Sexy Bookworm Bitches

woodword

Literotica Guru
Literate vixens please share:

You would bring much pleasure by picturing your current read. Perhaps a novel propped on a pantied hip? A magazine spread across luscious thighs? A kindle app opened and traced with a sexy finger? The page-turning finger licked by moist lips?

Please let us know what you're reading but give a tease along with it!

I don’t think I’d describe myself as a sexy bookworm bitch but this is a pic I shared a few nights ago of my current read when I could barely keep my eyes open anymore

attachment.php

I don’t think I’d describe myself as a sexy bookworm bitch but this is a pic I shared a few nights ago of my current read when I could barely keep my eyes open anymore

attachment.php

@ AP: Yowzers! Delightfully adorable. Perhaps I could read for you? 🦁

I sure hope everyone read the bitch part as alliterative tongue-in-cheek. You sure meet the sexy definition! Thank you so much for kicking things off.

I do follow your posts and was actually partly inspired by your smart sexiness to start this thread. So your contribution is especially treasured.

attachment.php

Gorgeous photo, Allia. I can’t quite make out the title. Because that’s what matters, right? Laughing...

@ AP: Yowzers! Delightfully adorable. Perhaps I could read for you? 🦁

Yes please... :cattail:

I sure hope everyone read the bitch part as alliterative tongue-in-cheek. You sure meet the sexy definition! Thank you so much for kicking things off.

I do follow your posts and was actually partly inspired by your smart sexiness to start this thread. So your contribution is especially treasured.

Most days I feel neither smart nor sexy, but thank you...

I do love books so I fully support this thread, :heart:

Gorgeous photo, Allia. I can’t quite make out the title. Because that’s what matters, right? Laughing...

It does matter so I’m glad you asked :cattail:

It’s The Piano Teacher by Elfriede Jelinek...

Literary women are the hottest! Bumping this for a weekend revival.

breast play

@ Tnt69: You, my dear, are everywhere! Just love it. Books are important, especially the information within.

somehow i don't believe you. do you ever not show your breasts? I don't mind at all

Time to revive this thread. Any of you lovelies willing to put down your book to send a selfie?

Time to revive this thread. Any of you lovelies willing to put down your book to send a selfie?

Still wouldn’t describe myself as a sexy bookworm bitch.... and also I put my book down for no man :p

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Still wouldn’t describe myself as a sexy bookworm bitch.... and also I put my book down for no man :p

attachment.php

Your image has sure helped me start the day with a positive vibe. You are certainly no bitch and you hang onto that book. But the sexy part you have in spades. (Mighty interesting read you have there too. I've read excerpts and reviews but must go through the entire volume.)

Your image has sure helped me start the day with a positive vibe. You are certainly no bitch and you hang onto that book. But the sexy part you have in spades. (Mighty interesting read you have there too. I've read excerpts and reviews but must go through the entire volume.)

You should - it’s an important book, I am learning a lot and in my world it’s really important to check my own prejudices when looking at data... thrilled that two real life men have already asked me if they can borrow it. I’m on a mission...

Back