Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

EenViezeVent

Virgin
For the last two days I have been trying to open up my profile panel to submit works and to update my public profile description but without succes.

Trying to access it gives me a blank screen with the usual Loading... sentence in the upper left corner, only problem is that the site doesn't continue to open up the page at all.

See this imgur link with a few screenshots that I took of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/IesC0

My account is still logged in and I can still see my public profile when I look myself up, so I think it might has to do something with Literotica itself?

I already contacted and reported it through the 'report a bug' link but they havent responded to me yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem at the moment?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit, I can access my profile panel on my mobile phone without any problem, seems my laptop/desktop browser gets stuck for some reason.

**Edit, It really seems to be a browser problem, can't access it through Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge has the same problem.

***Edit, cleared cache in Google Chrome and its working again for me. So if anyone has the same problem, try clearing your browsers cache and try to load it again.

Last edited:
There are lots of people discussing this issue and they are working on it. I was able to resolve the issue by doing a hard refresh / super refresh in my browser. (cmd-opt-r or cmd-shift-r on a Mac, usually, but depends on browser).

I fixed it by exiting the site, clearing my browser cache and cookies, and then logging back on. It worked when I did that.

Everyone here seems to be having the same problem in varying degrees. Fixes that work for some don't work for others. Any attempts I've made to contact the site webmaster and/or admin have failed miserably. Mods seem to be at odds w/each other on the topic as well.

Everyone here seems to be having the same problem in varying degrees. Fixes that work for some don't work for others. Any attempts I've made to contact the site webmaster and/or admin have failed miserably. Mods seem to be at odds w/each other on the topic as well.

To contact Laurel or Manu, only PM's seem to work. Too much spam in the old e-mail box most likely clogs it up.

Mods don't have the ability to make fixes on the site. Only Laurel and Manu can do that.

Thanks, but I've already been through that w/others. I'll say it again- Laurel and Manu HAVE NOT responded.

I get requests all the time to fix something or make a change somewhere. Not everyone realizes what a mod's responsibility is here.

I get requests all the time to fix something or make a change somewhere. Not everyone realizes what a mod's responsibility is here.

Don't all mods have contact w/Manu and Laurel the rest of us don't? My outside channel via email was through gmail. I noted that IMMEDIATELY after that, the email address within my profile had changed to a gmail that's not mine. It's either an old one that's been discarded or someone's getting email from this site concerning me. I'm sure that someone will show up sooner or later.

Don't all mods have contact w/Manu and Laurel the rest of us don't? My outside channel via email was through gmail. I noted that IMMEDIATELY after that, the email address within my profile had changed to a gmail that's not mine. It's either an old one that's been discarded or someone's getting email from this site concerning me. I'm sure that someone will show up sooner or later.

I'm sure someone already mentioned e-mail doesn't work. PM them or use the Tech Support Forum.

Did someone say mods have contact with them others don't?

I'm sure someone already mentioned e-mail doesn't work. PM them or use the Tech Support Forum.

Did someone say mods have contact with them others don't?

:rolleyes:

Never mind. Go back to my first thread and that might give you some insight. Thus far, you seem to be more knowledgeable and direct about my particular issue. Wouldn't hurt to cruise through my posts either and see what you come up with. Thanks for your time.

:rolleyes:

Never mind. Go back to my first thread and that might give you some insight. Thus far, you seem to be more knowledgeable and direct about my particular issue. Wouldn't hurt to cruise through my posts either and see what you come up with. Thanks for your time.

Ditto. :cool:

In the mean time, I'll attempt to contact that erroneous email in my profile here and see what can be done on that end. If it were me, I'd be pretty fucking pissed if some stranger out there was using my email to his or her advantage. I'm not going to attempt to use the password required here because some hackers are talented enough to intercept and use it for themselves.

Surely you can understand my frustration. Thanks again.

In the mean time, I'll attempt to contact that erroneous email in my profile here and see what can be done on that end. If it were me, I'd be pretty fucking pissed if some stranger out there was using my email to his or her advantage. I'm not going to attempt to use the password required here because some hackers are talented enough to intercept and use it for themselves.

Surely you can understand my frustration. Thanks again.

Of course I can. I hope things get worked out in a positive way for you.

Back