (18) and she wasn't very experienced. But now she's more mature and confident. It would be amazing to see her meet another man. Then maybe an hour later he's got her naked and he's balls deep.
 
For me, it's someone who would truly appreciate someone like her. She is brilliant, has a dazzling smile, is tiny, voluptuous, a bit curvy, completely natural (i.e. sans shaving and make-up) and in her late 30s.

That's to my taste; it may not be to everyone's.

Works for us:devil:
 
Just revitalizing a thread I'm hoping still has life in it. I'd love to hear from some husbands as to who'd like to see give it to his wife.
 
This ones easy for me. Julian Rios! He's a male porn star I'd love to see with my wife. Look him up if you don't know him :)
 
I'd like to see anyone having sex with my wife. That would mean she was 1) having sex with someone new, which is always a fun experience and 2) I was there to watch, which is also a fun experience.
 
Whoever she wants to. Preferably she'd choose someone other than me. Another married couple would be perfect as I long to see her enjoy the softness and sensuality of another woman and be truly fucked by another man, with a big cock; which I can't give her.

I'd love to be able to join in too. But that would be up to her.
 
My fantasy is a guy I used to work with(let's call him Eric ). I've known him for years and he has never married, he is 47. My wife had never met him but a few months we ran into him at a bar we frequent. He sat with us and we drank and had a good time. During the evening he asked if he could dance with her...I said sure . So they danced to a slow song and came back to the table...we hung out another hour or so and my wife and I left. We got home and we're starting to fool around in bed when she told me that while her and Eric were dancing she could feel him become hard, she said he never said anything flirty or came on to her, he just got hard. My wife has huge tits and I guess feeling them pressed against him stirred him up. As she relayed this to me I got incredibly hard and she knew it was turning me on.....she said "why don't we pretend you're Eric and you came home to fuck me " I was wild.....I fell into the role of Eric and I fucked her madly....she told "Eric " that she loved his big fat cock ...and "Eric " told her how beautiful her tits were and how good her pussy felt. We had a very passionate fuck that night and have role played a few times since. I have asked her if she wanted to fuck him for real but she says she'd rather keep it a fantasy. I'd love to see it for real !

That sounds very exciting. You are so lucky. My wife fantasizes, but she won't talk to me about her fantasies. I would love it if we could role play as you describe. That would make for some amazing sex for us both.
 
She can do anyone and everyone she wants! As long as she has fun, that is all that counts.
 
Does he know his time is limited ?

Probably not right now. But I'm sure he knows all good things must come to an end. They're relationship is basically limited to the bedroom. But before their time is up I do want to watch him fuck her at least once.
 
Back
Top