Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

Uh, you never introduced yourself, so have we met? *makes an intimidating hip-thrusting motion*

You are so right. Please excuse my lame attempt at silliness. I am Claude, or Mr Balls if you will. Tis a pleasure crossing paths w/you and looking forward to seeing where you take this thread for I do very much enjoy it so far...not that that really matters anyway. :rose:

-backs up safely against the wall- :D

Last edited:
Although I was not a regular poster on your old thread, I do remember it... you have a way with words and are a very talented writer... Nice to see this new thread and I will have to be much more attentive....:rose::rose::rose:

I feel a bit like I have everyone fooled that I’m actually some crazy-awesome, strangely cool, wonderful, person... when actually I’m a lame-o little girl who’s major goal in life is usually not to kill anyone and get some sleep sometimes. Thank you for such high praise... it is just difficult for me to feel like I deserve it.

I understand that it is difficult to accept such praise. I know I always find it difficult when good things are said about me, especially with all my body issues. I also know that sometimes we cannot see in ourselves what others see and perceive.
I would hardly classify you as 'lame-o', but again that is my perspective about what you have shared.

I feel ineloquent.
Unable to say what I need or want to
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
Like a fangirl running after you with a pen and your old headshot.
I want to be near you
Know you better,
But I just plain suck at the small talking and the getting to “know” people.

Plus, there’s this strange thing with you
I feel like I’ve known you forever
And we have shared spaces
And know how the other’s mannerisms
Indicate wants
so I tend to skip the small talk
And just relax into that mindset.

I wish I were a better conversationalist
So that I could explain it all a bit better
For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
Across a room full of others
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

attachment.php

I have been in this position, the desire that can well up... but the words fail. That actually happened a lot to me growing up.
The picture is a great display of art. Truly amazing Moochie.

((HUGGLES))

I feel ineloquent.
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
I want to be near you
Know you better,

Indicate wants

For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2065988&stc=1&d=1552413587

A well thought out photo that fits the words. :kiss:

I feel a bit like I have everyone fooled that I’m actually some crazy-awesome, strangely cool, wonderful, person... when actually I’m a lame-o little girl who’s major goal in life is usually not to kill anyone and get some sleep sometimes. Thank you for such high praise... it is just difficult for me to feel like I deserve it.

But you are a crazy-awesone, strangely cool, wonderful person...at least in my book. Plus you have coloring books. :D
Major life goals....not to kill anyone and sleep 😜 I think these go hand in hand.

Hiya Moochie - I’m delighted to have found your new thread. Your meanderings are as enticing as were your missives. I’m sorry I don’t have as much freedom to keep up every day but will treasure my visits.

Your pictures are even more beguiling. I’m sure I’m not the first to ask, but I’d trade a King’s ransom to receive your strapon - that is such a hot image! Live might make it more enjoyable though - a tad less ripping perhaps? ;)

... I mean, why not choose a screen name like

Inhumane Coo?
Bumpkin Putter?

Yup, I shook up the pieces too (a bit more literally than you did).

Welcome back again. And in closing...

Moochienanu the other day he told me his back was hurting and I will be there at it and probably charge it to the office.

Cheers

P.S. That's what happens when I let an android write for me.

I feel ineloquent.
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
I want to be near you
Know you better,

Indicate wants

For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

attachment.php

Wow...you are so damn good at this. Amazing.

"... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies."

wow! love the pic, you could do that to me any time you like ;)

enjoying the thread thou:)

Hmmm... I really struggled with how to respond to you because unsolicited advice isn’t really what I’m looking for here, and thus your comment could be misconstrued as you trying to tell me of an inadequacy (see what happens to people who do this in post #1)... but I think I see you meant this as a compliment and that you would like to see more of my naked body and not a comment about the *cough* size of anything I choose to... read. Because I can assure you, I am quite happy with all of my current... reading materials. Very satisfied. :cattail:

Definitely meant as a compliment -- the smaller the book, the larger the area to read between the lines --or more accurately --to the left or right, and above or below the lines. ;) And I think your body presents quite the arousing narrative.

And yes, in some instances, size certainly does matter. :devil:

I'm pleased i make you smile dearest - you're worth every ounce of effort :) x

I will look at dust in a whole new way now....I thank you for that
Beautifully written.....and I did look up that book on Amazon and had a peek....it looks good, may have to purchase and discover something new :rose:

There is beauty in everything... even the mundane.

You really should give it a read, it’s very good. If you enjoy Fables, this is a similar concept... only very different.

*keeps his idea of seeing you reading a postage stamp to himself now...😇💋

*rolls my eyes and giggles*

You do realize I’m not really talking about dust, right?

That's exactly what I thought your were talking about, :eek: I wonder who among those of us who hang on to your every word knew that, It's not something I can google, my guide to the ultimate explanation on everything. I thought you may have asked what a dowry clout was.

I mean, yes I was talking about dust... but I was using it as a metaphor... so... am I really talking about it? I guess it’s up to interpretation (as all my writing is, obviously)...

*psssst* what’s dowry clout? :cattail:

You are so right. Please excuse my lame attempt at silliness. I am Claude, or Mr Balls if you will. Tis a pleasure crossing paths w/you and looking forward to seeing where you take this thread for I do very much enjoy it so far...not that that really matters anyway. :rose:

-backs up safely against the wall-

Mr. Balls,

I am glad you’re enjoying my new digs. Hope you’ll continue to stick around and share your thoughts (and silliness) with us.

*grins and looks you over with a knowing eye*

Although I was not a regular poster on your old thread, I do remember it... you have a way with words and are a very talented writer... Nice to see this new thread and I will have to be much more attentive....:rose:

You are much too kind. So happy you’ll be joining in the fun.

But you are a crazy-awesone, strangely cool, wonderful person...at least in my book. Plus you have coloring books. :D
Major life goals....not to kill anyone and sleep 😜 I think these go hand in hand.

They do kinda go hand in hand... although one can sometimes be easier than the other and achievable on coffee and 2 hours of rest... (and I see I have you fooled too *wink*)

Hiya Moochie - I’m delighted to have found your new thread. Your meanderings are as enticing as were your missives. I’m sorry I don’t have as much freedom to keep up every day but will treasure my visits.

Your pictures are even more beguiling. I’m sure I’m not the first to ask, but I’d trade a King’s ransom to receive your strapon - that is such a hot image! Live might make it more enjoyable though - a tad less ripping perhaps? ;)

I am so happy to see you when you do show yourself, sweet FBN. I’ll try to make every one of your visits here worth your time.

You’re high on my list for a sensual use of my strap on... live and with the right foreplay will make it much more pleasant... for you *wink*

Inhumane Coo?
Bumpkin Putter?

Yup, I shook up the pieces too (a bit more literally than you did).

Welcome back again. And in closing...

Moochienanu the other day he told me his back was hurting and I will be there at it and probably charge it to the office.

Cheers

P.S. That's what happens when I let an android write for me.

Hehe! I like the pieces shaken! And so happy to see you here.

HR, you are not very comfortable with your own writing or whatever makes you happy with your thoughts about the future and how much you do have to be honest about it.

💜 Moochie

P.S. my Apple wanted to say something back, apparently.

"... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies."

wow! love the pic, you could do that to me any time you like ;)

enjoying the thread though:)

Uhhh... hmmmm... so, here’s the thing: that whole last part of my first post was an attempt to be intimidating to people who onjectify me as simply a body without the consideration of the fact that I’m a humanoid with a brain-dealie-thing too. Although I’m glad you’re enjoying things, I’m here for substance as that is what makes me tick.

Definitely meant as a compliment -- the smaller the book, the larger the area to read between the lines --or more accurately --to the left or right, and above or below the lines. And I think your body presents quite the arousing narrative.

And yes, in some instances, size certainly does matter. :devil:

The lines of my narrative curve and wind in ways few people see. They fold in upon themselves and have made some weep with their beauty and innocence. My lines have been described as so many things and will likely continue to be... and I don’t know where I was going with this anymore... let’s just say I reveal my narrative in my own time... and I have a feeling we’re all going to enjoy the experience.

Eh. Size is... irrelevant (unless we’re talking about my strapon...because I have been eyeing something larger...)

They do kinda go hand in hand... although one can sometimes be easier than the other and achievable on coffee and 2 hours of rest... (and I see I have you fooled too *wink*)

Us girls got to stick together!! I understand what you are saying. Kind of like you have one persona here and another one in real life. Think most of us like to hide the RL one. 💜

dowry clout?

An old Scottish expression, dating back when brides came with a dowry: A clout is a cloth like a duster, it implies that the young wife is so naive she she doesn't know how to clean her house. There is something perverse in using banter that no one understands.

I feel ineloquent.
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
I want to be near you
Know you better,

Indicate wants

For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

attachment.php

That's lovely! So are you! :rose::rose::rose:

Hehe! I like the pieces shaken! And so happy to see you here.

HR, you are not very comfortable with your own writing or whatever makes you happy with your thoughts about the future and how much you do have to be honest about it.

💜 Moochie

P.S. my Apple wanted to say something back, apparently.

*in my best Sean Connery*

Shaken not stirred.

Thanks for the warm welcome M (I was tempted to say IC). I've hardly been anywhere on Lit for the last 12 months. Work has been crazy and especially so in the last 3 months. The simplest way to describe it is...

Imagine the Claw game from Toy Story but instead of a small pincer dropping down to pick up a stuffed animal it's a 300-ton crane dropping through a hole in the roof and the concrete floor to pick up something really heavy in the basement.

Cheers

P.S. Be careful! The last time a woman did something with an apple we had some next level sinning going on. :eek: Come to think of it, apple away Moochie.

Wow....this resonates so much :rose::rose::rose:
You do have such a way that is intoxicating.....and such a beautiful eye xxx

I feel like that I can’t explain myself well more often than I care to admit. Thank you for admitting to your feel of connection.

Absolutely love this. I could see this all in my head, that one person that makes you awestruck. 💜.

Awestruck is a good word. Gobsmacked. Intoxicated. Indescribable (while doing them justice anyway) feelings...

I understand that it is difficult to accept such praise. I know I always find it difficult when good things are said about me, especially with all my body issues. I also know that sometimes we cannot see in ourselves what others see and perceive.
I would hardly classify you as 'lame-o', but again that is my perspective about what you have shared.

I have been in this position, the desire that can well up... but the words fail. That actually happened a lot to me growing up.
The picture is a great display of art. Truly amazing Moochie.

((HUGGLES))

This is very true, the fact that seeing what others see in us is particularly difficult sometimes. I often talk about this with people who think I’m something really great when I feel the opposite... I mean, sometimes I get really proud of something I’ve written and can see why other people like it... and I also totally get liking boobs and butt because both are almost always nice to see... but I can’t help but feel like I have way more faults than many know about or I let on to having...

Anyways, thank you. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. Thank you for seeing the good in me and my art. 💜

A well thought out photo that fits the words. :kiss:

I really liked how they fit too. Thank you.

Wow...you are so damn good at this. Amazing.

Awe, you’re too generous. Thank you!

Two fascinating, creative compositions -- both your poetry and photography.

So happy you enjoy both. *grins*

I'm pleased i make you smile dearest - you're worth every ounce of effort :) x

Hopefully not too much effort... wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself or something *wink*

I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes. 💖

I do know that feeling very well... being lost and also found in another person’s gaze.

Welcome back, dear Moochie....:kiss:

Thank you. I would say it is good to be back, but the jury may forever be out on that one.

Us girls got to stick together!! I understand what you are saying. Kind of like you have one persona here and another one in real life. Think most of us like to hide the RL one. 💜

Yes! Us girls definitely do. But I don’t think that was what I was saying...I have no persona here. (Hey, RL friends: speak up and tell her this is totally me and what I’m like outside of here too). I actually have a whole issue with being different here than in reality and think people on lit could do with being more honest all around.

I was seriously saying that I can (and have) save lives on 2 hours of rest and a few espressos, but getting sleep sometimes just doesn’t come so easily. (And I was referring to the fact that you think I’m someone fun and I just wanna hang out with you because you bring crayons!)

dowry clout?

An old Scottish expression, dating back when brides came with a dowry: A clout is a cloth like a duster, it implies that the young wife is so naive she she doesn't know how to clean her house. There is something perverse in using banter that no one understands.

I thought it was maybe something to do with a bridal dowry, but hadn’t a clue about the “clout” bit. I like learning these new terms from you. *smiles*

That's lovely! So are you! :rose::rose::rose:

Thank you. That is very nice of you to say.

*in my best Sean Connery*

Shaken not stirred.

Thanks for the warm welcome M (I was tempted to say IC). I've hardly been anywhere on Lit for the last 12 months. Work has been crazy and especially so in the last 3 months. The simplest way to describe it is...

Imagine the Claw game from Toy Story but instead of a small pincer dropping down to pick up a stuffed animal it's a 300-ton crane dropping through a hole in the roof and the concrete floor to pick up something really heavy in the basement.

Cheers

P.S. Be careful! The last time a woman did something with an apple we had some next level sinning going on. :eek: Come to think of it, apple away Moochie.

Well now, that sounds like quite the job you have. I don’t know if I would ever be comfortable in control of such heavy machinery myself.... I once was in a union with some longshoremen who operated cranes and they were a different breed. Definitely fun, but very intense.... I see you much more lighthearted than them, but perhaps it is context of interaction?

P.S. I will always apple if given the option... sinning on another level is just a perk *wink*

Another word for clout is clothing:

You may have heard the old saying 'Ne'er cast a clout till May be out'. It's been in use since at least the 18th century. A clout is an old word for a piece of clothing. Some people think 'May' refers to the month but others take it to mean the May flower or hawthorn.

I want to know what it’s like
To be just fucked by you.

No.

Not just fucked.
Not just taken...
Raped by you.
Willingly raped.

If that’s a thing, I want it.

I want to be and feel so used by you to entirety.
Disregard me as a person.
I am a hollow shell of fuck meat for all you should care.
Rape my mind with your negligence and disinterest before you rape my body with your lust and greed for nothing more than your own satisfaction.

I can be an object in this instance
For you.

I’ve searched myself and know: I want this.
I want to unleash the inner beast in you
And feel what that is really like.

So, rape me.

In case you need to still feel good things about me...

You should know I wore a cute bow in my hair today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A1418DA7-DA13-42DE-839B-EC587D380EF4.jpg
    A1418DA7-DA13-42DE-839B-EC587D380EF4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 87
I want to know what it’s like
To be just fucked by you.

No.

Not just fucked.
Not just taken...
Raped by you.
Willingly raped.

If that’s a thing, I want it.

I want to be and feel so used by you to entirety.
Disregard me as a person.
I am a hollow shell of fuck meat for all you should care.
Rape my mind with your negligence and disinterest before you rape my body with your lust and greed for nothing more than your own satisfaction.

I can be an object in this instance
For you.

I’ve searched myself and know: I want this.
I want to unleash the inner beast in you
And feel what that is really like.

So, rape me.

I think the fantasy and the role play of rape, can be hot and can be fun, but I think the real time experience of rape is horrible, and demoralizing and has more to do with power than sex:rose:

Back